Characters and persona

Recycling emotions

" its normal for everyone to change and you'll change too it happens to all of us " ________________________________________________________

Gackt made her stick to a tight schedule like all upcoming young idol would do to perfect their skills in music and acting to the best of their ability  , while eating started becoming a concern for all idols . Under his supervision he watch eat only salads and fruits , veggies .

 

Then when it came to music Gackt noticed she had a advantage in music since she already knew the piano she could start on another instrument . For the whole day Mika didn't give a single sigh or complain but kept working with all her effort while her hands endured the pain in playing the guitar  as well as her stomach howl and growl from hunger as Gackt could hear it in the living room . 

 

For the acting lessons Gackt gave her she didn't speak another word on another subject like what she usually did but this showed a good sign  , she was serouis about becoming a idol and she didn't want to be taken lightly as a game like a little kid . She wanted to be a cult so badly that she started thinking like one as Gackt notice through her tough trainings the reason why she didn't complain at her or sigh was because she held it in , he knew she didn't ruin her own reputation of how others see her . If she did , they'll think she was impatient or arrogant like some immature idols show in their young ages .

 

" you don't need to be so quiet  " Gackt said breaking the silence staring at her when the two were practicing  acting each other reflections . 

 

In acting out each other reflections this allowed the body language of a person to be similar and help strengthen the strength of their body language other than language and tone . 

 

" i'm copying your own reflection " Mika said staring at him . 

 

Before Mika couldn't look Gackt in the eye for other reasons - shyness , admiration and idolised  . Mika told herself to draw those factors away and look at him in the eye like every normal person , she practice by sticking a picture on the inside of the door of the warobe .She would stare at it whenever she was free or when she was changing clothes .

 

" copying my own reflection , clever answer " Gackt replied picking  up on her motives to role play in acting now . 

 

" Why thank you sir " Mika said . 

 

" no problems Ma'am " Gackt said in another character. 

 

During their breaks the two would go out and do some practically acting to help her get into the character and into the environment of the characters , Gackt dressed her casually as she did the same . He drove her to streets under bridge and asked to witness the home leavers on the floor living cardboards as Mika stared out from her window and notice everyone shoving and gather around the bon fire . It was so much different to where Gackt drove her later .

 

He drove her to the girls walking the streets of shopping centre and business men in cafes talking to each other .

 

" come one lets go now " Gackt said parking his car behind the shopping centre " Gackt impiled. 

 

Mika said nothing but pulled the door open and step out . 

 

" i'm guessing today is abut characters then ? " Mika pointed out from Gackt stereotypes of characters proof so easily from what she just saw . 

 

" correct that is ! " Gackt said walking with now towards the busy streets . " you'll be given lots of characters to perform in future such as in music videos ( MV )

, movies , soap opera dramas and commercials and plays and lots many more . " 

 

" yeah i know " she replied walking with him alongside with the busy crowd of people . 

 

" then  we'll be doing some studying together in that cafe across the road " pointed out Gackt.

 

Mika eyes look up to the cafe across the road , large cafe with glass windows allow others to see what was inside and didn't allow any privacy since the cafe wasn't a private place but a public pace . The two of them set foot in the cafe and immediately Mika notice something strange as every eye was on them rather not them but on Gackt . The characters of the young girls and young women in the cafe were captivated the handsome Gackt beside me all dress casually , some i notice their mouths fell open to a " o " shape while some others whispered and nudged each other . 

 

But to her senses Mika was  struck by the guy at the counter who took our order , his simple jet black hair short and shave off on the sides and appearance hypnotised me just like what Gackt did to the girls just then . Her eyes glance up and down from his face she notice on his right ear he had about 3 piercings and on the other there were 2 , her eyes move down to when he gave her the receipt . He had a wristband like tattoo around his right wrist , Gackt pulled here away to a seat . He knew she was dazzled by him just then as she gave her feedback to him .

 

" he had a couple of pear piercing and tattoos and shaved hair on the side . " she said . 

 

" is that all you got ?" asked Gackt confirming her .

 

She nodded .

 

" well you missed out he was impatient and his eye brow piercing " Gackt corrected her .

 

"had was  ? he had a eye brow piercing as well ? "exclaimed Mika .

 

Gackt nodded .

 

" you were probably to busy to notice it seen as you were so dazzle by it through your face " Gackt pointed leaning forward to her face .

 

Mika face flush red at that embarrassment and then the sounds of glass shattered on the floor as everyone in the cafe jump and flinch to that sharp sound .The boy who Gackt was talking about was being yelled out by the manager in the kitchen as he bent to pick it up .

 

" then did you know he was clumsy ? " asked Mika staring at him .

 

" just now i did " he added .

 

" me too " she followed him .

 

Mika was surprised the looks could define different personas in people , When the drinks landed on their table Mika reach out in daze to grab Gackt drink as she sip it . Even though Gackt tired telling her and warning her she couldn't hear anything until the dark bitter plain taste of coffee stung her senses on her tongue .She finally snap out of it . 

 

" i didn't you know you drink dark coffee this strong " she said giving him the cup . 

 

He refuse as he sip on her drink and coughed afterwards from the sudden sweetness in her drink .

 

" do you have a sweet tooth  ?" he asked . 

 

" yes i do " she admitted and smiled to herself drinking the dark coffee now that she slowly endured the bitterness of it . " this is something new "

 

" sure is who would've thought a girl like you would have such a sweet tooth for drinks " he said smiling at her now .

 

"heh  who would've thought Mr handsome who captured everyone hearts in here would drink something like this " Mika added . " when is the auditions anyways ? " 

 

"next week on saturday  , don't worry i'll drop you down for it " he said straight away .

 

" next week already .. " she said to herself .

 

For the rest of the week she stay quiet about her dreams as she resume studying and coin homework but everyday she got home she practice the guitar and acting infornt of the mirror .It was nerve racking at first but day by day she to through it reminding herself her true goals and true dreams .The on friday night when it was just the two of them having dinner she blurted out about hyde to Gackt as he was surprised all of a sudden. 

 

" then what about hyde what's his persona or character ? " asks Mika munching her veggies . 

 

" he is … " Gackt stop on the third word as he tired to describe Hyde's persona to Mika . But to Gackt hyde was a cheerful fellow more like a friend he never got angry or got in a foul mood , intact it was hard to describe hyde since their were friends .

 

Friends normal describe each other's persona as kind , nice , cheerful and caring because the friend relationship is registered in all our minds therefore it comes first before their personality but slowly in our friends we can slowly pick out their persona's and behaviours .It only takes a while and time for it to happen . 

 

" nice i think ? " Gackt said finally finding the first word coming through his mind about hyde other than the word ' best friend '