Dugun Dugun~

Puppy Love

 

KAI’S POV

It’s my omma’s birthday tomorrow and I’m having a hard time thinking what to give to her. Yeah I know I’ve dated a lot before but I don’t usually buy them stuffs and of course my omma is different so I need to think of something special.

As expected I woke up late; I got tired with our practice yesterday and Luhan won’t still tell us the reason why he’s smiling.  Pfft.

I locked our gate but then I heard Mrs. Lee calling me,

 “Kai! Can you do me a favor?” Mrs. Lee asked.

“Of course auntie, what is it?” I replied to her.

“You see, my daughter left her allowance, can you give it to her?” she said smiling. Huh, that Juhyun is always like this. Forgetting some things. Pfft.

“Yes auntie, I’ll give it to her. Juhyun forgot her allowance again for the nth time.” I said chuckling a bit.

“I know, she must be really stressed with the lessons. Oh I guess I’ll see you again later. Have a good day Kai and thank you for doing me a favor!” Mrs Lee said and waved at me. I waved back and hurriedly went to school.

 

I entered the school and I’m already absent on our two subjects. It’s already lunch so I assure that Juhyun is in the cafeteria. I walked inside and saw her; she has a friend? Since when?

“Hey Juhyun-ah!” I called and started walking towards  her. Her friend looks nice, I wonder what Juhyun did to her for them to be friends.

“Waeyo?”  she coldly replied. Aish. Her personality is unpredictable. Sometime’s she’s cheerful; sometimes cold. Urggggg.

“Your omma wants me to give your money lunch to you. You forgot it, AGAIN. Are you that old enough to forget this such things? Huh? Ahjumma?” I said smirking at her.

 “Ha-ha-ha! Funnneehh.” Juhyun said. “Yah, jerk, gomawo.” she added. Before I left I said, “Don’t say thanks already! You still owe me! See you later!”

I have a plan as you can see. I’ll make Juhyun help me to buy my mom a gift since I know they’re close. I smiled to myself knowing that I just thought of another amazing plan. Bwahaha!

 

Lunch ended and I’m back in this chair sitting beside that fat--evil-witch Juhyun. I sat beside her but she looks like busy so I just bow my head, faking my sleep. Suddenly, I heard her laugh, “Yah! You’re laughing by yourself. Micheota”  I said not even opening my eyes. She ignored me again. I’m kinda used to it whenever she ignores me but sometimes I feel sad. Wait. No. Why would I feel sad. She’s nothing special anyway. Tssk.

 

School hours ended and I stood up to my seat and wait for Juhyun at the door. Remember she still owes me? She’s not allowed to refuse or else I’ll annoy her more. I saw her and she’s on her way to the door but I blocked her. She replied to my sudden action by giving me her murderous glare. “Yah, quit glaring will you! You still owe me.” I said.

“What do you want? She simply replied.

“Help me buy my mom a gift.” I said while glancing at her.

“Wae? Is it her birthday today?” she asked.

“Yeah it is, tomorrow actually.” I nervously scratched the back of my head; I feel embarrassed because this is the first time I’m asking for her help. She suddenly shrugged and started walking. Aish.

 

JUHYUN’S POV

I’m thinking of a good gift for Mrs. Kim. Hmmm. I wonder what gift to give. Bracelet? Teddy bear? Cake? Lingerie? Nah, just kidding. UGHHH! We may be close but I don’t know her interests.

 

“Kai, what’s your mom’s interest?” I asked him while we were on our way to the mall. I’m a little grumpy today. I’m tired I need to go to sleep but for the sake of Mrs. Kim, I’ll try my best.

“Omma loves dancing. I inherited her dancing skills.” He chuckled a bit. Dancing? Hmmm.

“What else?” I asked again.

“Well she loves gardening so much. You can tell it by looking at our garden.” He replied. Oooh! Gardening. Something that has to do with flowers. I’m not really good at giving presents. Shisus Krisus, help me!

“Let’s buy her a necklace that has a rose in it.” I suggest. I know, it’s lame. He looked at me and started thinking.

“Mmmm, I guess necklace is a good idea; but she already have one. Oh! A ring that has a rose in it? Is it good?” he asked cheerfully. I nodded just to end this day. We looked around and good thing he found one easily, it’s a bit expensive too.

“Hey fat- uh I mean Juhyun” Kai said.

“Waeyo?!” I said a bit annoyed. I’m hungry.  Tsk tsk.

“Don’t get mad young lady! Come let’s eat! My treat” he said and held my hand.

 

WHAT. WERE HOLDING HANDS. WAIT. WHY IS MY HEART THUMPING SO FAST?

Dugun~ Dugun~ Dugun~ Dugun :3

 

 I pulled my hand and looked away. He looked at me and leaned a little closer to my face, “Look whose blushing~ do you like having skinship with me that much?”

 

Me likes his skinship? Conceited much. I just don’t like him touching me. Gives me shivers. EEEEEKKK! I thought to myself.

 

“Ewww, skinship with you? No thanks. I’d rather sleep beside a dozen of cockroaches than to have skinship with you.” I said and walk inside a restaurant. We started eating and he won’t stop glaring at me. Is it because I eat to much? Or because of what I said about that skinship thing earlier? Aish.

 

After giving my stomach some rewards; we started walking home. It’s freaking awkward because he’s ignoring me ever since that skinship thing. I’m not used to his silent treatment. UGH KIM JONG IN Y U CONFUSE ME! I mentally cursed. Should I aplologize or what?

“Hey, let’s buy food for Monggo” I said just to end this awkward atmosphere. He ignored me again and continued walking. He has the guts to ignore me? After helping him, he’ll just ignore me?! Oh fudge.

 

-- 

Updated~! :3

Have you seen EXO's MAMA?! ITS FREAKING AWESOME. ASKJFGSSHGAKS;A AAMKHS

I was a bit scared at the tune of the first part, "Careless careless. Shoot anonymous anonymous!" Also some parts of the MV were scary. O_o LOL. But it's a catchy song and now I'm LSS again. B-)

Oh well! Don't forget to subscribe & comment!