MORNING WITH LUHAN

From Cold To Warm

I woke up at 6 a.m. I don't know why I woke up so earlier but I did. Anyways, I looked around and saw that I was on mu bedroom. *Didn't I fall asleep last night on the sofa?!*

I went outside of my room and looked at the door of Luhan's bedroom. *Did he come home?! He must be at home!* I opened the door not making any sound and found him sleeping peacefully on his bed. Suddenly his alarm o'clock started working and I freaked out. I went out of his room as quickly as I could and slammed the door on the way out.

I went inside of my room and sat on my bed. *What was that for Prim?!! It's not typical you going inside of someone's room and then run away like if you had done something bad...* I stayed in my bed for a while, not knowing if I should go out. I heard that Luhan opened the door of his bedroom and he stayed in front of my door.

"Can I come in Prim?" He asked.

"Who is Prim?" I said, smirking a little.

"I'm going to take it like a YES!" He said while coming inside of my bedroom and sat beside me. "Did you sleep well? I found you on the sofa asleep when I came home. You should be more careful, you could get a col-"

"When did you come home yesterday?" I asked cutting him off.

He lowered his head and bit his lower lip. He stayed like that for a couple of minutes then said.

"I'm sorry, I'll try to come home earlier from now o-"

"What time did you come home yesterday?" I asked making it clearer.

"I come at 3 a.m. this morning... I had to do extra jobs..." He said.

Luhan is a young scientist. His mind works pretty fast and he is very smart, but I didn't expected that he worked this much.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping right now?" I asked without any emotions.

He looked at me and shook his head like a little kid.

"Why?" I asked looking at him.

"I wanted to see you before you go to school." He said calmly looking at me right in the eyes.

I couldn't help but to look away. I'm still not comfortable the way he treats me. I can feel concern, protection and love in his stares. Something I didn't expect because I'm... not used to have someone who really cares about me, not even my parents treated me like that.

"I'll go make breakfast to you. You should prepare yourself, you don't want to be late right!?" He said smiling at me and went out of my room.

I stayed in my bed for a while, remembering what he said and started smiling at his kindness.

After showering and preparing myself I went downstairs to eat breakfast. I sat on the table and started eat whatever I saw in front of me.

"Can you eat like a proper person? It's like you've been starving for days!" Said Luhan smiling.

"Who knows?! Maybe I was really starving for the past 17 years." I said. He chuckled a little.

"Aren't you going to eat anything?" I asked.

"Later..." He said looking at somewhere else.

I looked at the table and he just had prepared one meal then I looked back at him with a confuse expression.

"Just eat and go to school. Maybe we could go somewhere else after your school since I have free from work today." He said looking at you now and smiling.

I just nodded.

15 minutes later I was on my way to school but I looked back and glanced at Luhan's house *I have to go grocery shopping before I come home* I thought and went back on my way to school.

________________________________________________

YAY~! Another update :D Hope you enjoyed this chapter ^^

It was difficult to write it because I had to use my phone and it took more then one hour to type this chapter :P

Please, comment what you think about this chapter ^^

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3