Le Sleeping Jerk

Puppy Love

 

JUHYUN'S POV
 
* I need you and you want me~*
I heard my phone rang. Oh, it’s actually my alarm clock. :3 
I instantly woke up, stretched, yawned and started getting ready for school. 
 
“Juhyunnie, ppali! Breakfast is ready!: Omma yelled. I went to the dining room and grabbed a piece of bread. 
“Oh, you’re not going to eat?” Appa asked. 
“Aniyo, I want to be early today so bye~!” I replied and immediately went out. 
 
A few minutes later, I arrived at school already. Oh Shisus Krisus, I hope Kai won’t annoy me today. I make my way to my seat and started reading my notes. Suddenly..
 
“”Hi” I heard someone. I look up and saw a girl wearing glasses smiling at me.
“Oh, hello!” I awkwardly answered. I’m a bit shy, yeah right, Haha!
“Can we be friends? I feel like your different.” She said. Me? Different? What does she mean?
“Of course we can~ Juhyun imnida. Uhm, but what do you mean I’m different? I asked her raising one of my eyebrows.
“Ani, don’t get me wrong. You see, I’ve known this people around here and they avoid me because I’m uh a nerd. And by the way, I’m Jaeshin.” She said. I never see that coming, I mean, she’s not a nerd. Well, just because she’s wearing glasses doesn’t make her a nerd. Maybe she wears that because of poor sight, Aish,  I nodded to her and we continued sharing more information about ourselves. Minutes passed, we became close as if were bestfriends like years ago. I guess I made a new friend. Yaaay!
 
Our teacher came in but Kai isn’t here yet. I wonder where that jerk went? But who cares, right? Right.
It was lunch already and I went to the cafeteria with Jaeshin. As we were on our way someone called me..
 
“Hey Juhyun-ah!” I turned around and saw Kai walking towards me. 
“Waeyo?” I asked.
“Your omma wants me to give your money lunch to you. You forgot it, AGAIN. Are you that old enough to forget this such things? Huh? Ahjumma?” He said smirking at me. 
“Ha-ha-ha! Funnneehh.” I told him and grabbed my money. “Yah, jerk, gomawo.” I added. 
But before he walk away he said, “Don’t say thanks already! You still owe me! See you later!”
Uh oh. I have a bad feeling with this.
 
“Hey Juhyun eonnie~” Jaeshin said smiling. “Wae?” I asked.
“Is that guy your namjachingu? You look good together!” she blurted out making me almost puke! 
“MWO? HIM? NO WAAY! Why did you say that?!” I asked. Holy Shisus. Me and Kai look good together? Pffft. I don’t even see him as a guy, I see him s a JERK. Nothing more, nothing less~
“Well because,, your pretty. He’s handsome. And both of you seems to be very close to each other.” Jaeshin said in a sweet tone. Well, sorry. I disagree in everything she just said,
“Everything you said isn’t true. He’s not handsome, I’m not pretty and were not close.” I simply answered her.
“Yah eonnie! You’re pretty! Wait. You’re not close with him? But how come your omma told him to give you your allowance? AHA! Are you living together?!” Jaeshin blurted while her eyes seems to sparkle. My eyes grew big with her sudden question.
“Jaeshin-ah, stop caring about him. He’s not even worth it besides were neighbors that’s why my omma asked him. Get it?” U said to her. 
“HMMM, Okay~ whatever you say.” She said while nodding. I can see that she’s still not convinced, Ugh. Stubborn.
 
Lunch ended, Here I am sitting beside the sleeping jerk. Wait, what? Sleeping Jerk? HAHAHAHAHAHAH Sleeping Jerk suites him! This brain of mine never fails. Mwaha! I laughed to myself making Kai groan, “Yah! You’re laughing by yourself. Micheota” he said with eyes tightly shut. Lazy. I ignored him and continue doing my own business.
 
School hours ended and its very tiring. I feel like my mind would blow any minute. Those lessons are killing me. Aish. As
I was about to pass the door, the sleeping jerk blocked my way. Now what?! I glared at him.
 
“Yah, quit glaring will you! You still owe me.” He said. What does he want? I’m tired. =o=
“What do you want?!” I shrugged and replied.
 
--
Sorry for the late update! :(
Oh, and this one is short. Another sorry again! /bows 180 degree/
I already have two chapters but I haven't written it here, so maybe tomorrow? :3
Owkidoks! Thanks for the new subscribersss