WELCOME TO YOUR NEW SCHOOL

From Cold To Warm

 

 

I waked up by the sound of someone showering in the bathroom which is right beside my room. The same person is singing something…

“I LOST MY MIND! NANANANANANANA UUH~JDJCKALSKNALSICNLDCIVFLJVL GET IN SLOW MOTION”

“WHAT IS…! LUHAN! CAN YOU PLEASE SHUP UP YOUR MOUTH! IT’S MORNING~ FOR BUDDHAS SAKE” I screamed. Seriously what is wrong with this guy!

After Luhan’s amusing way of wake me up I dressed and prepared myself to the endless day I’ll have. In the kitchen he couldn’t stop laugh. It’s like he breathe a laughing gas or something.

“What is wrong?”  I asked a little bit irritated because earlier. He just chuckled. “Stop laughing at me” I said.

“I’m not laughing!” He said grinning “It’s just that you look extremely cute we you are upset” he said still smiling. I just sat on my chair and start eating the breakfast. “Are you a little nervous because of the school or something?” He asked.

“I’m NOT nervous!” I said but I noticed that my voice reached a very high peach and I could say that he noticed that too.

“If it is because of your Korean, don’t worry. It would be much better after a week or two.” He said calmly. Actually Luhan is very good at encouraging people and he is very overprotective and I find irritating or should I say uncomfortable…

I finished my breakfast and prepared myself to go to school when I heard said:

“Where.you.think.you’re.going.miss.Park?” Said Luhan in one breath.

“EERMM S.C.H.O.O.L.” I said rolling my eyes.

“Not alone! I’ll go with you.” He said.

“I don’t need a babysitter”

“But you need someone to follow you to the school. Do you know where it is? Who you should go when you are there?” He said.

Okay, he had a point. I don’t know where I was going but I just wanted to this day end quickly.

After we were ready we walked through the streets of Seoul. I saw some students with the same uniform as me and I noticed they were looking at… me?! No, it wasn’t me but Luhan *don’t they see guys like him every day, and then again why do I care about them looking at Luhan…!!!*

“We are here!” Said Luhan interrupting my thoughts.

I just looked at it. The school was nice, much better then American schools.

“Where are we going now?” I asked

“Reception, we need to take your plan and stuffs. Didn’t you ever go to a school?!” He said smiling.

I just glared at him and said “No.”

In the reception Luhan talked to a woman and then she gave him what I trough it would be my plan. She also said that someone will guide to my classes and I just need to wait a little bit because that person will come soon.

At this time Luhan got a message and with that I leaved.

“Take care of yourself and don’t be nervous. Your Korean is perfect Prim” He said and left.

I just look at him and nodded. I couldn’t think about anything. Maybe I was really nervous but when Luhan left, a guy came to me.

“Hello, are you new here?” he asked.

*Of course I’m new. What did you think?! That I would came a visit your school thinking it was the zoo* I though.

“Yes.” I said not changing my face expression.

“Oh~ Welcome. I’m Baekhyun and I’ll be your guide” he said smiling. “Can I look at your plan and find where you will have your first class?”

I nodded and gave to him my plan. He saw some pages and then gave it back to me.

“Come, I’ll show you your class. It will be good to have someone different in this boring school” he said smiling at me.

*Someone different, what did he mean by that?! And what’s up with Korea and the SMILE LIKE SUNSHINE GUYS!!*

Baekhyun showed me some rooms and places in the school before we arrived at my classroom. I have to admit it. This school is HUGE. Like a mansion, palace, I don’t really know but someone could get lost here for months!

“And here we are. Today will have the 2 first classes here and then you will go to biology classroom and then back here.” He said. “And sorry if I talked too much, but it’s because the school is quite big.” He said smiling.

“Don’t mind you talking too much, as long as you don’t mind me not listening” I said making a little, sarcastic smile and going inside the room, but I could hear him chuckled and Oh My Buddha! It was cute.

When a stepped inside the room I immediately search for a free place and I found one right in the corner beside the window. I just sat there and waited for the teacher come in, but someone come and said.

“Hello, Park Yuri. I’m Byun Seohyun and I’ll be with you since Baekhyun isn’t in the same class as you.”

____________________________________________

Hi! Thank you guys for subscribing! OMB!! I'm really happy! Thank you again!!

I'm writting the next chapter right now so I'll update it soon!! :D

Did you guy see EXO new MV "MAMA"!!!! Seriously I just loved it!! I can't stopp listening to it and the tattoos!! xDDDD I was a bit scared when Xiumin appered xDDD What did you guys think about the MV? :D