Love is in the air~

Puppy Love

 

Jaeshin was busy reading while you were dazing at the window inside the library. Hundred of thoughts occupied your mind. The school works, the upcoming announcement of your teacher which she still haven’t told you yet, maybe it’s about a project or a school activity, and there's Luhan. I wonder why he keeps on popping out of anywhere like a ninja. Now I know why his face isn't familiar to me, maybe he sleeps on the rooftop all the time? Hmmm. Stop thinking about him. Ugh.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

Destiny better not be playing with me. I mean, its only morning and I already saw her. What a good way to start my day! I increased the speed of my footsteps just to walk beside her.

"Yah." she gave me a nudge.

 I glanced at her and responded, "Waeyo?"

"I'm the one who should ask you that! What are you doing here?' she said almost whispering which made me chuckled.

"I'm on my way to school. Problem with that?" i told her stating the obvious. I don’t want her to get any misconception about this. But it’s a fact; I’m really on my way to school. "Why with me? Again?" she asked.

“With who?" I said and walked ahead of her. I didn’t do that to humiliate her. I just can’t stand it anymore. She looks innocent with her strong physical appearance. I never met a girl who wants to get rid of me like her. Seriously, other girls were dying just to get close to me and there she is, getting rid of me like I'm a mosquito. I like her; I mean she's interesting and quite different. As soon as the school bell rang, I immediately went out and walked to our studio. I dont want to go home yet so it would be better if I'll stay there with my friends. I walked further and I already saw Kai with Chanyeol. I wonder what Kai’s relationship to Juhyun is. I still haven't asked him about that.

 

 "Oh hey Luhan!" Chanyeol greeted me and I just nodded. I walked inside with a sheepish smile making me look like a fool. I've been smiling to myself these days, is it weird? Ever since the day I bumped to her, she won’t get out of my mind. Do I like her already? I lost my mind, literally..

"Yah, hyung! Stop smiling like that! It scares me!" Tao yelled making the others come near me. Uh oh. Here goes the non stop interview.

"Nothing" I already said before they can speak. I already know what they'll say anyway.

"Love is in the air!" Kai exclaimed while having a high five with Tao. Is it that obvious? Shooot.

"Shut up!" I chuckled a bit and throw a pillow at them.

 

KAI'S POV

 

"Love is in the air!" I exclaimed teasing our hyung, Luhan. It’s not the usual him, he doesn’t have that glued smile ever since. Who cares? As long as he's happy, I'm happy too. But it would really make me happy if I . Hehehehe:P

Everyone here is having a love life huh? I can see that Luhan hyung's eternal smile is because of a girl, and Sehun, I can tell that he's interested in Jaeshin because he won’t stop asking me about her, and for Chanyeol & Baekhyun, never mind them, they already have each other. And there's me, forever alone. U mad? Just kidding. Well I haven't found a girl that I really like. But, there's this one particular lady who caught my eye, but she doesn't look like she likes me back so I'll keep my feelings to myself first. Aish, stop this nonsense cheesy thoughts. Ewww bro.

 

 After practicing, we went out on our own ways. I checked my cell phone, its already 10PM. Time flies so fast! I forgot I still have to feed Monggo. Aish. I walked as fast as I can on the way home and when I was a few blocks away from our house, I saw Juhyun out on our gate. She's.. feeding Monggo? How did she found out that Monggo haven't eaten yet?! Seriously, good thing she's here or else Monggo already died because of hunger. I stood there and stared at them like a pro when suddenly Juhyun looked at my way.

"Oh, its you. Yah! You’re not feeding Monggo well. Look!" she exclaimed pointing to Monggo. What the? Monggo eats like there's no tomorrow! And I'm actually taking good care of him! I feed him like 5 times a day, but he still eats like this. Aish. Monggo, I better bring you to a veterinarian. Maybe you have two stomachs in there. Urgh.

"Yah! He eats like 5 times in a day, so stop yelling at me and telling me that I'm not taking care of him." I yelled to her while staring at how Monggo eats. She just scowled at me and stared at Monggo in pity.

"How did you know that he's not yet eating?" I asked, out of curiosity.

“I heard his non stop barking and when I went in here, I saw that your parents isn’t home yet so I went inside and grabbed some food for him." Juhyun explained while patting Monggo. He’s already done eating so I carried him and we stood up. Aaaacckk! He's so heavy; I guess Juhyun gave him a lot of food.

"Is that so? I guess we'll head inside now. Thanks by the way." I said while patting her head. She slapped my hand away and scowled at me again. She bid goodbye to Monggo, (yes to Monggo only and she ignored my wonderful presence again) and went ahead their house.

 

"Goodnight witch Lee Juhyun." I unknowingly mumbled to myself as she entered their house.

 

/Sorry for ze late update ;A;