star shock

Recycling emotions

From the day Gackt took her in Mika already knew Gackt had a huge star reputation in the music industry , she was not stunned by even though she didn't blend with gackt at all in the reporter shoots chasing after them down the streets .

In the car Gackt sigh and took his black shades off and Mika  watch form the inside of the car window , outside she could see lighting flashes of camera snapping from a centimeter away form their car while some stop infront of the car .Gackt stared at her as it must've frighten her as he grab her shoulders and pulled her next to him covering her face as Mika never felt like this before . All the reporters were hyped up about Gackt comeback album soon to be release soon , the mouth to mouth advertising between fans spread fast like a wave .

When Gackt left the house for numerous days for recording sessions at the studio , Mika was alone at home .Until her phone rang beside her she saw it was Gackt , she flip it open and answered .

" Gackt .. what up ?  " she said lightly .

" oh Mika can you go into my room and bring in the Disc on my desk ?" he requested .

Mika dash into Gackt room and found his desk at the end of the room just as she didn't turn on the lights , she smash her foot into something hard as she drop her mobile on the floor and seared .

" ! oww.. " she yelled while Gackt told her to hurry up .

She got up leaping on one leg grabbing the disc in the case on the middle of the table .

" I'll text you the  address and if they ask just say  its for Gackt " he said hanging up straight away .

Mika got dressed straight away as she applied a Band-Aid to her foot and left the house in her black boots and tight jeans while she wore a thick black jacket , the moment she storm out the house the reporters came at her again .Mika started running while she wore a beany supporting her bed hair inside , she sneak into a taxi as she showed the taxi the address . Eventually she got a workout from the reporters , when she went into the studio building .

All of the sudden the sky started pouring raining as she ran straight inside but on her way she slip ripping her jeans on both her knees and eventually it started bleeding the fresh red blood .No one question her who asked her anything . When she walk into the elevator she met a man who look similar to gackt but instead it was someone else , He had a blonde side fringe that covered his right eye while on the left side of his hair it was dyed dark brown.

The thin drawn on eyeliner and his short eyebrows that made a steep slop angle scared her as the elevator door closed on  them while it reflected her height compared to him .She was just shorter than him because she was just under his shoulder . His eyes stared in the mirror reflection as he saw the reflection of her jeans all rip and the colour red on her knees , he thought it was a rock style fashion.

" nice style  " he said .

" huh .." Mika said from the sudden voice from behind her . " uh .. thanks " 

When the lights slowly moved towards the 6 she couldn't wait to get off  , but when the guy looked closely at her knees he saw it was actually blood that was gushing out from her rip jeans .

" hey your legs are bleeding  ! " he yelled when the doors opened and she took a step forward . 

Mika step out of the elevator when the strange man her grab her  as she tired to ignore him but his sudden strength pulled her back as she yelled at him .

“ Don’t touch me! “ She yelled and yank his hand away and ran down the hall way. 

“ You should actually get your legs looked at “ a soft welcoming voice said from behind her as a black large leather jacket was placed on her shoulders.

she stared at him as her face twitch it was another guy similar to Gackt style of visual kei jrock gene , since this studio was where their mainly produced jrock singles and recordings for visual kei bands . 

" your clothes are all wet , here have a drink "  he said kindly bending down infront of her 

 she breathe in slowly as she accepted the hot drink in her hands.

“ You can say I’m brave but I am not.. “ she said after gulping down all her hot drink and throwing it in the bin as the kind gentle man tendered her knees . 

“ Then what is a girl like you alone doing inside the studio building huh? “ he asked in a smart tone.

She stared back at him and notices his dark  brown hair that were long up to his shoulders but the ends of his hair shoot up in the air , similar to her hair colour .

“ i have to give something in .. “ Mika said  staring at his hands working steadily applying the last touches the her wounds on both her knees . 

“ What is your name? “ asked the young man.

“ Hotaru “ she said shyly not wanting to give the name Mika out to them incase it got Gackt  in trouble with her mingling with other rock artist and she didn't want to do that she gave out her last name instead . 

“Hyde “ he said lightly smiling at him. “ then you’re a assistant then? “

“ Yeah “ she said nodding away.

“ JUST THE RIGHT PERSON I NEED !  Do you think you can help me hold the camera and record for me  “ he requested as fell open. “ Just holding the video camera in the studio room  “

Hotaru nodded and decided to go Hyde to the studio room where it was empty. Hyde gave her the camera as he organize himself ready to sing as he wore the guitar strap on his shoulders and lean at a angle where his fingers could reach it.Hotaru open the camera and pointed at a eye level where he fitted inside the camera frame . 

She pressed the red button as it echoed a loud sound which signal him to start playing . He snap a few beats on his guitar , the  strings started creating a tone that captivated her like a love spell among his music . Then he slowly started started  singing as Hotaru stood in front of him recording him, she watched from the preview monitor beside it rather than actually looking at him. His echoing deep smothering voice came out as the lyrics made  itself out from his mouth, he wasn’t nervous at all or scared instead he was a natural at it singing the lyrics like he memorize it all .

The soft acoustic guitar made her felt like she wanted to fall asleep to this song he sang, she was caught in his daze of echoing deep voice  while recording him with the camera .She knew he was something big as in the level of idol , then when she recognized those words at the end of the song Hotaru  felt sad .

“ angels die “

Her heart felt upset when she head about that phrase she wanted to question why angels would die, but she would rather do it later on. Hotaru though those lyrics were mean to angels because her parents use to call her a angel when she was small, unless Hyde had a metaphor meaning for it then that would explain everything to it .

At times when he didn’t have sing but he had to play the guitar instead  , his eyes  saw her smiling at the camera which gave a warm feeling in the room  as it made Hyde smile to himself as well . Then his voice became again as the last verse was starting soon, his voice smooth and sync with every of the string of the guitar .

Hyde was not late in coming in verse or finishing to early, he finished perfectly as Hotaru mouth fell open.

“ Whoa..  … That’s so good, perfect I mean “ she said with  excitement as Hyde thank her for the compliment as he removed the guitar and placed it beside him. “ here “

Hyde took the camera off her and sat on the table beside her as she lean against the table beside him, Hotaru already started humming the tone of his song already. Hyde could hear her humming the song then she went quiet as he look up at her, Hotaru eyes stop dead straight at old keyboard piano on the desk across the room.

“ Is it broken? “ she asked pointing towards it .

“ Oh nah its not you can play it though, they’re planning to get rid off it next week since its so old and no one wants to take it “ Hyde said staring at the  old keyboard piano then back down at the video camera.

-------

Hyde was used to watching himself on video cameras now as it help him improve on his singing in front of camera .

Hotaru hop off the table and made herself across the room inserting the plug into the power cord as the keyboard piano light caught on then she wipe the dust off with her hands along the keyboards.  She adjusted the settings and then started to play, Hotaru fingers started playing off a delicate smooth melody as it caught Hyde’s attention as he watch from behind her on the opposite side of the room . Beside the Piano were large pair headphones as she plug it into the keyboard piano and wore the headphones.

The crystal clear sounds came into her ears. The notes she touched came alive loud and clear as Hyde could hear her playing.

Hotaru’s fingers were moving swiftly and sketching wide apart in order to reach the other notes on the piano, Hyde notice the smooth melody started turning into a uplifting melody. Then at a certain point she smiled to herself where she felt happy again ever since the accident, Hyde could tell she was a piano player from a young age.

Suddenly she stop as Hyde wasn’t expecting a sudden finish, Hotaru pulled the headphones out and stretch her fingers.

“ My piano fingers must be worn out “ she said telling Hyde as  an excuse for not finishing the song. 

Then her phone went off as she race over to answer it as she head Gackt voice yelling on the other line and she almost forgot everything about him . 

“ Its ashamed they’re going to throw this out thanks Hyde nice meeting you “ she said leaving the studio.

“I wouldn’t mind hearing that song till the end, “ Hyde demanded as he listen to her comment.

Hotaru stared back at him and mumbled.

“ I’ll try, “ she said looking down and sad now, then she left the studio room.

Hyde stared at his leather jacket left on table as he wore it again and walked out of the studio and went to see his band members.

Mika meet Gackt in the car park as he waited in the car, she came running inside the car zipping her seat belt on the moment she got on.

“ How was everything? “ she asked him out of her mood.

Gackt froze to the sudden question she blurted out.

“ It was okay, “ he said in an awkward tone.

Mika nodded away smiling to herself lightly as the car drove smoothly over the bridge. Gackt notice she was in strange mood today compared to yesterday’s fight, understanding young girls now days became a bit hard for him since he was a use older woman.

Then she started humming a song out as Gackt pick up the melody up and asked her.

“ What song is that? “ He asked for the first time curious about her.

“ Hmm? A song I heard today.. Uh I forgot its name “ she said.

------

Mika step out of the elevator when the strange man who started a conversation with her grab her arm with one pull she onto his chest as he whispered something in her ear while slipping his contact number in her bag. Mika heart race when she felt nasty being pulled in by an older man than her, she fought back and pushed him away as it didn’t affect him. He came forward again as Mika step back as her eyes widen even her hands were clenching so tight on paper she didn’t notice.

“ Don’t touch me! Piss off! “ She yelled.

Then suddenly she trip on her shoes and fell back as the doors closed on his ugly smirk which she felt terrified even though she tired fighting him off but thinking about him just gave her goose bumps.

“ You were brave “ a soft welcoming voice said from behind her as a black large leather jacket was placed on her shoulders.

She wiped away her tears as the young man who look similar to Gackt style bought her a ho drink from the vending machine, she rip the contact number up as she went through her bag.

To be honest she didn’t feel brave she just felt terrified instead fighting off those weird men by herself which she had done before, she breathe in slowly as she accepted the hot drink in her hands.

“ You can say I’m brave but I am not.. “ she said after gulping down all her hot drink and throwing it in the bin .

“ Then what is a girl like you alone doing inside the studio building huh? “ he asked in a smart tone.

She stared back at him and notices his light brown hair and thin-layered hair compared to her thick nest hair, his clothes mix with red, black and white while he had gothic accessories.

“ Waiting for that him as soon as he finish his recordings “ Mika said standing beside the window.

“ What is your name? “ asked the young man.

“ Hotaru “ she said shyly.

“Hyde “ he said lightly smiling at him. “ then you’re a assistant then? “

“ Yeah “ she said nodding away as she didn’t want to reveal her true identity out incase she caught in the middle of attention by reporters.

“ Do you think you can help me with recording me singing? “ he requested as fell open. “ Just holding the video camera in the studio room “

Hotaru nodded and decided to go Hyde to the studio room where it was empty. Hyde gave her the camera as he organize himself ready to sing as he wore the guitar strap on his shoulders and lean at a angle where his fingers could reach it.

He snap a few beats and strings as he slowly started to get in tune and he became singing as Hotaru stood in front of him recording him, she watched from the preview monitor beside it rather than actually looking at him. His echoing deep smothering voice came out as the lyrics sand itself out from his mouth, he wasn’t nervous at all or scared instead he was a natural at it.

The soft acoustic guitar made her wanted to fall asleep to this song he sang, she was caught in his daze of echoing deep voice .She knew he was something big as in the level of idol , then when she recognized those words at the end of the song Hotaru  felt sad .

“ angels die “

Her heart felt upset she wanted to question why angels would die, but she would rather do it later on. Hotaru thoughts those lyrics were mean to angels because her parents use to call her a angel when she was small, unless Hyde had a metaphor meaning for it .

At times when he didn’t have sing but he had to   the strings at, his eyes  saw her smiling at the camera which gave a warm feeling in the room  as it made Hyde smile to himself as well . Then his voice became again as the last verse was starting soon, his voice smooth and sync with every of the string of the guitar .

Hyde was not late in coming in verse or finishing to early, he finished perfectly as Hotaru mouth fell open.

“ Whoa..  … That’s so good, perfect I mean “ she was stuttering out of excitement as Hyde thank her for the compliment as he removed the guitar and placed it beside him. “ here “

Hyde took the camera off her and sat on the table beside her as she lean against the table beside him, Hotaru already started humming the tone of his song already. Hyde could hear her humming the song then she went quiet as he look up at her, Hotaru eyes stop dead straight at old keyboard piano on the desk across the room.

“ Is it broken? “ she asked pointing towards it .

“ Oh nah its not you can play it though, they’re planning to get rid off it next week since its so old and no one wants to take it “ Hyde said staring at the keyboard piano then back down at the video camera.

Hyde was used to watching himself on video cameras now as it help him improve on his singing in front of camera .

Hotaru hop off the table and made herself across the room inserting the plug into the power cord as the keyboard piano light caught on then she wipe the dust off with her hands along the keyboards.  She adjusted the settings and then started to play, Hotaru fingers started playing off a delicate smooth melody as it caught Hyde’s attention as he watch from behind her on the opposite side. Beside the Piano were large headphones as she plugs it into the keyboard piano and wore the headphones.

The crystal clear sounds came into her ears. The notes she touched came alive loud and clear as Hyde could hear her playing.

Hotaru’s fingers were moving swiftly and sketching wide apart in order to reach the other notes on the piano, Hyde notice the smooth melody started turning into a uplifting melody. Then at a certain point she smiled to herself where she felt happy again ever since the accident, Hyde could tell she was a piano player from a young age.

Suddenly she stop as Hyde wasn’t expecting a sudden finish, Hotaru pulled the headphones out and stretch her fingers.

“ My piano fingers must be worn out “ she said telling Hyde as  an excuse for not finishing the song. 

Then her phone went off as she race over to answer it she remembered the own main purpose she came was to give the disc to gackt . 

“ Its ashamed they’re going to throw this out thanks Hyde nice meeting you “ she said leaving the studio.

“I wouldn’t mind hearing that song till the end, “ Hyde demanded as he listen to her comment.

Hotaru stared back at him and mumbled.

“ I’ll try “ she said looking down and sad now, then she left the studio room.

Hyde stared at his leather jacket left on table as he wore it again and walked out of the studio and went to see his band members.

______________________

Mika meet Gackt in the studio he was throwing a yelling sphere around the studio , when she gave him the disc he grab it off her and mumbled something under his mouth .

" go wait in the car" he demanded.

Mika did so as she proceeded out the studio leaping on one leg towards the car park , she  waited in the car quietly without arguing or complaining   , Mika lean on the seat belt and stared at the rain that started suddenly raining again . Eventually the sounds of dripping wet rain made her fall asleep in the car .

When Gackt finally finished he went to the car park and when he open the car door he found her sleeping soundly on the side of the seat belt , Gackt sat himself inside the car as he ordered the driver to drive and the driver did so . 

Along the way home the car was stuck in a traffic jam as Mika woke up and noticed gackt's jacket on her as she stared to her right where gackt sat on the right side of the passenger seat , it was like he fear her or something .Mika saw him stare out the window as she wanted to get to know him more . 

“ How was everything? “ she asked  him  in her sleeping voice .

Gackt looked away from the window and turned to see her awake , he  froze to the sudden question she blurted out.

“ It was okay, “ he said in an awkward tone as he wanted to her fall back to sleep again . " go back to sleep " 

Mika nodded away smiling to herself lightly as the car drove smoothly over the bridge. Gackt sighed as he didn't  understand young girls  like her since he  understood older women more than young girls ..

Then she started humming a song out as Gackt pick up the melody up and asked her.

“ What song is that? “ He asked for the first time curious about her.

“ Hmm? A song I heard today.. Uh I forgot its name “ she said slowly falling back to sleep

------

The next day Gackt bump into Hyde at the studio as head the same tune coming out from the studio room, it was the same tone as Mika was humming from yesterday .It was coming form his fellow friend's studio , Hyde's studio .

Gackt stop by his studio and stood in the door way leaning to the side of the door .

" Gackt ! " hyde said suddnely . 

" what song is that ? " asked Gackt 

"Angels Tale " hyde said smiling at him  giving a demo disc to listen . " when did you get a new assitant ? " 

" what assitant ? " gackt said suddnely . 

" aw come on the one you sent yesterday she was holding a CD case and her jeans were rip  and she had a black beany on " hyde said .

Gackt disagreed .

" i don't have a assistant .. then when he started to realize it was Mika " he fell silent mubling . " of course her jeans were ripped yesterday .

" you better take good care of her since she injuried both her knees yesterday " hyde said fixing the sound on the computer . 

" what injury ? " asked Gackt lost on the topic .

" your assitant she told me when she came here she trip in the rain and it tore her jeans on her knees and her knees started bleeding . " hyde said now fixing his guitair strings . 

" if your don't want  your assitant you can give her to me " hyde suggested suddnely . 

Gackt stared at him .  " was her name Mika by any chance ? " gackt asked .

" hotaru " hyde said . 

Gackt said finally . 

" no way am i handing over the assitant over to you ! hyde ! " gackt warned him . 

" too bad ! i think she like me better " he teased gackt while smiling .