auditions

Recycling emotions

Mika toss and turn at night her mind kept rolling in with thoughts she the auditions were tomorrow and now she was still wide awake staring into the ceiling . 

She hated herself for this .. she decided to sneak out of bed and sit at her desk with the lamp flick on . Mika took a pen and paper out , her hands started scratching on the paper tracing her irregular shapes and drawing something from the top of her head . While she blusted her eyes with Gact's music in the silent darkness of her room , Mika thought of losing herself in trance and hopefully fall sleepy by doing this . 

Instead her hands were drawing gothic lolita clothes and acessories that define Gackt's and Hyde music persona's , then she ask herself what persona was she . If she was to become a idol what persona would she want to take .. the same Rock n Roll or more of a visual kei like those j-rock bands or be a jpop singer like ayumi hamasaki or Koda kumi .

It made her stop and think about it if the option or choice came at her soon and she had to prepare herself for it .Mika finally stop around 2.00 when she felt the drowniess kick into her body she finally pull herself back in her bed switching her desk lamp off , she watch the cieling in darkness before her eyes descended along with her body in tiredness . 

Snoring loudly and drooling on her pillow at 8.30am Gackt came in and called her to wake up . she didn't give any replied but continued sleeping , he tired poking her and tickling her feet but she just pulled them under thebed sheets . He stared at her and grab her shoulders and shook her awake and yelling in her ear . 

"YOUR LATE .. YOUR LATE" he repeated .

Mika eyes open finally as Gackt  released her and walk back out . When he walk past her table he saw the scattered papers scriblled with blue pen , mind maps and little doodles she made on the papers .On the papers display Hyde and Gackt name then underneath categorized them through genes of music and style . she had down for the two " visual kei / jrock ? " .

Mika drag herself into the bathroom . A few mintues later the two of them left as Mika tired her hair in a bun twisting it her her finger , while the script and paperwork hang in her lap .Her eyes stared down at it  the script for this auition peice was for a MV when Mika finally saw bracketed . Her eyes scan across the plot and key themes of this character she was going to be trying out as .

~~

It was about a Girl who was once happy with life she had enjoy it so far , she met a boy and crush on him but he was taken by her friend .The day when she walk home with them the girl slow down walking and watch the two of them walk further , when she look up at that moment a glass bottle broke on her head .She collasped on the floor while another 2 glass bottles fell beside her . Suprisingly it was filled with toxic liquids that scar her skin and half of her left face .she became angry at herself now  .She recevied burns and scars located at the top of the head ,while she got some minor scars and burns on her hands .

Everyone feared of her from then on she covered herself and face with hoods no one  while their called her a monster and two face / ugly girl . But instead it turn out a boy she meet in hospital comforted her and help her with her fears .The story progress from then on and where in the end the two became partners .

---

" Ugly , two face persona ... " she mumbled to herself as Gackt car was stuck in the traffic  . Then the keyword " two face and mask " pop in and then everything click about the girl's personality she just read about or her character . 

In the first place her character didn't have any facade mask but after the accident she learn to gain a mask and use her two face as part of her identity when she met the boy in the hopsital .The character herself even called herself " the Ugly two face " becuase of the scars on one poart of her face .

Mika's thoughts broke when Gackt said something .

" so many people out on weekends " he said staring beside him . The cars were pack ebhind each other  , he sigh hoping for no traffic today.

Mika continued scrambling through the papers before she saw the Artist's name her eyes caught the stage design , roughly sketch she tilted it landscape while Gackt notice she was into this audition . The paper wrote " the twoface home " which display her bedroom  and then another one noted "her true self " a mirror in her bathroom . 

Finally She arrived and Gackt drop her off as she ran inside the studio building , she signed in and waited in the waiting room .All the other girls were at such a high level skill than her as Mika can observe from her sight straight away . This thing was what Gackt must've deault with in the past , she claimed herself and encourage herself as the assitants came out and them in by groups . Mika stared at her ticket she was group C and Group A and B had just started now . 

Then later finally her group was called in she followed the rest of the other girls in before them a row of 5 judges sat there checking the papers and slowly names were called . Mika saw the other girls performance all were very authentic or different she didn't know how to describe them but they made it like the level of a soap opera drama .Mika's name was finally called out as she stumbled onto the stage and then she let a sigh softly before the judges commence her start . 

Mika acted her role from the begining where she met her crush to the accident , she swiftly took everything slowly before she slip on the stage and fell face flat during her accident situation .She pick herself up in embrassment and continued while some of the girls smirk at the noble who just embrass herself on the stage , Mika acted like her character sad , shy and angry but at the very end it caught the judges attention .When sat on th edge of the bed with both her arms resting on her thighs infront of her she look down and then look up . 

" iam the ugly  two face " she said slowly with somewhat angry dark eyes that came in with her character persona . 

She finished afterwards , Mika was sent back to her seat still rubbing her forehead from the stack she had on the stage until her name was called again and she got in for the second round . 

----------

At the end of the day Mika walk out of the studio with a flush red cheeks as the second round ticket hang in her hand , she walk down the stairs when She saw Gackt smoking there .She ran up to his back and leap beside him and then notice it was the wrong person . twitch and eyes burnt in embrassment when she recognized that face . 

" Miyavi - senpai " she said weakly mistaken for him for Gackt  .

He stared at her with the smoke in his hand and didn't say anything . Then a akward silence struck between them and from the corner of her eyes she saw Gackt appearing then she quicjky dash towards him . She grab his wrist and ran away with him as Miyavi just stared at the two of them .

" i.. i .. passed " she said .

" thats good " he said rubbing her hair . " lets go and celebrate at a Hyde's place " Gackt suggested with a evil smirk .