"COUSINS" LOCKER

From Cold To Warm

 

The sky was already dark and couldn’t see any stars which it disappointed me. Luhan keeps dragging me to somewhere and I was thinking when he will realize that he’s still holding my hand.

We suddenly stopped in front of beautiful tower with rose light coming from it.

“wow~” I managed to say.

“Pretty cool uhm!!” Luhan said. “Come, let’s go to the top. There’s something I want to show you”.

He didn’t even wait for my response; he started walking inside still holding my goddam hand.

In was just as beautiful as outside and wanted to stay a little to appreciate the building but Luhan seems to be in a hush.

“Luhan, cool down. The tower isn’t going to run.” I said chuckling.

“Yeah, I know but-“ he stopped when the elevator came and pushed me inside with him. Didn’t bother to finish whatever he was going to say. *weirdo baby faced*

We came outside as soon as the elevator stopped at the highest stop. The view was so breathtaking. We could see Seoul’s diverse lights it was like the lights are playing with each other moving around and around.

I felt someone squeezing my hand and I look up to meet eyes with Luhan. He was smiling, with his eyes. *I swear, I saw an angel*

“Look at there.” He said point at his finger and I follow it. He was point to a thousands of lockers.

“What is that for?” I asked curious.

“It’s lovers. Their love would be locked and the couples will throw out the keys.” He said.

 I nodded to him meaning that I understand what he said.

“I have ours too.” He said almost whispering.

“Uhm?!” I said surprised.

“Just as cousins” He said.

“Okay then. As cousins.” I said smiling.

The two of us found a place where we can put the lock. It was simple, silver coloured with "I love you" shaped in it, but it wasbeautiful and sparkled under the moonlight.

We stayed a little bit in the tower and then we went home. In the way home we didn’t a word to each other. Not because it was awkward but we just wanted to listen the sound of the busy city at night.

Finally we reached home.

“You should sleep now. You still have school tomorrow, Yuri-ah” Luhan said while sitting on the sofa.

“Okay, Luhan. You too should sleep” I said walking to my room but I stopped and looked at Luhan again. “Oppa, thanks for showing me how beautiful Seoul is” I said and rushed inside my room.

_________________________________________________________________________

YAY! Another update!!! Hope it isn’t boring!! No silent readers, please ^.^

I’ll to my best to give you betters chapters, so aja aja hwaiting!!! :D