First attempt = fail

Puppy Love

 

JUHYUN’S POV

 

Step by step, I was thinking if it is a good idea to agree with this tutoring. I have this poker face while dragging my feet to the library. He even texted me to meet up right now, so it looks like he wants to be tutored? Hmm, maybe he's determine to pass the exam, or maybe.. he just wanted to annoy me? Aish.

 

I stopped walking when I arrived at the front door of the library. Something bugs me though.

Should I enter?

Should I tutor him?

I closed my eyes and let out a big sigh as I was thinking of an answer. After about two minutes of thinking, I opened my eyes with a great decision.

Of course, its a NO. I made my mind. Not that I'm a coward, it’s just I don’t want to waste my time with him. Who cares if he fails? It's not my problem anymore. As I turn around to walk away, I flinched hard when I suddenly bumped onto someone. I looked up to him, and lucky me. It’s Kai. Now there's no way of backing out!

 

"Going somewhere else?" he asked smirking at me. Yes pabo! I'm about to run away from you. Oh krisus, let me fly with you!

"No, I was about to buy a drink." I said casually.

"Pabo, foods aren’t allowed inside." he said and pulled me in as we enter the library. He called me pabo? Look who's talking! Aish. We sat at the farthest part of the library. The one where only few students were sitting. We sat opposite to each other. I glowered at him as I was bringing out the books.

 

"So, what do you want to study first?" I asked while flipping the pages of the book.

"Hm, anything." he answered while his hands were on his chest. Why does it look like he's calm & comfortable with this? I mean, he should be in the middle of distress because he's about to fail. Pft. Boys will be boys.

"Let's study Biology first." I said and started explaining to him page by page.

At first, he was questioning everything I have I said which I annoy the hell out of me. Seriously? Kai? Ugh. He was questioning the obvious. After that, he started listening intently that surprises me and nod each time I glance at him. It looks like he understands it already, I wonder why he fails. Does he really understand a thing? Or.. He's only pretending just to get through it? As he was reading some of the articles, I started to make quizzes, but not the hard ones. I have to test if he had learned anything from me for the past hours. Yes hours, we’ve been in here for like 2 hours already I guess. Were already done with Biology & now were studying History. It feels good too that he's not pestering me and he looks focused on the lessons instead.

However, as I was done making quizzes, I glance at him and I saw him with closed eyes. The eff! Kim Jong jerk In! All this time, I thought he was focused on reading! Aigoo. I pinched his cheek hard and he was awaked by it easily.

"Yah! What was that for?" He exclaimed grabbing the attention of the other students while caressing his cheek.

"QUIET!" The librarian hissed and glared at us. I rolled my eyes at Kai and gave him the quiz I've done.

"Answer that for about 10 minutes. Time starts... now!" I said smiling at him and he just scowled at me. I put my hands to my chin as I was getting bored. I drifted my eyes to the window and saw that it was already dark. I glanced at my phone and it was almost 7PM which shocked me. Time flies so fast.

"Times up!" I said and grabbed the paper from him. He suddenly smirked at me and sat comfortably. I looked at him suspiciously then glanced at the paper, and guess what? There wasn’t a decent view at it. He only drew stuffs on it and wrote words such as, "Kjamjjong handsome", "Juhyun pabo" and more incoherent words. Unbelievable.

 

 KAI'S POV

 

Fortunately, I was paired with Juhyun-ah. I don't want to get paired with other girls, knowing that they'll just spazz at me which happens everyday. Definitely I won’t learn a thing. Oh, and good thing Sehun decided to move here in our school. He's the only one away from us; I bet Jaeshin was one of the reasons why he wanted to move in here also. Me, Luhan, Baek & Chanyeol were showing the school to Sehun. Everyone was stunned when they saw Sehun. Well, Sehun is a known Ulzzang here in our place that's why they are looking at us intently. A few minutes passed, I remember that I have to meet up Juhyun. I excused myself from my friends and texted her,

 

"Let's meet at the library. Ppali.“

- Handsome Tutor Buddy~

 

I added the word Handsome to the message, just to annoy her. I was waiting for her response but nothing came. I assure that she's on her way to the library, knowing her; she'll never disobey any teacher's order. I went to the library and as I took the last step, I saw her standing in front of the door. I walked to her closely, and as I was on her back, she suddenly turn around which made her to bump on my shoulders. Yah, seriously? Lee Juhyun, stop bumping at me.

 "Going somewhere else?" I questioned her while smirking.

"No, I was about to buy a drink." she answered. Buy a drink? Foods arent allowed inside. Since when did her mind become shallow?

"Pabo, foods arent allowed inside." I said to her and pulled her inside the library. We sat at the farthest area because I dont want people looking at me while studying. No, kidding. I'm not going to study in here, with her.

"So, what do you want to study first?" she asked but didn’t bother to look at me.

"Hm, anything." I answered while I sat comfortably.

"Let's study Biology first." she responded and started explaining each page of it.

Nod.

Stare.

Nod.

That's what I've been doing ever since she opened the book. I have to act like I was listening to her and nod every time that she'll glance at me so that it'll look like I understand everything. But apparently, I dont understand a thing. I dont have a bird brain after all, it’s just that I've been busy dancing which made me forget about the lessons. As she grabbed the paper away from me, I can tell that she was surprised when she saw it. I didn’t answer anything, I just doodled on it. Hopefully, I can study at home so that we can both pass. I dont want her to fail because of me, I feel like I'm a huge bothersome right now. "Aish, make up your mind, Kkamjjong!"