YOU'RE NOT NORMAL

From Cold To Warm

 

I arrived at school early and only some students were there. I went to my classroom and no one was there, went to the garden and still no signal of soul. I decided then to take a look at the school’s library. There I found Seohyun reading a book.

“Good morning Seohyun” I said.

“U-Uh, good morning” She said back. “What are you doing here so early?”

“Nothing much, just woke up early today…” I answer.

“U- Uhmm…” She said avowing looking at my eyes. I noticed that and asked.

“What’s wrong Seohyun-ah?”

“N-Nothing. W-Why you’re ask…”

“You’re lying” I said smirking at her.

She looked at me surprised. I gave her a smile and patted her back.

“I’m not angry at you because of yesterday I just was really upset the way that girl talked to you.” I said.

“It’s everything okay Yuri-ah. Don’t need to worry. And about that girl… don’t do anything to her. She doesn’t deserve attention.” She said smiling back at me.

I nodded in response and looked around the library. There was no one there besides Seohyun and the secretary woman and it was very quiet. Some people don’t like went it is too quiet but I feel very calm and that all my stress disappear when I am in places like this.

Suddenly I heard a voice that I immediately recognized. I looked to prove my thoughts and there he was. The First Boy or I should say Sehun came inside the library. Then again I started looking at him and the intense glare he gave me yesterday come to my mind. Right away I started feeling the same symptoms I felt yesterday.

After he did whatever he was doing he looked around the library and that’s when his eyes meet mine. I looked away very fast and started looking at Seohyun’s book.

When I looked up again I find him already near the tabled I and Seohyun were sharing.

“Can I sit here?” He asked.

“The library isn’t that full and there is a bunch of others places to sit” I said.

He looked at me a little surprised and then said.

“Yeah… you’re right, but if you look careful there are a lot of people sitting here.” He said.

I looked around to find no one except the three of us.

“You’re crazy…”I murmured.

“I’m not crazy, I just have a different reality than you” He said smiling at me and taking a chair to sit.

Seohyun suddenly stood up and said.

“We should go to the classroom now.” She said leaving me and Sehun behind.

We walked through the halls in the school and it was the most tired walk I could have. That was because of Sehun who keeps dragging me around and talks about nonsense things.

“Can you please stay quiet? And don’t push me around, I’m not a dog!” I complain.

“But you look more like an ajjuma! Seriously … ufff” He said rolling his eyes.

“Erm, you don’t look so sporty either… and how could you know that I’m not an athletic person preparing myself for entering The Olympics?!” I said to him giving a little smirk.

“I don’t believe in anything that bleeds 5 days and doesn’t die” he said making a poker face.

“You’re such a…” I got interrupted by a girl, to be more specific, Sohee.

“Sehun oppa~ can you come with me? I need your help.” She said. Sehun just nodded.

Sohee looked back at me and gave me a piercing glare. I just looked at her expressionless and went back to my seat.

Seohyun looked at me and said.

“Since when were you both friends?”

“We’re not.” I said back.

“Oh, okay.” She said back smiling.

In the corner of my eyes I saw Baekhyun in front of the door. He gave me a thumb up and smiled, then he pointed at the clock and he looked like he was… eating (?) *What is this guy doing?*

“He wants to meet you in the lunch break.” Seohyun said.

“Oh yes!” I said and gave him a thumb up.

Seohyun just chuckled.

“What?” I asked.

“Don’t be weird like my little brother.” She said smiling.

“You’re older by…”

“A couple of minutes” She said smiling. “Do you have brothers or sisters?” she asked

I shook my head and then smiled at her “But I wish I had one.” I said.

The teacher came inside and I opened my books.

The first three classes were boring, of course, but soon it was lunch break. I met with Baekhyun and we went to the music classroom. There were a lot of people pretending that they could play guitar or drums but it was just a bunch of awkward sounds which gave me headaches.

Baekhyun opened another door and inside I saw a keyboard.

“Do you know how to play it?” I asked a little surprised.

Seohyun who came back us said.

“It is the only thing he can do perfectly.” She teased.

“Yeah… Sure” said Baekhyun rolling his eyes.

Soon, Baekhyun and Seohyun sat and started playing a duet. It was beautiful and gave me goosebumps. I didn’t expect that they were this good. I looked at them admiring their talent. When they finished I started clapping *It was amusing*

“How was that?” asked Baekhyun.

“It is… it is… I’m speechless!” I said smiling at them.

They chuckled.

“Really, I’m surprised. Both of you have a great harmony. It was awesome!” I keep saying.

“Thank you!” said Seohyun.

“Now, come here. You’re playing too!” Said Baekhyun with a huge smile on his face.

“Oh, no! You should keep playing and I’ll just listen.” I said shaking my hands.

They played a couple of songs and then we went back to our classroom.

“Baekhyun.” I called.

“Yes~”

“Why aren’t you in the same class as Seohyun?” I asked for the sake of the curiosity again, but my response was just silence which showed me that I shouldn’t have asked that.

“Sorry for asking…” I said right after.

“No, it’s okay. Maybe you’ll know it soon” He said giving me a smile and try to pinch my cheeks but Sehun came.

“There you are!!” Sehun said grabbing me outside the classroom. I gave him a look.

“Erm… I’m busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?” I said to him.

“No, you can’t! Tomorrow maybe, but not today! Anyways~ I thought about you being an athletic pers…” He said.

*!!!!!!* I looked at him with a raised eyebrow and tried not to laugh. *Is he really normal!?* I got interrupted with my thoughts and because of that I could only hear “Can you do that?”

I looked at him and said.

“I can do whatever I want.” And with that I went inside the classroom smiling.

I had only one class that day and it went quickly. After school I run to the nearest grocery shop. I brought as much as I could: 6 different types of ramen, vegetables, fish and seafood, meat and rice.

Then I paid with my card and went home quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________

Hope this cahpter isn't boring. I questioned myself if I should post it or not :P But maybe this chapter can explain what will happen eventually  in the story . ^^

So, it's look like Yuri is making new friends day by day. Is it good or bad?!! I don't really know (and I'm the writter, LOL). Let's just see/read/write what will happen :D

Thanks for subscribing everyone!!! <3 <3 <3 <3