FIRST IMPRESSIONS - FIRST FRIENDS

From Cold To Warm

 

“Hello, Park Yuri. I’m Byun Seohyun and I’ll be with you since Baekhyun isn’t in the same class as you. Hope we’ll be good friends” She said giving a little smile.

“Are you Baekhyun’s twin sister?” I asked just because of the curiosity that actually didn’t kill the cat.

“Do we look alike?” She asked a little bit surprised.

“No.” I said. She just chuckled.

“Good, there aren’t so much people who know about that actually so… but we are twins.” She said calmly.  By that time the teacher came in and everyone went to their sits.

The teacher looked at you and smiled then, she said:

“Good morning everyone! I think you have noticed that there is a new student with us. May you please introduce yourself?”

*Now I’m death.* I tough while I stood up. I went slowly in front of the class, bowed and said:

“Annyonghaiseyo. Park Yuri in…mida”

In the corner of my eyes I could see some girls and boys laughing probably because my accent so I just looked at Seohyun and she gave me a little but warm smile and I just bowed my head. At this time someone came inside the classroom. I looked up at it was two boys and one girl.

“Sorry Mrs. Lee, someone needed to buy AND eat chicken before we came here” The first boy said.

“HEY! Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!!” The second cute boy said.

“Yeah and so are my foots, now let’s sit” The other one said. The girl just chuckled.

“Just go and sit you three, Park Yuri you can go back to your place too.”

I did what Mrs. Lee ordered but I couldn’t help but to stare at the first boy and for my surprise, he looked back at me and slightly bowed his head. I just rolled my eyes and went to my desk.

After the first 3 classes we had lunch. I meet up with Baek’n’Seohyun and we went to a garden back at school.

“Is this kind a secret place or something? No one is here…” I said.

“It’s not a secret place but almost everyone in the school prefer go to the cantina and see the talents or stars or whatever you want to call it from here” Said Baekhyun.

“Uhm… So it is like this… but I’m hungry” you said.

Seohyun smiled and opened a box with diverse meals.

“Eat whatever you want” She said.

“No thanks, it must have been expensive”

“No, it’s okay. Our parents work on a restaurant. Seriously, you can eat it” She said smiling.

I just nodded and took a little bit of what was inside of the box. *They’re too kind. People here in Seoul are very different from the one in the States*

After we ate and talked nonsense Seohyun got to go somewhere else and I just walked around the school with Baekhyun. We had a nice conversation until we saw the two guys and one girl from my class. The guy who bowed ate me earlier had an intense glare on Baekhyun, the tall one beside him was looking at the ground with a face expression that I couldn’t read. The other girl was looking at me with a puzzled face. Suddenly at atmosphere become cold, there was only us five in the hall and no one said a word. *okay… it feels awkward…* I though.

After walking for a while I decided to ask Baekhyun.

“Did you know them?”

He didn’t answer. Just walked and looked at nowhere.

“Hey! Baekhyun!” I said.

“U-Uh! Sorry, what did you said?”

“You really know them…” I said rolling my eyes.

“Who?” He asked confused.

“The guys from before, they were staring at you, ya’know?!!”

He chuckled.

“Don’t chuckle! It doesn’t look good on you” I lied. He started laughing and then said “You such a cutie” and patted my hair. “Come on, let’s go to class” He said and started go faster. *He didn’t answer my question… WAIT! Did he call my cutie!!!!*

At the classroom I found Seohyun already there and she was talking with the girl before. I studied her face and she doesn’t look so happy has she been before. I came closer and I only could hear “You HAVE to do it” from the girl.

“Hey, Seohyun. Where were you all this time?” I asked.

She just looked at her desk and then at the other girl.

“She was with me.” The girl said.

“And you are?!”

“Ahn Sohee” The girl, now named Sohee said.

“And what were you doing with her, Seohyun?”

“She just helped me with something” Sohee said.

“I didn’t ask you anything” I said now looking at her.

“Excused me!”

“I DIDN’T ASK YOU ANY-THING” I re-said it.

“YAH! Who do you think you are!! Just because your friend with Bae-…” The teacher came inside of the class. Sohee just glared and went back to her sit. I followed her with my gaze and my eyes landed on someone eyes *Why is The First Boy looking at me like that and yeah I’ll just call him The First Boy*. He had an intense glare on me, just as earlier when he looked at Baekhyun. His glaze paralyzed me, my mind went blank and my knees started to feel weak.

Suddenly Seohyun shook my hand.

“Go sit, Yuri” She said.

“Now you can talk!” I said looking at her now. I heard the teacher clear his throat at it was a signal that he was inside of the classroom.

I went to my desk and sat there quite.

The school day was over and I went to my locker. I didn’t like the way Sohee talked to her and for her. It irritated me.  While I was ordaining my locker someone went back me. I looked up to see who he or she was. “Oh no, The First Boy again…” I rolled my eyes and went back to my lovely locker.

“SEHUN!! SEHUN!!  Can you do it faster? We don’t have all day.” The Tall Boy from my class said.

“On hold Chanyeol, I’m almost done” Sehun said.

I looked my locker and started go when I bumped in someone.

“Oh sorry! You okay?” The tall guy, named Chanyeol said.

“I’m okay, I’m okay” I said *Weird, didn’t he came from the other side of the hall* I though while going home and I could feel someone looking at me.

***************

When I came home I found a letter from Luhan on the desk. It said:

“Hi Prim <3 I’ll be home late because of the work. There’s ramen if you’re hungry. I hope you know how to cook it xP Anyways rest a lot and don’t do anything stupid like partying until I came home: P

With Love, Luhan ^^”

*With Love…* I though.

I went cook some ramen and ate while watched the TV. I looked at the clock and it was 8p.m. *Where is he? Why is he taking some much time and the again why do I care?*

I shook my head to get away all my thoughts and continued eat my ramen. 

__________________________________

And here it is!! Hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Seriously guys, thank you so much for subscribing and commenting TT^TT I'll do my best to improve my english and that way I can give you better chapter. <3 <3 <3

Now, what kind a relationship has Sohee with Seohyun and Sehun with Baekhyun and where is Luhan, he didn't appered on this chapter *pout*  Comment and let me see what you guys think ^^