AROUND SEOUL

From Cold To Warm

 

“I’m home.” I said while coming inside.
 
“What did you took so long?” said Luhan coming outside from kitchen.
 
He suddenly stopped walking when he saw my bags full of various food.
 
“Where have you been yuri?” he said with a serious face. It was unusual to see this expression on luhan’s face.
 
“I went grocery shopping. What else did you think?” I said rolling my eyes.
 
“You shouldn’t do that.” he said.
 
“Why not? I can let-”
 
“I am responsible for you. You don’t need to buy does things. I don’t want you to preoccupied with this things!” he said cutting me off.
 
After a long pause of silence he finally sighed and said.
 
“Yuri-ah… Don’t ever to that again…”
 
“Luhan-ah… Don’t ever to that again too.” I said to him.
 
“What?!”
 
I smirked.
 
“I don’t want you to do extra hours on work just to have a little more money to spend on me. I don’t want you to force yourself doing things that you doesn’t want. I don’t want to be a stone on your foot.” I said looking at his eyes. “Oh please! I’m not 12. I can perfectly take care of my self and I DISLIKE someone else sacrificing themselves just for me.”
 
“Stubborn girl!” he said
 
“AND I’m planning on finding a job!”
 
“Stubborn^2 girl” he said.
 
“GET AWAY WITH YOUR MATH!”
 
“Let’s make a deal!” he suddenly said.
 
“What now!!!” I whined.
 
“You can find a job bu-”
 
“I would find one whenever you wanted or not” I said walking to the kitchen.
 
“BUT!” he said walking with me into the kitchen. “You’ll have to spend the money on you”.
 
“Well hello! The main point in me finding a job is to help you!” I said rolling my eyes and putting eggs inside the fridge.
 
“It’s so difficult to talk to you” said Luhan sighing. “What about… you do the house’s tasks?”
 
“Deal!” I said not looking at him but I could sense he smiled.
 
“Get ready! We’re going at today, remember?!!” He said in his usual friendly way.
 
“Ne~” I said finished putting the food in fridge.
 
Twenty minutes later were we ready to go around Seoul. I didn’t know but Seoul is a very beautiful city. People in everywhere were happy and you could hear loud laughs from children. 
 
We  first went to a street called Myeongdong.
 
“WOW! There’s a lot of people here for sure” I said while looking around.
 
“Yeah… your right. So were do you want to go?” he asked.
I immediately pointed at a store full of cute bags with ribbon and big teddy bears. 
 

cutestore.th.jpg
 
“There!“ I said
 
Luhan just chuckled. “Let’s go there then”
 
We went around Myeongdong for 2 hours and finally we sat on a coffee shop.
 
“What will you drink miss Park?” He said with a funny voice tonne.
 
“I would just have a cup of bubble tea.” I said smiling.
 
“Uhmmmmm… Great choice, great choice!” 
 
In that moment the waiter came. He looked a bit lost and had this very big eyes. He was probably new. Luhan ordered two bubble teas and then looked at me again.
 
“What?” I raised an eyebrow.
 
“I know where exactly to go when we finished the tea.” He said smiling. 
 
“Where?” I said excited.
 
“You’ll see.”
 
I gave him a look and then I shook my head. “As you wish.”
 
Some minutes later the same guy came with ours bubble teas and we drank it quietly.
 
While I was drinking I couldn’t help but to feel a warm feeling on my heart. *It looks like I did not have so much fun for the last years. Actually Seoul isn’t as bad as I though.* I looked at the cute cup of tea. 
 
758091.th.jpg
 
She didn’t have to be perfect, because she was already perfectly loved. I John 4:8
 
A smile appeared on my lips.
 
“Have you finished?” Said luhan waking me up form my thoughts.
 
“yeah…” 
 
“So let’s go!” He said grabbing my hand and leading me out of the cute coffee shop.
__________________________________________________________________________________________
 
I'm sorry! TT^TT I didn't update for such a long time!!!!! I was very busy in the past month so please forgive me!! Hope your not mad at me :/
 
Please keep suporting me!! ^o^ Fighting! <3
 
(I really wanted the pictures to be bigger TT^TT)