FINDING A JOB - EXOtic Coffee Shop

From Cold To Warm

 

The week went by quickly. Luhan still working really hard on his job and it bothers me. I can’t see someone sacrificing his free time on something who… something who… is just like …. me. I don’t deserve it.  
 
It was Saturday and had a goal in my head: find a job by the end of the day! I went to Myeongdong again. It, as always, was full of people. 
I looked around, went inside different stores, but none of them needed an extra help. Then I remembered the coffee shop where Luhan and I went *There must definitely have a place for me*
 
It took me 15 minutes to be in front of the coffee shop. I stayed outside for a while, contemplating how cute this shop was. As soon as I went inside I saw the rounded eyes boy. He was busy talking to some customers and he still has that big eyes. I chuckled *Cuteee~* 
 
“Can I help you miss?” someone said.
 
I looked at were the voice came from and found an adorable young boy looking at me with smiling eyes. “Uhmmm yes, can I talk to your chief?”
 
“Do you want to talk with Suho hyung?!” He said. I just nodded with a small smile. “Well, he is not here yet… but he’ll come back soon” he said.
 
“Then I’ll wait for him” I said and went to a chair beside the window.
 
I could feel some stare back my neck so I looked around. The boys who work at that coffee were whispering something to each other. There I could notice the others two guys that I haven’t seen before. One of them had a very fair skin and he gives a vibe of calm person. The other one is very cute and I suddenly wanted to pinch his chubby cheeks. 
 
I wonder if I can stay in this kind of jobs for more than one month because I’m not good talking to someone. The customers will probably think that I’m very rude and will never come back to this coffee shop which leads to lack of money and then I would be fired before I could pay a meal to Luhan in a Chinese restaurant. 
 
I sighed. I was waiting for 15 minutes and no sight of the chief. The shop wasn’t very busy either that day so the soon-to-be-my-coworkers are just making small conversations between them self. Then a boy came inside the shop, I think he just ran to here. *Why all the rush just to get a coffee?!!!*
 
“Suho hyung, you’re finally here. There i-“ The boy who you talked earlier said but he was interrupted by this so called Suho… *Wait, wasn’t the chief of this shop named Suho?*
 
“Later Chen. Guys we need to find a new coworker” he said.
 
“Why?” The fair skinned one said.
 
“Because we will probably need more help. I’m planning on have some small shows here to attract more customers so you guys won’t have time to make your daily talks here” Suho said.
 
“It seems to be a good idea hyung” The one with the big eyes said.
 
“But hyung there is something I must tell you-“ Chen said.
 
“Later Chen. So, I’ll start preparing some posters and put it in the front door. I hope to find someone soon” Suho said.
 
“Excuse me” I said approaching them. “I overheard your conversation and I would like to work here. I was actually waiting for the chief to come so…” I said.
 
They looked and looked at me for a while and it was awkward. I just rolled my eyes and was about to go out of the shop. *Who would want me as a coworker? It will be better if I work on a library… just packing some books in a corner*
 
Suddenly, someone hold wrist. I froze because of the touch then, slowly turn around to meet a very bright and charming smile.
 
“You’re hired” The chief named Suho said.
 
I looked at the others and they nodded at me, smiling. I looked back to the chief and he finally let go of my wrist. Still smiling he said:
 
“I’m Kim Joon Myung but you can call me Suho. I’m the guardian of this coffee shop” He said. *The guardian?!! How cheesy…*
 
Then the cute one came to me with an adorable smile and sparkling eyes.
 
“Hello. I’m Kim Min Seok but you can call me Xiumin. It will be nice to have you here!” He said shaking my hands. *Would it be nice?!! Uhmmm… we’ll see* I though.
 
“Hi. I’m Chen!”  The one I speak with earlier said.
 
“Or Kim Jong Dae” Xiumin said interrupting Chen.
 
“God! We will confuse the girl” The one big the eyes said. “I’m D.O. by the way” He said flashing a heart-chapped smile.
 
“Or Do Kyung Soo” Xiumin said still smiling at you.
 
Everyone stared at Xiumin. “What?!!” He bluntly said. *He surely talks a lot*
 
“I’m Lay.” The last one said, shaking my hands. “Nice to meet you….?”
 
“Yuri! I’m Yuri.” I said.
 
“Nice to meet you Yuri.” He said again.
 
“You know, Lay is also called Zhang Yixing.” Xiumin said.
 
I looked at him and then to everyone trying to remember all the names and surnames and nicknames. 
 
“Why do you guys have a lot of names??” I asked looking at them.
 
They chuckled and then the guardian said:
 
“Yuri, you’ll start your job tomorrow at 4 p.m. and you’ll work on Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.  Hope we can become great friends too and have a lot of fun working here.” He said smiling and giving me a paper with the plan of my works days and stuff, but I could only look at his smile. *Seriously, his smile is brighter than the sun. Literally.*
 
When I was about to go out someone called me. I turned around and saw my new coworkers waving at me.
 
“Welcome to the EXOtic Coffee Shop” They said together.
 
I nodded and went back home with a smile on my face and thinking about what just happened today. *I am smiling more often then I though. People here surely know how to make someone smile. I have Luhan, Baekhyun, Seohyun and even Sehun and I believe these five new boys will be very important to me too. Maybe coming to Seoul wasn’t a bad idea after all*
________________________________________________________________________________________
 
YAYAYAYAY! ANOTHER UPDATE!!!
 
I know, I’m VERY slow when it comes to updating but I hope you guys can wait patiently ^^
 
I thinking how I’ll put all the EXO members in this story and I have some ideas, but nothing is decided yet. 
 
Tell me what do you think about this chapter and sorry about the typos and bad English … it’s 1 a.m. here and I’m so tired  -_-  I think I should go sleep. Good night guys :DDD