New classmates

Recycling emotions

Mika dash inside the large white building as the entrance was polished with European floorboards and no carpet at all in their class rooms or rooms as Mika pick up along the way to the office . Before the homeclass started she was given a short tour by a junior kid , the school had everything she was stunned by it . Just when the first bell rang she went to find her home room class

The gazette all sat straight up at the back of the room where there had their little visual kei atmosphere , everyone founded them strange a bit and didn't interact with them that  much . A second later the teacher came in with a new female student who followed behindthe teacher in everyone stared in shock while Reita remembered her. The girl he met from a few days ago who now had a white bandage wrap around her head , the whole class thought she was a rebellious dangerous student just like the Gazette kids who dressed differently to everyone.

“ Everyone this is Mika hotaru who will be joining out class from now on “ the teacher repeated and then sent her flying back of the room to sit because of her appearance of her band aid .

She walk towards the far back as she sat behind Reita, Mika grab her notebook and pen and started writing the stuff on the board down. While all the boys were scratching in their notebooks and coming up with key lyrics or just daydreaming, by the time recess came.

Reita spun around at her from his seat in front of her as she caught him smiling and she laughed.

“ You two know each other “ask the boy with short black hair and  a cute smile who look like he was laughing at them . 

The two boy sitting in between reita stop and looked back a second looked away, the two of them  left after one  another his seat as Mika saw them leave  behind a cold killer atmosphere for some reason as her eyes met one of the boy's eyes that stared at her . 

“ Reita right? “ she asked pointing at the boy in front of her with the same white headband across his face , he nodded.

She grab her bento out and open it as the boy’s mouth fell open and drool all over it as she shared it them, Reita, kai and Aoi grab a mouthful as she ate with them. On her first day it wasn’t that bad, meeting these bunch of classmates but by the time it came to Art’s subject everyone went to the music room while she went to the art rooms .

From outside of the classroom the two boys stared through the clear reflection of the girl who was surroudnded by all of his friends , the one with the bleach blonde hair lean against the wall while his friend next to him wearing thin black glasses at a incredible large size and similar blonde hair to the one beside him stared at her .

" tsch .. wanna get rid of her Ruki ? " Uruha asked smirking at the end of his mouth . 

" why not " Ruki said shrugging his shoulders as his eyes stared back at her . 

On the way she walk up the stairs she didn’t recognized the two guys who she bump into the hall way as the two of them looked so similar in hairstyles , the two had the sme blonde hair colour but both hairs were different in length .

“ Mika – chan don’t act all that near reita or else I’ll..“ said the one wearing the black glasses showing his fist at her 

“ be careful neext time who your friends with Mika  “ the guy said who she remembered stared at her . She watch the two of them  walk past her carrying their guitars on their back as they disappeared around the corner . 

" what the hell MAN ?! " she said confused . 

Mika ignored them as she slide open the door and found a boy with large headphones on who was dancing in front of her. Until he saw her standing in front of her , he took his headphones off as she complimented his dancing skills .

“ thanks , I’m jay park “ he said confidently sitting next to her as he sat back down onto the stool started to sketch on the canvas .

“ Mika hotaru “ she said taking her pencil’s and grabbing a spare white canvas .

“ where’s everyone ? “ she asked .

" it's just us 2 for today " smiled jay park at her  putting his headphones back on as she stared at her white canvas infront of her . 

--------- 

When lunch came Mika zoom down the canteen and looked at the photos of ramen and curry with rice that looked so yummy but she knew she couldn't eat it because she had a allergic reaction to them in the past to anything with food acids , colour or flavouring .It was so horrible what she exprenince and she didn't want that to happen again since she was almost sick for a week , until the canteen lady greeted her .She ordered a sandwich and walk out of the canteen and sat under a bench filled with half sun and half shade .SHe sat herself down on the sunny side as she felt a light tap on the back of her shoulders as Mika turned around to see who it was . 

Mika reocgnized one of reita's friends waving at her then Mika notice one half of her sandwich gone as  she found Reita and two of his friends sitting on the shdy side of the bench . 

" REITA ! " she yelled . 

" OHH SO YUMMY ! " reita said teasing her . 

" nice one reita " his friends said . 

" oh mika , this is Kai and Aoi " said reita .

" hi Mika " said kai the one with the cutest smile . 

"yo " Aoi said with a left piercing on his lip . 

Mika nodded and waved at them .

While Ruki stood in the shadow staring at her as his eyes were burning with hate and jealousy , then without saying anything he turned around the corner punching his fist in the wall .

" i'll make you pay Mika hotaru .. " ruki mumbled . 

-----------------------