Kai is a bipolar!

Puppy Love

 

I slump myself onto my bed after that long walk. My mind was full of thoughts about Luhan when I heard Monggo barking so I looked out and saw him with his owner. Awwww, they look cute. I was admiring the view when all of a sudden, Kai looked up at me.

 

"Missed me?" He said with confidence. Freaktard, why would I miss someone like you!

"In your dreams." I responded and glared at him.

"Do you want to come with us? We'll go to the park." he said. Oh he's being nice today. I wonder what he ate. Going to the park today? Hmmm, not bad.

"Arasso, I'll just change!" I said closing the window. I changed into comfy clothes and head downstairs.

 "Kaja!" I said while getting Monggo leaving him behind.

"Yah wait for me!" he yelled.

 

We were sitting at the park; Playing with Monggo and laughing about random stuffs. This is the first time we did this, not annoying each other, agreeing on some things. I kind of like this personality of Kai. Uh? What did I say? Scratch that. I never liked his personality. His annoying, unpredictable, and hideous attitude is never likeable. Pfft.

 

"So, how did you met Luhan hyung?" he asked.

"How did you two met first?” I asked out of curiosity.

"I'm the first who asked so answer mine." he said while glancing at me.

"Answer my question first." I said again. Its kind of fun annoying him too.

"YAH! Seriously?! Aish. Never mind." he surrendered. Haha, gotcha.

 

"Does Sehun have a girlfriend?" I asked him unknowingly. Just to avoid any awkward silence between us. I want him for Jaeshin, not for my own purposes. I’m starting to act like a cupid right now.

 

"Why? You like him?!" Kai asked while raising one of his eyebrows. The way he asks me sounds like he's being jealous? No. Not in a million years. Shut up Juhyun.

"Aniyo! I'm just asking." I responded to him.

"Hmm, as far as I know, he doesn’t have one. He's not interested in dating." he said looking up at the sky.

"Chincha?" I said a bit disappointed. Awww, poor Jaeshin. But who knows, maybe in the future something would happen. He nodded and stand up.

"Lets go, it’s late. I don’t want to get scolded by that security guard again." he said. "Arasso ahjussi." I said walking ahead of him again.

 

>> 

 

Wednesday morning came and I feel like my head is going to blow anytime soon. I touched my forehead but its not that hot for me to have a fever. I can’t even stand up because of the pain brought by this headache. I tried my best to fixed myself and get ready for school. Being the stubborn me, I still insist to go to school.

 

Lunch came and Jaeshin went to me asking if I'm okay, I nodded at her but she doesn’t looked convinced so she went to the clinic to get me some medicine. I actually don’t like it when a person is doing matters for me, I feel like I’m a bothersome. After drinking the medicine, I rested my head for a while and after that I feel good again. A hundred thanks to Jaeshin for taking care of me. I was trying to listen in our discussion even though my mind wont stop daydreaming.

 

Hours passed and it seemed like a century and its already vacant time. Kai tapped my back making me flinch.

 

”What?" I blankly said to him.

“Ppali.” He simply said.

“Waeyo?” I asked.

"I'll walk you home." he said looking away. Walk me home?

"No thanks. I can go by myself." I replied while gathering my things.

"Ani, Jaeshin told me to walk you home since your not feeling well. Your friend is worried about you so stop being a brat." he said sounding a bit worried,

"Fine" I sighed and we started walking in daze.

 

While we were walking side by side, I can see that the girls were whispering and looking at us but Kai was oblivious at the moment so he doesn’t seem to care. I moved a little to the side. These girls better stop glaring at me or else I'll pull their hair out of their head. Aish. After that awkward walk, I thanked Kai and went inside our petite house. My parents were still not home? I guess I'll slept first. ZzzZzz

 

While I was sleeping, I felt that I was being tickled and I'm starting to get annoyed. Someone is meddling with my slumber. I thought it was part of my dream but when I opened my eyes, I saw Monggo me. How did he came in here?

 

"Oh hey Monggo," i said still unaware of the surrounding.

"Lazy retard" someone said making me sat up on my bed. I scratched my eyes to get a better view of this person and my eyes widened when I saw Kai.

 

"What the heck are you doing in here?!" I yelled in shocked. I was wearing my pajama and he stood there with his hands on his hips.

"Stop yelling! Here's your medicine." he said while giving me the medicines. He's becoming a nice guy. What is happening on this earth?

"Uh, thanks." i replied a bit embarrassed.

"Your parents called my mom and said that they can’t go home tonight that's why I brought that, and I'll leave Monggo in here, so that he can guard you; just in case something happens. Goodnight" he said then disappeared. Seriously Kai, stop acting like you care. I don’t like it.

 

The next day came and I'm feeling better today. Thanks to the medicine he gave me, or else I'll feel worst right now. My mom overreacted last night upon hearing that I was sick, which made me annoyed because I don’t want it when people is overreacting. It was just a normal headache for Pete’s sake.

 

 As I was lazily walking to school, someone walked beside me. I slowly turned my head and I saw him. AGAIN. It’s the angel, err I mean Luhan. Deja vu?

 

"Yah." I gave him a nudge. He glanced at me and said,

"Waeyo?"

 "I'm the one who should ask you that! What are you doing here?' I said, he chuckled.

"I'm on my way to school. Problem with that?" he said obviously. Urgghh. He's an angel with an arrogant attitude.

Why with me? Again?" I asked stating a fact.

"With who?" he said that and walked ahead, leaving me looking like fool.

"Babo angel!" I mumbled to myself and entered the school.

 

--

Surprise update! /because I'm a derp like Chanyeol! loljk 8D

So.. I want to know who's your bias list wreckers! Mine are Suho, Chanyeol, Lay & Kris! *O* 

I cannot resist them ♥ As you can see, I'm Kai, Luhan, Sehun & Tao biased! But I feel like it would change anytime >:D

Enough talking, enjoy! :)

~

 

@foreverab2uty: Oh, thanks for telling that. I'm not good with korean words ^^

@Kelsii; Updated! :)

@Nam_MinGi: LOL. RLAB, I'll tell Jaeshin about that. Hhahaha! :)

@iloveyoueunhyuk; Thanks for "loving" it! ♥ Lol. ^^

@zikwonnie-ah; She'll end up with.. soon. LOL 8D 

 

Thanks for commenting! I really do appreciate it!