First strike

Recycling emotions
mika woke up to Gackt music that was booming all over the castle house of his , she sat up on the bed confused .Mika hop out of the room and saw gackt lying on the couch with his eyes closed . Mika looked over him from behind the sofa as he  face was the palest it worried her that he was that pale . 
 
Mika eyes met the stereo as it released loud booming sounds , she bent down and turned it off . Then straight away the room went silent and her ears had a echoinging ringing sound from the quietness contrasted to the loudness from before. 
 
Then suddenly Gackt eyes open as he found the music gone , he turned to his side as he saw a blob near his stereo player .His anger was unleash in an instant as he jump over the coffee table really quietly . Then he punch the black blob on the head with his bony knuckles that bash against her scalp .
 
"OWWWW ! " She yelled suddenly as she felt like thunder strike on her head . 
 
Gackt eye's widen as he came back to his senses and realise that voice sounded familiar . He blink his eyes twice and saw that it was mika , he instantly bent down to her on his knees . He hug her as she started crying then when he removed her hand on her head .
 
Gackt kissed her on the top of the head as he felt a wet liquid stick to his lips , his hands touch the red liquid .His eyes widen eat the same time while  his mouth fell open . A bright red smudge paint of blood on his index finger then he stared at her head ,  a thin line of blood was gushing out from the top of the head . 
 
The blood slowly ran itself down the front of her head and drip down her nose and onto her pants .
 
"eh ? " she said . 
 
" hospital ! " yelled gackt changing his clothes as Mika changed her clothes and held a towel around her head . 
 
Gackt drove to the hospital  straight away as the blood kept gushing out from her head , mika held the towel around her head tight .When the two of them rush out of the car  , Mika's legs were falling weak as she fell beside the car .Gackt ran over and held her arms and guided her towards the hospital .
 
When the two of them sat in the waiting room  , her towel around her head was now filling with blood now . Gackt called in saying he'll come later as the doctor called them inside . 
 
Mika followed the doctor as Gackt went in with her and he started to worry when the doctor asked about her injury . 
 
" how did this happen ? " the doctor asked removing the towel from around her head .
 
" slight game we had together " he said . " catching the burglar "  .
 
the doctor stared at him and tendered her injury as it took half and hour while gackt was sent outside .The doctor applied the bandage around her head as she came out with a white band wrap around her forehead .
 
Mika came out of the doctors room rubbing her head has her hair was wrap under her bandage . Gackt came out to her as she walked towards him very slowly , Mika stared at him and stop .
 
Gackt stopped  and saw her face drown upon her. 
 
" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ? THAT  PUNCH ?!?! " she said .
 
Gackt phone suddenly rang as he didn't give her an answer , then she started walking ahead . Gackt walked behind her as  he talked on his phone , she walk out to the entrance as gackt went to the car park .
 
" where you going ?" he asked .
 
" i am going home by myself thank you very much " she said . 
 
" fine you've your phone with you don't you call me if anything happens " gackt said disappearing into the elevator .
 
Mika walked to the road as Gackt drove to the opposite side of her and drove to the office .While Mika stroll along the streets and into the city , the white banged around her dark brown hair made it very noticeable .
 
When she stop by a coffee shop , Mika shuffled her pocket as she ordered a mocha .The person who served her stared at the white bandage around her head , Mika handed the money over.
 
She lean against the side bars of the streets as she drank the cup of mocha in her hand , she sip it alone . But when Mika felt a sudden bump beside her right arm ,she stared the large black guitar bag beside her .She lean forward to take a peek a the guitar as it was left un attended , Mika slip the zipper down from the bad . Courouis about the guitar instrument , but then a sudden voice shouted at her .
 
" OI WHAT'RE YOU DOING !?!? " yelled the a skinny guy with blonde hair while the bad of his hair was dyed dark town .
 
 His eyes trace with thick eye liner and a white band across his face that covered his nose .
 
She step away from it as the owner had came to claim the instrument , Mika step back a once . The young boy with the music guitar gave her a nasty look like she wanted to steal his guitar .
 
" i thought it was lose , i was going to contact the person " she said .
 
He didn't  say anything as his eyebrows were angry along with his eyes , she stared him worried that was going to get into big trouble . 
 
" i'm sorry " she mumbled . 
 
But he didn't say anything but just stared at her, then suddenly a group of kids walk past us along the street and teased us . 
 
" look those bunch of kids trying to be cool " mumbled the kids as there walk past us .
 
The suddenly the two of them spun around chuck a amount full of swear words at them and rude fingers .Then afterwards Mika stared at the young blonde hair punk haired boy . 
 
The two of them smiled at each other and laughed .
 
" whats your name ? " he asked .
 
"Mika you ?" she said walking alongside with him now to the shops .
 
" Reita " he said with the guitar behind his back . 
 
Reita parted with her as reita offered her a lift home , Mika didn't take the offer from him.She worried about the trouble that caused her from her injury on her head , finally she reita touch her head band .
 
" is that a white headband ?" asked reita touching it .
 
" uh .. ouch " she said as his finger triggered the pain of her head .
 
Reita flinched and apologise to her  as the weather started changing to dark night , Reita took a ride with her back to the station . 
 
" what happen ? " he asked on the bus . 
 
" slight thing happen " she said sitting near the window seat while Reita sat on the outer seat of the bus . 
 
she nodded at times when it was awkward between the two of them , at times she sneezed from the sudden dusty that tickled her nose . Reita walked her off the bus stop and took her towards the station that was just a straight  road up . 
 
Reita snuck his hands in his pockets while Mika hands starting to freeze after she got through the barrier gates she waved good bye to him .
 
Reita waved back as Mika waited at the station .
 
When Mika got home Gackt wasn't even home yet as she came home to a dark castle .She felt alone when she step into the ark castle , it did not even comfortable at all .It was un-comfortable that she wanted to live with the darkness in the castle , but her hands save her from the darkness .
 
Her hands switch on the lights as the castle came alive and she witness the whole castle furniture all neat .None of them wrinkle or worn out everything was all fine an place like it was new .