Rising

Recycling emotions

ignore the chapter title i couldn't think of a name LOL  ENJOY THE NEW CHAPTER ^u^

________________

Hyde woke up with a dry throat as he left his room weakly and walks towards the kitchen for water, he stop halfway to find the smell from his balcony as he saw Gackt outside smoking. HE wondered what was Gackt doing here until he remembered what happened earlier it must’ve been Mika who contacted him.  Gackt finally finish his smoke as he turned around to meet Hyde.  Gackt finish his came in as he closed the balcony door behind him as Hyde poured himself a cup of water, he gulp it down in a second.

 

Gackt stood in front of him.

“Where’s Mika? “ Ask Hyde remembering Mika was here earlier.

 

Gackt pointed towards the couch as the two of them made their way to the coach the two of them stare down at her curl up on the sofa wrap around the blanket which made her look like a worm now.  Hyde smiled lightly as Gackt kept watching her sleep.

 

Then Gackt gave Hyde a sheet of paper as Hyde inspected it. 

 

 “ Those falling stars. You do not want to catch.. Because you don’t know how deadly they’re that's why my parents told me to always to run away from them never catch those falling stars ever. How I was tempted to catch you when you fell down by shining light that glow out of you I could see you were a different falling star that fell … you were beautiful “

 

“ The next thing I notice myself running for you as you came falling into my arms that's when I thought I made the right choice about catching you my beautiful star “

 

“ Did you write it? “ asked Hyde.

 

“No she did “ Gackt said pointing her out.

 

“ Your kidding me are you Gackt, “ asked Hyde.

 

Gackt didn’t reply as Hyde took it as no joke.  While Hyde was surprised while he continued to zone out before Gackt hand came around his shoulders as he was so close to kissing his cheeks before the two fell on the floor.

 

“ What the hell – “ Hyde harsh voice said trying not to wake Mika up.

 

Gackt was on top of him as Hyde felt his heavy body weigh his sick body down.

 

“ You owe something Hyde “ Gackt teased in his ear which made Hyde shiver from lust.

 

“ What would that be? “ Hyde said trying not to stutter from the temptation of Gackt on top of him.

 

Gackt then covered Hyde’s mouth before he could start complaining and ranting again  “ this is what owe me “.

 

Afterwards Gackt gave Hyde a kiss on the cheek like a greeting kiss they do in Europe.

 

“ A greeting kiss “ he smirk cheekily as Hyde’s face flush in tomato red.

 

Mika woke up the next day as she sat up on the couch as she turned around to see Gackt and Hyde both sleeping on the floor with half their clothes off and legs flying over each other like the two had got drunk last night. She grab her phone and quickly took this chance to snap a shoot of the two of them. She places her phone on the coffee table as she notice the folded paper as she wondered what it was. She open it to find her writing, as she was embarrassed about it.

 

“ Those lyrics are good Mika where did you learn it from? “ asked Hyde suddenly sitting beside her when she didn’t even notice him.

 

Mika jump as she felt like a heart attack coming at her.  

 

“ They’re just little stories I wrote because I was bored “ she said.

 

“ Well they’re good maybe you should think of turning them into a song or something “ Hyde said before Gackt gave a hint of his knuckles cracking behind him.

 

Hyde turned around to see Gackt staring down at him with those deadly eyes as he sent a message to him. Then Hyde and Gackt took their business outside to the balcony as Mika cook breakfast independently making eggs and toast for the two guys.

 

“What “ Hyde said?

 

Gackt stood there frowning at him while his arms were crossed.  .

 

“ Shouldn’t have said should I? I pressure her a bit didn’t I? “ Asked Hyde now picking up his mistakes.

 

Gackt arms were still folded as he nodded with a frown.

 

Hyde and Gackt stared at her skills as they sat at the table eating her clean cook food as the three of them stuff it down. Around Sunday afternoon Gackt and Mika left Hyde to rest after that eventful Saturday.

 

Gackt and Mika walk out of Hyde’s apartment as from a distance away Kai was walking with bags of groceries until he spotted her going in the car with an older man as the car drove away. Kai couldn’t believe what he just seen.

 

 

On Monday Mika rub her eyes as she walk into the hallway and bump into something hard as she looked up to the one of Reita’s friend.

 

“ Oh Kai “ she said in a sleepy voice .

 

Kai stared at her, as he was timid to talk her in the hallway so he decided to pull her up to the rooftop as she was now unaware what was going happening now. His handgrips were tight around her wrist until the two of them reach the door to the rooftop as he released her.

 

“ What’s wrong Kai? “ she asked concern.

 

Kai fell silent for a few minutes.

 

“What were you doing with a man yesterday? “ he asks her in harsh voice.

 

“ What are you talking about? “ she argued back confused.

 

“ I saw you yesterday you walk out of the place with an older guy who look to old to be with you in relationship at all “ he shouted suddenly scaring her.

 

Mika then remembered what Kai was on about now as she knew what he was talking about now .She came out with Gackt from Hyde’s apartment and she hadn’t old her friends about Gackt being her adoptive father / guardian. Before Mika could give out the truth the bell rang as the two of them listen to the bell and Ruki warn her before he left.

 

“ I’m doing this to help you Mika – Chan, “ he yelled at her like he was lecturing her.

 

“ You’re not my brother Kai, “ she said

 

Kai ignore her last comment and rush down first as Mika threw her arms up and followed, she walk back along the hallway notice Jay Park walk in to school with bruises near his mouth. Then her homeroom teacher called her as she walk into the classroom.

 

She wondered what happen to Jay park with all those marks on his face . While Kai was still boiling with anger as he clam down during the breaks as Ruki could tell something was wrong with him.

 

Kai sat on the bench drinking his juice box as Ruki join him.

 

“ Why so quiet happy face, “ Ruki voice calmly bought Kai back.

 

“ Oh its just I saw something disturbing on the weekend “ kai said.

 

Ruki stared at him.

 

“ I saw Mika coming out from a apartment with another older guy like he was in his 40’s as the two drove away “ kai said finally.

 

Ruki lips curl to hear Kai’s confession as he just find her weak point of her as Ruki decided to handle her and told kai to leave it up to him.

 

Mika Caught up with Jay park in her art class last period as she Gackt texted her he was busy at work will be home late she took this chance to get to know jay park now.

 

“Jay Park” she said tapping him on the shoulder he turned around as she saw the bruise on the side of his mouth.

 

“ Oh hey.. “ he tired avoid her .

 

“ I need your help “ she said suddenly.

 

 Jay Park stared at her.

 

“ With? “ Jay stated.

 

“This “ Mika said rustling her bag and handing him a paper.

 

Jay took it from her and his eyes scan the paper  

 

“ Those falling stars. You do not want to catch.. Because you don’t know how deadly they’re that's why my parents told me to always to run away from them never catch those falling stars ever. How I was tempted to catch you when you fell down by shining light that glow out of you I could see you were a different falling star compared to the rest your beautiful strange presence … The next thing I notice myself running for you as you came falling into my arms that's when I thought I made the right choice about catching you my beautiful star “

 

“ Did you write this? “ asked Jay Park.

 

She nodded.

 

“ It’s nice is it for a song or something?  “ he suggested.

 

“Uh sort of .. A thing I just made up “ she said playing with her fingers

 

“ You think so?  That’s the same thing the he said, “ Mika mumbled remembering that nostalgic comment she heard yesterday night.

 

Jay Park gave the papers back to her. Mika took it off him as Jay Park thought of something on his mind.

 

“Hey Mika what about we ditch this class and go eat? “ he suggested whispering into her ear.

 

Mika nodded as the two sneak out of school successful and walk to the fast food joints down the road.  Jay park had his hands in his pocket while Mika walk beside him the bought their burgers meals and ate inside.

 

“What happen to your face “ she finally ask biting into her burger.

 

“ Something you don’t wanna know “ he said ignoring her topic again as she could feel him running away form it.

 

Afterwards the two of them walk the long way through the tunnel towards the subway before a bunch of other high schoolers from a different school came at Jay Park. The three of them were an eyesore to Jay Park and to Mika too as a first impression on the three of them.

 

“ Look park’s here with his girlfriend.. “  The short one said.

 

“ What a cutie “ the average looking guy said.

 

“ To bad Jay lose us his favourite thing yesterday to us. “ the middle one remark with his annoying voice as Jay Park gave him a fist to shut him up.

 

Jay reacted to his anger as he fired a punch at his face suddenly as the guy in the middle fell back.

 

“ Give it back to me! “ he yelled as Mika watch him rage for the first time

 

Mika then realized how important that object was to him as she walks over to them and threaten them.

 

“ You heard him give it back, “ Mika said in her stern voice as she stepping on his stomach harder now.

 

His friends quickly scrambled for his item and gave it to her, as she pressed she released them and the three of them scrambled while cursing at her about getting revenge on her. She turned around and gave it back to Jay.

 

“ Thanks “ he said in defeat a bit scared of her now .

 

“ No worries “ she said grinning at him

 

The two of them departed at the subway, as Mika walk home .He was not home yet as Mika stared at the clock it was only 6.00pm. Later on she sat on the hard couch staring at the ceiling and its dark atmosphere gothic theme highlighted throughout his mansion. Mika turn up her music on her phone as she turn it to max as the blast of dance music help her space out. She closed her eyes for a minute or two as she felt a hard firm touch that kept constantly repeating on her forehead Mika open her eyes to find Gackt above her.

 

She stared at him removing her headphones as the music continued to blast through, Gackt was curious why she so different today in particular.

 

“ Why so silent, shouldn’t you be doing your homework “ Gackt asked.

 

“ done it , “ she said.

 

Gackt sat beside her since Mika mind was bothered by inner mind now , feelings and keywords making her confused , when she got called girlfriend she felt weird.

 

“ Someone upset you? “ he asked.

 

“ Nope, its just someone said the same thing you said yesterday about that thing I wrote … they thought it was for a song “ Mika gestured making a weird face.

 

“ That’s what been on your mind right? “ asked Gackt.

 

Mika nodded.

 

“I mean gackt how can I write about love when I never felt it before or even a kiss or something.. It’s fake to me if I haven’t felt it yet “ Mika said confronting her past experience.

 

“ So you’ve never been hug before by your parents or kiss? Or even held hands? “ Asked Gackt questioning her.

 

“ Yeah “ Mika said thinking about her past now.

 

Gackt then smiled lightly as he’ll make her wish come true

 

“ Come here Mika “ Gackt commanded .She scooted over to him as he took her head and pull it into his chest as his arms wrap around the back of her head.  

 

“What the … hell you doing Gac-kt? “ she panic before she fell silent in his arms, she took the time to enjoy the warmness of his hug.

 

“ Mika listen carefully..” Gackt voice raspy voice said as she slam her eyes shut in his chest. “ This is what it feels like to be love, to be touch and to have someone caring about you “ he said playing with the ends of her hair as she could feel it.

 

Mika arms curled around Gackt back now as she burying herself into him as the two stay together for a few minutes. Gackt stared down at her. Mika look up at him to find him He bending down to give her a light peck on the forehead as she felt it’s softness of his lips for one second.

 

“ Now you know what it feels like and you write about it now “ Gackt said staring at her eyes.  “ now off to bed you its already 11“ he demanded pushing her away.

 

Mika sigh as she was enjoying the hug moment. she walked away and then came back from behind and wrap her arms around his neck . Gackt neck body froze as the sudden attack of her surprise him then he felt a soft peck on the side of his cheek.

 

“ Now I know what it feels to be loved thanks.. Gackt.. Good night  “ she said happily breaking away form him as skip to her bedroom straight away in happy mood.

While Gackt was in shock from her kiss on the cheek which felt different to him like all the other ones he had .