Chapter Five

Fast and the Furious

 


 

*Kryber moments.

I didn’t put the Kryber tag so as not to get the hopes up of some Kryber fans that might stumble upon this fanfic, because they are not the MAIN couple of the story. But I didn’t put the Amtoria tag for nothing. Other’s waiting for Henber moments might need to wait, please be patient with me, but we’ll soon get there. 

 


 

“If you really think his presence is bothering you, just try to talk to Mr. Lee into transferring you to another seat. I can change positions with you.”

 

Sulli reasoned with Krystal and Luna as their friend told them her problems with Eunyoung. It was the end of the first week of doom for Krystal, though she knew that this is merely the beginning. Even if she tried to tune Eunyoung out as if he wasn’t bothering her, she knew that it’s just a matter of time before she snaps out of the act and give in to his teasing. Since it is Girls’ Night, they chose to sleep in Krystal’s house, and since the ‘room incident’, Luna wouldn’t stop questioning her. 2 hours after they settled in front of the TV, Krystal did nothing other than complain about Eunyoung.

 

Her friends Luna and Sulli are the total opposite of each other, how they end up being best friends is still a mystery. Luna is more outspoken and carefree, while Sulli is reserved and conservative. Krystal’s attitude lies between the two; she acts like the balance between them.

 

“Why does he bother you this much anyway? Do you have the hots for the guy? You know, he is cute. Wait scratch that, he is hot. And his intelligence is a big bonus.” Luna said, munching on some chips while watching the tube on Krystal’s room.

 

“You are not helping Luna...” Sulli said, eyeing their friend.

 

“What? I’m just stating the obvious Sulli. If she doesn’t like the guy she will not feel uncomfortable around him, and her being this problematic may mean something.”

 

She has a point. Am I really starting to like him? No, this can’t be happening. I’m just confusing what I’m feeling, and if there’s something I feel about him, I know that it’s not ‘love’. Ugh. I’m just used to seeing the ‘good girl’ fall in love with the jerk. Yes, that’s it. That .IS. IT. Nothing more.

 

Krystal shoved the nagging thought off her mind and concentrated on the four little liars on the television. She tried lying to herself, but she knew deep within her that there’s already something there for Eunyoung.

 

“She’s scared of him Luna; do you even see how he looks at her? It’s as if he wants to devour her.” Sulli’s remark received a whack from Krystal, “Watch your mouth Sulli, unni’s room is just outside that door. She wouldn’t like the sound of what you said.” She hissed.

 

“I’m sorry, just stating the obvious.” Sulli and Luna looked at each other.

 

“Why would you be scared of someone like him anyway? If he’s after me, I’d welcome him with open arms.”  Krystal shoved Luna who looks dreamy while imagining Eunyoung embracing her.

 

“Don’t look at me like that; remember the ‘room incident’ when you were ‘silenced’ by Eunyoung himself? I had never seen you like that before.”

 

“Saw me like what? Like an idiot gaping at him?” Krystal said irritatingly, but she can’t control her face from blushing at the thought of Eunyoung’s face near her. His brown almond eyes, his Hugo Boss perfume overwhelming her senses, and his lips... near hers.

 

“Exactly!” Luna laughed like crazy after seeing the recollection of the past event dawned on Krystal’s face.

 

“Argh! Stop it Luna, it’s not even funny!” Krystal lay face down on her bed and buried her head with a pillow, as if it would erase thoughts of Eunyoung away from her mind.

 

Sulli and Krystal went silent with Sulli watching the television and Krystal still covered with a pillow, but Luna is still having a major fit of laughter.

 

As a sign of compromise, Luna said, still controlling her laughter. “To keep your mind off that Eunyoung AKA God of Hotness, I suggest we go out. I don’t want to be stuck here and do nothing!” Krystal looked at Sulli but the latter just tilted her head to the side and whispered, “You know her, just say yes or else we won’t sleep peacefully tonight.”

 

“But if I agreed, we may not even be able to sleep at all tonight. But I guess I don’t have any choice then.” Krystal knew that she lost the argument before it even started, “I’ll ask unni, but don’t get your hopes up.”

 

Luna smiled, her eyes glinting. “But I’ll keep my fingers cross.”

 

• • •

 

“You never said that this is where we’d be going!” Krystal shouted over the booming sounds that surrounds them. She was fighting over with the eardrum breaker auto tuned music just to get through Luna’s ear. There are lights flickering in sync with the music, dancers getting crazy on the dance floor, free flowing drinks on different corners, and couples making out on dim lit areas.

 

“Can’t you take a hint? I didn’t dress you up on a glittered dress for nothing, and please Sulli dear, try to act cool and don’t slouch, it’ll mess up your look.” Luna ordered drinks for the two party rookies and steadily studied them, satisfied with the way their looks turned out.

 

Krystal’s body itches from the tight material clinging to her body. “Is this really made to be worn by Human Beings? I mean, I feel like a potato inside a sack!” She excused herself and went to the Girl’s Washroom in hopes of doing something that might lessen her discomfort over her get-up.

 

Couples making out and others merely smoking greeted her on the way. She found herself all alone inside the washroom and sighed in relief, and with much force, she slammed the door, shutting the sounds out altogether. When she caught sight of her reflection on the mirror, she was suddenly taken aback. Luna insisted to dress them up for the night, and knowing that they won’t win the argument, they agreed, albeit grudgingly.

 

A little black glittered dress with lace back clothing hugged her figure. It’s not scandalous or in any way revealing too much of her body, and compared to other’s skimpy clothing, she looked kind of tame. She blends in on the crowd easily, not garnering much attention, but still, her look surprised her. Her coiffed hair made it easy for her almost to steal people’s attention away from her uncomfortable expression and into it.

 

Despite her discomfort, she smiled and thought to herself.

 

I wonder what he’ll think if he ever sees me in this...

 

After seeing her dreamy expression on the mirror, she was suddenly brought back to reality and quickly dismissed him from her mind.

 

I am here to get him off my mind but alas, here I am, ‘dreaming’ about the jerk.

 

After a few scratching and cursing, she finally went out. But as her eyes rested on the club door, she saw Eunyoung. “Great, not only thinking about him, now my mind even makes up this mental image of him here. Just great! Just what I need!” A few people stared at her, but she just turned her back and went to look for Sulli and Luna.

 


 

Music fighting their way out of the club door welcomed Vic and I as we stepped down Vic’s Dodge Viper. Every thump it makes is like the beating of my heart- fast and hard.

 

A uniformed guard, or just a guy who was here in a guard uniform, stood outside, but Vic and I made our way to the entrance not even bothering to fall into line. But he let us in, and much to my astonishment, he greeted Vic. “It’s been so long Victoria darling.” He said, kissing Vic’s hand. “I’ve missed you Chansung.” I nudged Vic to stop flirting with the Chansung guy.

 

“This way, ma’am.” He said to Victoria, his eyes not leaving her volumptous body.

 

“He is one of GD’s close friends.” She whispered in my ear.

 

 As we neared the entrance, my heart raced in anticipation.

 

I’ve missed this.

 

Vic, who was beside me, eyed me and saw the glitter of my eyes, said. “I guess I’ve won.” Not wanting for her to be right, I answered. “We’ll see ‘bout that.”

 

“Then let’s go your highness.”

 

I didn’t need to adjust my eyes from the disco lights that filled it as I stepped into the club. Mixed races of people are inside, either drinking or dancing, some were even wearing costumes. They took the idea of partying to a different level, a thing Koreans are famous for. I was suddenly overwhelmed with memories of my New York life.

 

Vic ushered me unto the dance floor but I softly removed myself from her grasp. “Drinks Vic? I’m heading over to the bar.”

 

“No thanks. Meet me on the dance floor huh?”

 

“Yup, in a couple of minutes.”  She waved a hand at me and in a few seconds, she was buried deep onto the sea of dancing people. That’s when I headed to the bar.

 


 

Krystal made her way to the bar but her friends are nowhere in sight. She scanned the dance floor and is surprised to see Sulli in a corner, talking and laughing with three guys. The discomfort visible on Sulli’s face is slowly disappearing. She’s not really dancing but merely swaying, but Krystal could see she was having fun.

 

Luna on the other side of the floor is having the best time of her life. Grinding her body to the guy she’s dancing with. Just few moments ago inside the washroom she was confident about her get-up, but seeing her friends there suddenly made her sigh.

 

Still not used to clubbing, and this night being the first time she ever stepped on a club, Krystal decided to head back to the bar.

 


Krystal's POV

 

I was playing with the lemon of my vodka, but a guy who sat beside the stool I am seated caught my attention. It was actually his scent that made me turn. He smelled strongly of Hugo Boss.

 

The scent I’ve been trying to avoid but can’t for a week now.

 

When I slowly turned to face him, my assumptions were confirmed.

 

It’s him.

 

A little squeal escape me. I cupped my hand into my mouth and turned my back, but I wasn’t fast enough. Within seconds I felt his studded blazer rubbed on my almost . He whispered, “Miss President, I never expected to see you here.” His hot breath made the hairs on my neck stood up.

 

“Eunyoung, I-hi.” I wanted to slap myself for stuttering, but he didn’t seem to notice, but before he can answer me, I excused myself and hurriedly walked away, but he stood up after me and caught my hand. I was unable to move after he said this, “Nice back, Krystal...”

 

At that moment I didn’t know what made me shiver, the coolness of the place, or the iness in his voice when he uttered my name...

 


Amber's POV

 

Even with my back at her, I know Krystal’s still looking.

 

“Eun! Here!” I scanned the crowd and saw Vic waving at me. “What took you so long?”

 

“I was just talking to someone.” I saw a question flicker on Vic’s face but she didn’t nag me to tell her who I was with at the bar. She probably thought I’m with Henry.

 

I didn’t dance with her or the people around us; instead I just made my way to the tables and picked one near the dance floor. Sipping my Martini, I glanced around to look for Henry. I know he’d be here, and I guess inviting him to our table won’t anger Vic. From the looks of it, it seems as though nothing can or will spoil Victoria’s fun.

 

“Lame-o. You came here just to drink?” I turned around and saw Henry leaning on my table, directly facing me. I arched my body backwards, suddenly feeling conscious because of the closeness of his face from mine. He rounded our table and sat on the chair directly facing me. He folded the sleeves of his blue boyfriend shirt, and looked a bit out of place in this club; he looked simple but great nonetheless. “Oh I know, you are having a difficulty with your two left feet?” He teased, the air between us calming down to the usual.

 

“Me? You’re kidding right?” I chuckled at him but I was met with his eyes intently looking and studying me. “Dude, I know I’m that handsome, but I wouldn’t want you to turn gay for me. You’ll be such a waste to the male species. And besides, I really did come here for the drinks.” He snapped out of his reverie and laughed.

 

“Well that’s odd, since you came from ‘the concrete jungle’ I thought you’d be thick faced to dance with everyone here.” A guy stood over Henry and addressed me.

 

“GD. I didn’t recall inviting you over to our table.” I said, looking at him.

 

“Oh, I know you wouldn’t, so I figured that I should invite myself over.” He looked cool over his neon orange blazer, his air-full head completing the get up.

 

“Henry dude, I guess you’ve been spending so much time with Eunyoung.”

 

“Getting jealous GD?” I teased, but I can see his mood slightly changing. Henry, sensing this, whispered to GD and they both headed to the direction of the DJ’s floor, with Henry nodding at me as if apologizing for G Dragon’s attitude. My remark about him about getting jealous might not be because of Henry, but because of a girl he once had, Victoria, who suddenly came into view after a minute.

 

“You missed him. He was here just a minute ago.” I told Vic when she took a sip from my Martini.

 

“Who was?”

 

“G Dragon.” I waited for her reaction but she denied me the privilege of seeing what I really wanted to see.

 

“He’s the club DJ, Eun I'm not surprised.”

 

• • •

 

I found myself flocked by numerous girls on the dance floor, but out of the corner of my eye, I saw Vic looking at the direction of the DJ’s floor, but she looked away after seeing that I caught her. I glanced at Henry but it was GD’s eyes that met mine. Vic figured this and started grinding our bodies together. She was making him mad, which he responded to by cutting the music that got everyone complaining and shouting.

 

“Hold up y’all! I know all, or most of you here tonight know that we have a ‘rookie’ here. Someone that came from ‘the concrete jungle’.” He gestured towards my direction, trying hard to avoid Vic’s figure beside me. “Anyone who wants to see a dance battle between the ‘rookie’ and yours truly, put your hands up!!!”

 

Hands shoot from every direction, and cheers were soon covering the big space of club. Vic looked at me and I nodded at her.

 

“Eunyoung! Don’t worry, I’ll be gentle.” Laughter rang out at his remark. I walked confidently towards him, the sea of people paving the way as I neared them. Henry meet me halfway and tried to usher me away. “Eun, it’s okay. He probably saw you with Victoria, but that doesn’t mean you should put up with his bet.” I smiled at him and whispered,

 

“My two left feet will take care of him.”

 


Krystal's POV

 

Eunyoung and GD positioned themselves like participants of pro wrestling. Even with his smile on, GD is obviously pissed off. Sulli and I stood immobile when he announced that the ‘rookie’ needs to participate on a dance battle with him, but when he called Eunyoung, we were able to breathe freely again. As expected from the bad , he didn’t hesitate and quickly made his way to GD.

 

Music started again and people got back to the mood of partying, but the air felt heavier. Henry positioned himself in the DJ’s floor, taking GD’s place. But the look on his face tells me that he didn’t want any if this to happen. I didn’t understand why he seemed very fond of Eunyoung. I shook the mental image of him being a gay out from my mind. But still... He was looking at Eunyoung, his eyes as if telling the latter not to engage in the battle.

 

It’s just a petty dance showdown, but GD looks ready to kill. Behind his smirk, annoyance and anger lurks.

 

I, together with everyone in the club, rounded the dance floor, giving enough space for the two competitors. Cheers rang as G Dragon initializes each move, his body moving with every beat. Eunyoung is smiling, but it’s not amusement that got him smiling.

 

Luna who was beside me the whole time shook me from looking at Eunyoung. She was having a great time watching GD, while I busied myself with Eunyoung. I don’t know Eunyoung’s capabilities, but I’ve seen enough performances by GD to be scared on his behalf. The last execution of GD’s move was powerful, music swishing in the background as he landed neatly after his head spin.

 

It was his turn.

 

The sudden change of music surprised us, because instead of hip and fast beat, Henry played a seductive for-two-people music. Something inside me ached after seeing two people on the left side of the dance floor.

 

Eunyoung and Victoria.

 

They were performing a sensual dance on the club, with his hands roaming on Victoria’s body. Their eyes are glued to each other, like there is no one around them. They owned the place. Time seemed to stop for the two, but it was as though life itself stopped for me.

 

Cheers and cameras filled the place. Given a different circumstance, I would even be tempted to catch the moment on cam, that’s how good they are. GD wanting to seem fare, cut the music and exclaimed, “Well then, I guess we have winners.” Veins on his head throbs, and Henry tried calming him. I have a feeling that Eunyoung won over something beyond what’s on the bet. People started crowding the two figures in the middle of the dance floor, but I can’t seem to move from my spot. His hands are still lingering on her waist, and the people squeezed them closer to each other.

 

I would’ve given up anything on my plate just to be on her position. I edged away from them, not even glancing back, afraid of being put off by what I might next see.

 


Amber's POV

 

I kissed the top of Victoria’s head, just to end the act that I know is part of our ‘performance’. We both headed to the direction of our table with people giving us high fives and clapping in front of our faces along the way. I protectively s my arm on Vic’s waist and guided her, knowing fully that GD’s eyes are probably burning our backs. But I know that even without him looking, I’d still be protective of Victoria.

 

“It was awesome! You were great!” It was Chansung, the guy from the entrance earlier. “You still hadn’t lost your charm Vicky.” He sat across from me, ecstatic.

 

“Thanks Chansung.” He glanced at my direction and seemed to make a move to congratulate me, so I smiled at him. But it’s more like I offered him an expression that would match someone's expression after seeing a baby poop.

 

“You were great too, man.” He finally left after giving me the fist which I only fisted seconds after I saw Vic’s glare. Supposedly, I was supposed to ignore his extended fist.

 

“He seems genuine. But the fact that he is GD’s friend made me wary of his presence.” Vic eyed me and pointed out an obvious fact. “But aren’t you close with Henry? He is also GD’s friend, wait screw that, his BEST FRIEND. You should be wary of your growing friendship with him.” Henry suddenly entered my mind while I pensively thought about what Vic said.

 

“Look, he is different. I mean, just look at his face-“ I gestured to Henry but he wasn’t anywhere near us. “Anyway, what I’m trying to say is that next to that ogre Chansung, Henry looked like a lost puppy.”

 

“Looks can be deceiving Eunyoung. Don’t let it deceive you, don’t let him.” She spat the word him like it was poison.

 

I dismissed her remark and asked her the thing bugging me. “Why aren’t you that cold to Chansung like you are to Henry? I mean, they are both GD’s friends right? So why act indifferently to Henry and act so gooey with Chansung? Are you-

 

“Eun! There’s nothing between Chansung and I, if that’s where your sentence is heading to. I like him simply because he likes me. That Henry wasn’t fond of me from the very beginning of my relationship with Ji Yong, but Chansung approved of me.” I blankly looked at her at the mention of Ji Yong, but I unconsciously said, “That’s his real name then.”

 

“What? You seriously thought his parents legally named him G Dragon? You are classmates, I’m surprise you don’t know what his real name is.”

 

“Do you think I care about that retard? If not fighting with Mr. Lee, everything I do doesn’t concern him anymore.”

 

“Whatever.”

 

What she said about Henry’s dislike of her intrigued me. I guess I’d have to ask the ‘culprit’ himself then.

 

“By the way Eun, you didn’t tell me you were that great at dancing. You made those girls crazy than they already are.” She nodded at the direction of the bar where a group of girls from our school were giggling and winking at me. “I get that a lot.” I winked at Vic who rolled her eyes in response.

 

“What? Get use to it darling.”

 

After our performance, I hadn’t seen Henry. He didn’t even come at our table. He isn’t anywhere near us, not even the retard is at sight. I scanned the floor and looked for him, but Vic suddenly blurted out, “He’s consoling his loser best friend, Eun. Don’t bother look for him. His loyalty belongs to Ji Yong, not to you.” I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt bad. Not because he’s not around, not even because of what Vic said. But I can sense that something’s... off.

 

“It’s not like him to just up and go. He is not like that.”

 

“I’m really surprise at the attention you’ve been giving him.” Vicky said with a pout, “I don’t hear you calling for me when I am not around.” She crossed her arms to her chest, looking hurt.

 

“It’s because you are always with me.” I said, chuckling.

 

“No really Eun, we came here to party, with or without him. So stop looking like a worried girlfriend and have fun! You won the bet against GD remember?”

 

I won the bet, I should be having fun. But instead of doing the obvious, I was stuck here waiting for someone who might never approach our table...

 

Then it.

 

With one seductive look at Victoria while emptying my glass of martini, I led her, or more likely, she led me to the dance floor, just in time when Wild Ones bombarded from the speakers.

 


 

“I really think there’s no need for this, Yong.” Henry gripped the ends of GD’s table on his underground office, trying to talk his best friend out of his plan. He knew that behind Ji Yong’s calm face, his inner devil wants to break free.

 

“You don’t need to protect that New York guy, Henry.” GD wasn’t looking at Henry, that’s why he missed the worry etched on the latter’s face. But it was a good thing that he didn’t see it, it will just arouse questions, or worse, even suspicions.

 

“If he is really that great like he wanted others to believe him to be, then I guess a little race on VickHunts Road will not taint his cool image right?” Henry stiffened but didn’t say anything.

 

“You are still the king Yong, your stars isn’t just that lucky tonight. There’s really no need for that.” GD finally looked up, and Henry stiffened once again.

 

“You know, I had never seen you care for my ‘victims’ before. What’s with that guy anyway? Surely you won’t mind losing him on the tracks, don’t you?” His attention is now averted to Henry.

 

Thoughts are also swirling on Henry’s mind; he was not like this before. Why is he acting so worked up anyway? Instead of ganging up with GD, he is not on his side this time.

 

People bustled inside the already crowded room, and a Chinese man hurled an envelope at GD’s direction which Henry caught mid air. “Yong, not this.” GD raised a brow at the man as if asking something; the Chinese man just nodded his head and bowed before standing guard by the side. Henry suddenly felt uneasy at the interaction the two made. GD might’ve asked the man to do something for him, and the prickling hair on Henry’s neck was telling him that this has something to do with Eunyoung.

 

“Hand it over Henry.” GD didn’t make a move to snatch the envelope from Henry’s hand, but his stare is enough to make the latter give it up.

 

Seeing as GD isn’t going to be held back, he quickly typed in his phone.

 

“You drive on races, don’t you?” He sighed deeply before hitting the send button.

 

Please tell me you do. He added.

 

I really hope you do.

 


 

We got back to dancing, with me pushing the thoughts about Henry at the back of my mind. Vic’s right, and who is he anyway? Still, I can’t help but be pissed at what she said. A glass of tequila was pushed to my hand, and I gladly accepted it. I danced to the music, feeling alive as I can be and had been for months now... Girls surrounded me, grinding their bodies against me, wanting to feel something which I’m glad I don’t have. I welcomed their bodies and huddled closer to them, forgetting for a moment that all of them are es. The music became more alive, pumping up my party seeker blood.

 

One minute I was dancing, the next minute I was seated on our table with Vic kissing me tenderly.

 

“What the he- Vic!” I struggled to my seat and pushed her away from me, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand while the ‘offender’ seats at the comfort of her chair, looking satisfied.

 

“What can I do? You were looking very hot in that wife beater.” At the mention of wife beater, I suddenly hugged my shoulders and became instantly conscious. “That’s very lady-like.”

 

“Shut up Vic will you?!” I hissed. “Where’s my blazer anyway?” I looked around the now dim lit dance floor and saw a girl wearing my studded blazer. That .

 

“Your fan took it off when you were busy dancing, but because you are too drunk to care, you didn’t even notice.”

 

“I am not yet drunk okay? Just... dizzy, but not drunk.”

 

“Your drink may have been spiked by one of those girls, but I’m surprised that you have high tolerance to those kinds of things. And it’s also a good thing that I’m here with you.”

 

“You could’ve just slapped me or anything, god your kiss is sloppy!”

 

“I can still slap you if you want c’mere.”

 

I slumped on the table and caressed my forehead with one hand, suddenly feeling the hangover settling in, but it’s too early for a hangover; somebody might’ve really spiked my drink.

 

She must be really desperate for one night of bang.

 

Still slumped at the table, I felt Vic’s figure settle beside me. Slowly, she then made circles on my forehead and slowly caressed my back.

 

“Is this good?” She asked me. I murmured my response and slowly drifted to sleep... Until a slap awakened my senses.

 

“OW!!!!” That’s it, Vic’s really looking for trouble.

 

“WHAT. THE. HELL. WAS. THAT. SLAP. FOR?!”

 

I emphasized each word and spat them at Vic. But the music drowned my voice. Nonetheless, Victoria seemed to hear me. “You wanted me to slap you right?” I didn’t have the time to react or shout at her because came crushing on mine again. This time the kiss was quick but hard, she’s just teasing me.

 

I cursed under my breath and quickly emptied the glass she offered me.

 

“Seriously Eunyoung, I could’ve spiked that but you still drowned it like there’s no tomorrow. For a girl you are really carele-

 

“Shut it Vic. I know you would never try to spike this.”

 

“Because you trust me?”

 

“No, it’s too early for that. But because I know you won’t want your driver to fall asleep. I know you wouldn’t want to drive the car yourself, would you?” She disdainfully eyed me, but I smiled because I know I won it this time.

 

An envelope was suddenly brought to our table by a Chinese man who looked dangerously stiff.

 

I lazily looked at the man who gestured to the envelope. Vic snatched it from me. I was about to snatch it back but I saw her nodding at the man knowingly and clutch at the envelope like it held something very important. The man bowed to us before finally leaving our table, but didn’t left entirely. Vic’s eyes were still glued to the man who settled standing beside us, standing guard, as if waiting. I know that she’s not looking at him exactly, her eyes are blank.

 

“Vic?” She snapped back to reality but didn’t say anything. Instead of seeing her bubbly self, I saw a worry etched on her face. Her eyes are sorry when she handed me the envelope. I tore the heavily sealed envelope and peeked at what was inside. It contained a single card.

 

Meet me outside.

 

Three words. That’s all it has. I thought that’s all, but after flipping the card, I found the initials GD embossed on the lower right corner.

 

The atmosphere suddenly felt heavier than it already is...

 


*A/N Vick Hunts Road is fictional, made by my lack of knowledge about the places in Korea. You see, I am not a native of Korea and had never been there (how I wish I could go there.) I created Vick Hunts Road by combining the name of my other shipped team on KPOP, KHUNTORIA! VIC-toria, and KHUN-as in Nichkhun. :) Lame? okay. But I hope you still liked it. :)