Oh Monggo :3

Puppy Love

 

JUHYUN’S POV

 

The day ended just fine. I was planning to buy food for myself since that jerk ate mine. I went out of the classroom fast enough for Kai not to see. Good thing he’s busy flirting with the other girls.

“ Flirty as ever.” I muttered to myself.

I went home after buying food; I even bought some for Monggo! If only I can adopt him, he’s the cutest thing ever!

 

KAI’S POV

 

“Yeah of course we can hang out sometime" I said, I was busy chatting with the girls. Oh! I forgot I have to meet up with my friends.

‘I guess I have to go, see you tomorrow girls!” I said and winked at them. This girls are too easy. They must have fallen in love with my charms already. Tsssk. No fun.

>>

“Hey Kai!” Tao called me.

“Where are the others?” I asked.

“Ah, Baekhyun & Chanyeol went home already, while Luhan & Sehun are inside the studio. You know, Luhan is a bit strange today. He’s smiling to himself. Weird.” Tao said making me chuckle a bit.

“Chincha?  Maybe something good happened to him. Kaja! Let’s interrogate him~” I` replied. We went inside and started teasing Luhan.

‘Look what we have here~ I heard someone is smiling to himself.” I said loud enough for Luhan & Sehun to hear.

“Oh hyung! You’re late again!” Sehun said, “As always!” Tao added.

“Yeah I know, but someone is happy today. Yah, Luhan! Speak up! What’s with the glued smile on your face?” I said, Luhan just chuckled.

“It’s nothing special. Anyway, let’s practice!” Luhan said, and stood up. Avoiding my question. Aish.

 

JUHYUN’S POV

 

I changed my clothes went to Mrs. Kim’s house (Kai’s house). I greeted her and ask if I could borrow Monggo.

‘Yes of course! Wait for me. CHUCHU! Monggo~!” Mrs. Kim started calling Monggo. She came back carrying him.

“Gomawo Mrs. Kim! I”ll give it back later! I said and bowed.

 

“Annyeong Monggo~ Omma missed you a lot! Here I bought food for you~” I said and started talking to Monggo. Yeah weird right. I’m talking to a dog and I even let him call me Omma. As if it can talk but that’s the way how I show my love to animals. We went to the park and started playing. I threw the ball and he ran to it and gave it back to me. It’s really cute when he plays dead. This dog do know a lot of tricks.

 

We went home a little late, it’s already 7:30pm. As I went to Kai’s house, I saw him at the door and he looks worried.

“Yah Juhyun-ah, who told you to bring Monggo anywhere?!” Kai said getting Monggo unto my arms.

“Your Omma did! As if I’ll do anything bad at him. Pfffft. Goodnight Monggo, see you tomorrow.” I said while patting his head.

“Arasso, get inside. It’s cold and late already.” Kai said. I looked at him weirdly. Since when did he care about me?

“Yah, I don’t care about you. I care about the strangers out there, they might see you and die because they saw your monsterous face!” He said laughing like a retarded. Wait, did I said that loud? Or is he reading my mind again? Aish.

I mehronged at him and walk towards my house.

 

Aish. First day is really tiring. But I wonder who’s the guy that I bumped to earlier..

 

--

Updated! :3 /in desperate need of a beautiful poster ;A;

Anyways, enjoy reading ppyong~