plain

Recycling emotions

“Come here Mika Hotaru, “ yelled Gackt from the living room of his gigantic mansion as he sat on cloudy sofa.

Mika came out from the kitchen nibbling on a carrot like rabbit as she sat down beside Gackt; she stared at the screen waiting for something to happen. Then suddenly the sounds blasted through her body as she jump up in the air slightly from the surprise of the guitar’s sharp note that started at the beginning of the music clip.

While Gackt stared seriously at the TV screen of his new music video, his eyes moved towards Mika as she kept biting her carrot. Then from the slightest edge of a small smile appeared as she started slowly giggling, Gackt felt insulted now he wanted to wanted to punch her so bad.

But he couldn’t do that to her because that would be child abuse.

Mika covered her with hand as she kept giggling at the scene when the scene of gackt appeared as he singing in the middle of the fight that was happening around him. Mika stop when she turn towards Gackt who was staring at her strangely, she straighten herself up and sat there as serious as the two of them watch the video clip together on the TV.

The solid hard sounds her cracking the carrot from echoed as it started to bug Gackt out, no matter how quiet he kept about it he had to move away from her and leave her alone.

Both of their lives were different to each other Gackt was a idol while Mika was just a young student, the two have a awkward relationship. Sometimes the two of them would just give up talking to each other when there sit together in the car , instead the two of them just stare out the window .

 

Mika walk into her massive room as she lied on the carpet floor staring up the ceiling, living under gackt roof she felt like she have to live up to a expectation under him. Gackt in her eyes seem like a delicate gentlemen who seem serious at everything he did, it reminded of her friends in a way. One friend she knew who was a perfectionist now became got a job as an assistant.

She turned to the side listening to Olivia ‘s song starless night on her iPod as she closed her eyes to endure the dark shattering sharp memories that scar her whole body system.