make it up to her ...?

Recycling emotions

Gackt still felt bad as Mika still had to keep the  bandage around on for the last few days, but the two of them would always go to the doctors for a reuglar check up incase her injury got infected or became worse . Gackt always felt bad sitting with her in the doctor's clinic waiting roomas , he wre his usual pair of suspects .His favourite dark shades that made him look even suspociuis as everone who sat across him just kept whispering to each other .When the nurse called hte two of them inside he stood outside as the nurse only wanted her to come in , thats when  he couldn’t take it anymore as  walk outside the clinic to call Hyde.

Gackt stood in the sun while his pair of shades covered his eyes from the sun as he head the phone kept ringing until he finally pick up.

“ Hyde you there? “ he asked.

“ Yeah Gackt "  Hyde replied.

“ I need your help … “ gackt requested.

“ The same  usual tale you want to me do  telling them that you are  gay with me if so I can help..” Hyde commented.

“ NOT THAT!!  “ gackt snap then his voice went quiet as he couldn’t open his mouth to Mika’s name. “Mika.. “

Hyde on the other line widened his eyes as he imagine the worse happen as he listen carefully to Gackt next’s comment.

“ Lets just say I made her get into hospital and injured her head “ Gackt said slowly.

“ man ...“ Hyde said swearing softly. “ you never done this before “

“ Come over tonight and we’ll talk about it “ gackt said cutting him off as Gackt walk back inside just at the right timing to see her come out with the same bandage wrap around her head . 

She looked up at him as gackt left the Doctor's clinic straight away as Gackt hated those places becuase of atmosphere and bacteria that was trap in the room where sick people waited. When the two of them were walking back to where their park , Hotaru stop outside a glass shop where a pair of black boots similar ot Gackt style boots were on display . 

slowly rop while Gackt walk back and notice her staring at the shoes that look similar to his shoes he was wearing today , he grab her by the shoulder and drag her and kept walking .

" lets go " he said in soft voice as hand was on her shoulders . 

At night Hyde arrived at Gackt’s place as Mika answered the door, that's when Hyde saw what Gackt meant. The white bandage wrap around her forehead as Hyde was going to mess her hair but instead pulled her cheeks lightly.

“ Remember me Ho-taru.” he said in a sweet alluring voice.   

She blush as he came in dropping bag a of drinks in the kitchen table as she didn’t say anything to him. Together the 3 of them had dinner as Hyde sat next to her and kept feeding her food while Gackt frown at Hyde, he wasn’t helping at all .He was more like trying to feed her fat.While Gackt and Hyde were drinking their whisky in two glasses she drank just normal water .

“ Here have some “ Hyde said spooning a handful of curry into her bowl as she refused but Hyde insisted.

Gackt stayed quiet the whole time as he watch the two of them being all lovey dovey until it was just the two of them as Mika went over to wash the dishes at the sink that the two of them drop , She grab her headphones while she started washing the dishes . Hyde and Gackt started talking while Mika was singing a long to her songs on the phone, just when she finish washing her dishes .She grab the glass of clear liquid and drank it all down as it tasted sour and tough.

Before  Mika could take her headphones out her head had already started hurting while her sight was very hazzy nd dizzy as she wobbled towards the couch just when Hyde got up she fell towards him.

“ She didn’t did she ? “ asked Hyde staring at her flushing red cheeks .

“ She did “ Gackt sighed as he found his class clear and emptied.

“ Ha-ha hahaha HYDE !! “ she yelled waving her hands around as she lean in his chest.

“ Okay… okay clam down now hotaru “ Hyde said laying her on the couch.

Gackt tired to pick to her up but instead she slap his hand away, Mika wobbled on her feet while she pointed at him with her headphones still blasting away as she wasn't aware.

“ YOU, EVERYTHING.. I DON’T UNDERSTAND … “ she started crying as Hyde ran to her but she slap him away. “ WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LET ME BE NORMAL, LET ME GO TO SCHOOL OR LET ME HAVE SOME FRIENDS “ she screamed still wobbling.

“ What so you mean? “ Gackt asked.

Mika sniff her nose. “  WHY ARE YOU SO COLD TOWARDS ME ???? WHY DO YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER WHY?!?! YOU’RE MENT TO TAKE CARE OF..ME—“ .

Mika fell back suddnely as Hyde caught her as she fell asleep while Gackt stood right there , Hyde pulled her into bed as he came back down to Gackt sitting on the couch smoking in the air.

“ I don’t know why .. I treat her like a stranger “ answered Gackt depressed now 

Hyde sat next to him as Gackt breathe in the smoke .Gackt’s head slowly fell on Hyde’s shoulders as Gackt question himself the whole time that night .

" you could make it up to her to start off with " hyde repiled . 

" we better not let her drink again " Gackt stated 

Hyde nodded and agree to his statement. 

-----

In a distance hazy dream Mika that night she saw a familiar face in front of her as it came closer and closer towards her. Until she felt a soft touch on her lip as she notices it was man’s lips, at the same time her heart was blushing and melting from the warmth it gave to her.When he moved away from her she saw his face as it was Hyde, he move a hand forward towards her and her cheeks and hair until she finally snap awake gripping onto her bed sheets .

“ What the hell.. Hyde? “ She asked herself staring at the ceiling waiting to fall asleep again until she finally did.

Mika sat up the bed as her head started hurting and then something bad was coming up from as she ran to toilet and threw up , then she felt a large hand rubbing her back as it help her puke everything she ate back out .When she finally stop she stared at who was behind her as Gackt was kneeling next to her still rubbing her back as she caught her breath and flush it away , Gackt grab a glass of water for her as she drank it down . 

" what happened ? " she asked sitting on her bed as Gackt came in ." did i do anything ..--" 

" nah , you didn't " Gackt said covering it up ." i applied a high school for you its in shibuya and you're starting tomorrow so sleep early yeah ? " 

" yes ! " she said in happiness jumping out of her bed and jumping around like she got a awesome present . 

The next day she woke up in excitement as she skip into the kitchen humming founding Gackt cooking at the stove , she stop right next to him as she grab a peice of chop up apple and place it in as Gackt was flipping the egg omletes already . 

“ What school is it ? “ she asked .

“ Shibuya private school “he said cooking her lunch as the pan was sizzling." stop eating your lunch " 

“ Private school? “ she said grabbing another apple and chucking it in .

“ Now come on go change! “ Gackt shoo her to go change before Mika ate her whole bento before school even started . 

Mika  walk in her room to find the unfirom ontop of the chair   a dark navy tailored jacket accompanied by a grey skirt and a white blouse on the inside. She pulled the navy tailored jacket on as she grab the skirt and zip it up while she search for white socks in her room.Mika ran downstairs as she asks Gackt where her shoes were. Gackt hadn’t seen her dress up in a dress before as it made her look cute in the whole private school uniform.

“ What time does it start? “ she asked waitting for her food . 

“ 8.30” you still have time don’t worry I’ll drop you down “ Gackt said eating.  "here you go " 

Mika pick up thea pair of  chopsticks and stuff  the rice and fish down. She wasn’t use to having rich and fish for breakfast, it was a weird combination for her but she figure Gackt like this particular combination. Since she and her grandma would always use to have toast and Oats for breakfast at home and a glass of water, to wash everything down.Mika hated fish bones as she pick them out with her fingers and at times she spat them out and it would land at the middle of the table as she pick it up and drop it back in her bowl for the bones. Gackt looked up at her and notice her independent behavior as she spat out the bones and drop them into her bowl. When Gackt drop his dishes in the sink the moment Mika notice him get up she poke her tongue out from the saltiness she hid in.

“ Bleh …  so salty “ she mumbled poking her tongue out then closing .

“ Lets go “ Gackt said grab his car keys and tuck his feet into his shoe as Mika grab her bag and fix up her hair a bit.

While she left with Gackt as he drove her to school, for the safety for the two of them Gackt drive at a normal speed but Mika doubt his pair of shades as he still wore them when he drove her to school. Gackt was pulling up towards the school as she yelled out at him.

“ Drop me around the corner not the front gate “ she ordered.

“WHAT?! WHY? “ He replied drving past the school gate of the white building and fancy black gates . 

“ Just do it “ she stressed as she caught a glimspe of the students walking inside . 

Gackt did so as he pulled around the corner and stop the car in the empty car park space, at the same time he took off his pair of shades. Mika still couldn’t figure out her hairstyle as she asked Gackt for advice.

“ What do you think gackt? “ she said as she wrap her hair in a messy bun.

“ Ugly .. Here let me do it for you “ he offered as the two of them took off their seat belt.

Gackt hands sank  deep into the back of her short length hair as he grabs them in motion like with his free hand as she gave him the headband. Gackt pulled it over her hair and wrap it around it circling it 3 times as the ponytail hang high, Mika stared to the side in the car mirror as she nodded.

“ Thanks Gackt “ she said grabbing her bag and getting out of the car and ran from around the corner .

Gackt wipe his nose feeling proud until she came running back and knocking on his car window .He press the button as the windows came down.

“ Gackt you don’t need to pick me up , I’ll go home by myself I got money “ she said leaving the car . 

_______________________________________