The Music class special ~~

Recycling emotions

hi peps this is a extra long chapter so its a speical one !  ^^ 

guitar reference @ wiki = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar

_______________________________________________

In class Mika saw the boys around her writitng notes serouisly into their books  , then at the end of the day where her art class was about to begin just when reita tap her behind back , she turned aorund to found reita all worn out from the run  . Mika stared at him as he caught his breath .

" mika come with me now i need your help  " he said taking her hand and dragging her up the stairs to the music room , while Mika felt worried about reita and what had happen .

When Reita pulled open slide open the door Mika saw nothing wrong with the band as the whole group were on the stage of the music room setting up their equipment then reita stared at her smilng .

" Can you record us live  for us " requested reita .  

Mika mouth fell open to a " O " then she nodded as reita went and gave her the video camera as she stood in front of them and pointing in their diredction while she  drop her A3 size art diary onto the floor along with her bag first. 

 All of them got in their positions as kai the one with the cutest smile and jet-black hair counted everyone in with his drumsticks while he whispered under his breath. 

“ ichi… ni .. san “

Kai started his part first as his feet work his magic on the bass drum while his other hands multitask on the snare drum and the hi- hat, slowly the other three boys on the guitars started nodding their head to the beats from kai’s drum. Until the sudden sound of both the electric guitar came in like a roaring engine of car ready for a race while both their guitar gave off a nice electric spark to the introduction. Ruki and aoi slide both their hands up and down that gave off different sounds to each other while kai rhythm guided them through it.

Aoi and Reita waited while the their part was approaching as Reita started chanting the words then the finally guitarist came in a second later this time staring at his hands working up and down.

Mika mouth drop open as she felt like she scored a private screening or a VIP pass to see the band play live before a show or a concert. The talent all of them had together was overwhelming and she didn’t notice the aesthetic of all them could be like this when they’re combined as a band. Mika witness it turned into something she like and she could see why fans of their band would also like their music not because of their looks but for their talent each of them had. This type of rock, which sometimes gave her motivation emotion rather than the dark moods or depressing dark tone one she had listen to before.

Mika smiled at the live music broadcasted in front of her as she nodded her head to the end of the song where Reita finished singing.

When the band finally finished, Mika stop recording as she head someone behind her clapping loudly. Everyone look at the tall stranger walking inside the music room as Mika mouth drop open at the guy .  All the boy’s eyes widen as the juniors saw their senpai, Miyavi who was 2 years older than the Gazette. Mika figure he didn’t stick much to the visual kei but instead mix a rock n roll in it with some tattoos on his arms she saw through his rolled up sleeve. He wore his hat at a particular angle that hang on the right side of his head while on the left side of hair it was shave out. On both sides of his he had 2 or 3 small thin braids hanging down that was right in front of hair, Mika saw the back of his hair like a broomstick all done up  in a ponytail .

 “ Miyavi senpai! “  Kai said in shock while the other boys were froozen on the spot .  

“ You guys got better “ he commented standing in front of Mika as he ignores her existence.

But the whole time the senpai wasn't in her mind it was the instrument that was in her mind , the guitar look so much fun thna piano . As the whole gorup of the boys gathered together to watch their live performance again while Mika sat infornt staring at the eletric guitars , bass guitars . All three of them different colours while she was stun by the sound  it gave off .

Miyavi stared at the girl who sat there staring right into the guitars  until Mika remembered she needed to attend her art class as she grab her sketchbook and zoom out of the music room waving them good bye . All the boys notice a piece of paper that was left on the floor a sketch that was illustrated in all sorts of colours , the illustration reflected someone familar like all of them had seen somewhere.

" so familar where have i seen that before ? " all of them asked . 

" its pretty good "  Ruki mumbled . 

=====

In art class she kept drawing a person with a guitar while jay park notice the theme of guitars was on her mind strongly as he peek from behind her , then jay park look away onto his illustration of a person singing .Mika wanted to learn the guitar now as she texted hyde if he knew anything about it while she was in class . 

" hyde its mika .. do you know anything about guitars ? ;3 " she wrote .

then a second later he repiled later . 

" hi mika , yes i do know about guitars why ? interested ? " he repiled .

" yes ! i wanna learn it ! do you know where i can learn it ? " she repiled again . 

" you have me and Gackt :> i'll be over tomorrow on saturday around the afternoon " Hyde said finishing off the message. 

Mika smiled to herself as she was suprised to find out that Gackt knew how to play the guitar and she was surpised that hyde knew as well , she was amazed at the both of them .Then the end of the day came at home where she was in the lounge room doddling in her sketchbook Gackt came down and sat next to at the dinner table , he stared at her drawing while he sip his coffee for the psat 2 mintues he had been staring at her illustration when Mika was beginging to pick up the strange behavior of his .

" So hyde told me you wanted to learn guitar yeah ? " he asked finally . 

she nodded . 

" it looks so .. different .. i wanna try it out .. " she mumbled as Gackt left the table and a few seconds later came out with his guitar in his arms and told her to seat on the sofa .

Mika eyes beam at the brown acoustic guitar that Gackt had in his hand as she notice the difference from Reita's guitar .

" how come its different to the those ones that have the plug in ? the white ones with the red shades ? " she asked as Gackt blew the dust and adjusted the strings . 

" you see Mika , they're different types of guitar instruments you can play acoustic guitars like these ones or you can play eletric guitars i'm guessing the one your friend has and then there is the bass guitar which back up guitarist play in bands . The list goes on with guitars and its facts and how many strings some guitars have " Gackt taught her . 

Mika listen hard as she watched Gackt twisted the Machine heads and adjusted the tuning of the music while in his other hand he had a prick which was a pale white looking small object that could be played with guitars , Mika watch his other hands finish tunning as it move down gracefully over the strings and a string and ten another string . It became a rythmn later from the consitant from his fingers that slid up and down the strings. Then he stop and hand it over to Mika as he postion it for her as he help her , Gackt rested the body of guitar on her thighs as she sat cross legged and then her right hand on the strings while her left hand hang on the frets .

" try playing now  " Gackt requested as Mika once and then pick a few strings that gave the same sound . 

Gackt notice her right hand was mainly doing all the work on the strings while her left hand didn't do much work on the Frets , Gackt corrected her hand as he sat behind her and taught her the postion of her left hand as it had to support her right hand . 

" Mika your left hand acts as a main role the different postions you out you move with it lets you create different types of sounds " Gackt said sitting behind her now. 

Mika watched Gackt pale hands over her small cold chubby baby fat hands his hand grip gently around both her hands as she slowly felt the way to play the guitar . 

" you cold Mika ?  your hands are very cold " Gackt said as he felt the coldness from  her fingers . 

" i'm fine its liek that i'm just sensitive to the cold because my skin is sensitive " she said .

Gackt then continued teaching her the basics before both their stomachs started howling as the two left the guitar on the sofa and hop into the kitchen .Mika search through the fridge as Gackt cook up the pan on the stove , Mika looked inside the fridge to find a variety of foods in there , Gackt grab his apron and tied it around him . 

"Mika can you grab the lettuce , beef " he yelled to her like an assistant . 

Mika grab the lettuce , beef and place it next to Gackt as he chop them up and wash them  . Mika looked up at his apron and found it adaorable the soft pink colour with straberries imprinted on she couldn't help giggling  when she stared at him . 

" aha how cute " she mumbled from a distance away far form him as she went over and set up the table . 

Gackt threw everything in as the pan sizzled and the smell started dancing around the kitchen until the door bell rang gackt eyes look back as he already saw Mika running to get it . When Mika pulled open the door Hyde had a couple of bags in his hands as he welcome himself in . 

" o-ho Mika chan you shouldn't open the door to strangers without asking them " Hyde . 

" hy---de " she said as HYde took her inside the kitchen . 

 

" o-ho you ! get your hands off her " Gackt said threatening him with a pair of knifes in his hand . 

Hyde smiled evily as Mika was lost in their conversation while Hyde bought in some fried chicken and chips , Mika attack it before Gackt could disapprove of it . 

" a kids gotta eat what a kids gotta eat " Hyde suggested at Gackt who stuck to his plain food . 

Gackt stared at her just before she finish the fried chicken as the plate of food gackt cook up was infront of her and she didn't want to disappoint him and not eat his food . Mika putted the chicken aside and stuck by to Gackt dish as she munch on the beef and her eyes beam wide open with sparkles and stars while fell open as she drool . Gackt nodded in pride while Hyde didn't believe him as he munch on beef and then he never felt such thing like this before .

" gackt are you a five star chef ? " asked hyde yelling .

" yummy ! " Mika said .

Gackt nodded amd flick his hair in a cool motion like those shampoo ads but none of them were even looking at him as the two of them were in daze from Gackt cooking skills . 

" oh yeah Mika why did you want to learn guitar all of the sudden " asked Hyde . 

"  i got... " she said mumbling and finding her words . 

" is it because of a boy " asked Gackt interested . 

" uhh .... " and then sudden;y she jump up " i know why now its because of you guys "

" huh ? " the two guys said dropping their mouths open while a question mark hang on their minds . 

" yep its because of you guys , thats why because i wanna feel like what you guys do as musicans ! " she said in ahype up voice. " like writting songs and all that " 

Gackt stared the other way and mumbled . " that so cliche ... "

" hey did you guys know when you put both your names together it sounds like - hydegackt = hi jack " she suggested .

" ? " the two of them had a large quesiton mark hole in their minds while mika had a huge smile on her face . 

Afterwards the 3 of them deicded to watch a movie as Mika went to pick a movie and gave out with the oldest clip of hyde and Gackt together which she didn't know yet . The movie was called moon child and it was a very old movie hyde didn't even remember the movie until a young gackt face came up on the screen and then his own face . 

Mika watch snuggling the cushion while Hyde and Gackt were sitting on her left and right . While Gackt and hyde hands were both behind her head on the sofa , slowly towards the end she started hiding her face behind cushion as the two of them stared at her face going red . 

 " aww thats so mean the vampire is trap in the corner " she mumbled to herself . 

Hyde wanted to touch her head until Gackt grab his hand and mouth no to him as Hyde pulled back as Gackt rather her nejoy the movie without knowing it was the two of them in that movie . Then at the very end the movie frooze and got jammed as the three of them all complained and screamed . 

" what happen in the end Gackt " she said leaning towards Gackt eager to find out . " you look better with that hairstyle too gackt you should try and do that hairstyle again ! " she suggested . 

" it was fun with that hair style braiding it  " Gackt agreed to her statement while thinking back to it . 

" i think Gackt you should have played the vampire in the first place and hyde you could've play Gackt main character as well . " she said again . 

" you think so ? " Hyde said thinking of himself in Gackt character which was really hard to  . 

" haha but look at you all teary up from such a movie , you're so sensitive ! " hyde teased poking her cushion . 

" and emotional " Gackt added grining lightly at her . 

" and what aren't you guys emotional ? or sensitive at all " she agured back defendoing herself . 

" nah " the two of them said waving their head left to right and shrugging at her . 

" then you'll both vampires " she said dead straight out . 

" what if we are " Gackt said teasing her as he crept closer towards her . 

Mika moved back towards Hyde as Gackt was moving forwards so suddnely while she was thinking Gackt as a vampire did work and then hyde joined in with the fun . 

" rawr " hyde said in a cute voice that didn't scare her at all as the two of them crept closer and closer towards her until her hand slip off the edge of the sofa as she fell . 

From then Gackt eyes widen while Mika felt the sudden gravity play upon her as she slip off and as Gackt and Hyde jump off after her and together the three of them landed on the carpet floor as Mika lied in the middle . Gact and Hyde were both on their sides staring at her face as Mika blush red while she didn't hurt herself . 

" then what am i ? if you guys are vampires ? " she asked . 

" your are our treasure " Gackt and Hyde whispering into her ear at the same time .

Mika whole body twitch to the two voices from both her ears , the deep voice form the two of them made her feel uncomrfotable in a undescribeable way . 

" i'm a treasure that sounds nice " she said a second later to herself as she grip onto both their hands . " then don't let go of me if i'm your teasure because i don't want to lose the two cheerishing vampires who care about this little treasure " she requested them . 

" you're not little " hyde corrected her .

" you're our large treasure " Gackt said finishing his sentence off for him .

Mika chuckled as the two of them giggled at each other .