Say it again~

Puppy Love

 

NO ONE'S POV

 

Dismissal time already and you were left by yourself inside the classroom. You decided to went out a little late since you don't want to be with anyone right now and you cant stop thinking about the tutor thing. As you were about to go out, Luhan suddenly appeared at the door way. You looked up to him from head to toe since he's taller than you. He was giving you his angelic smile, which is hard to resist for others, but you just scoffed at him. Unknowingly, you started walking ahead of him.

 

"Annyeong" he cheerfully greeted you walking beside you. Ignoring what happened earlier, you just nodded and smiled at him. Not wanting to talk because your still pissed having Kai as your "Tutor Buddy".

"Are you okay?" he asked. It seems that this guy won’t stop talking to you unless you talked to him. You continued walking and ignoring him until you both arrived at the bus stop. You were a bit surprised because he was still beside you even though you ignored him all this time.

"Yah!" you nudged at him. He was a bit surprise because finally you notice his presence.

"Finally! You noticed me!" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Why do you keep on following me?" you asked while chuckling on his sudden action.

"Hmm, let's say.. I want to be friends with you." he said. You glanced at him, surprised with what he said. You were a bit confused because as far as you know, you’re already friends with him after what happened at the rooftop.

"You’re insane" you said at him. He glanced at you and his eyes widened.

"How come I'm insane?! I just want to be friends with you!" he said.

"Yah, were already friends!" You exclaimed.

"Were not." He said a bit disappointed.

"Yes we are." you replied.

"Then why do you keep on ignoring me? Friends don’t do that" he said looking at you while tapping his chin with his finger. You were a bit taken back with what he just said. It's not that you’re ignoring him, its just you don’t know how to approach him since you don’t know anything about him aside from his name. And you also thought that why would he want to be friends with you? You’re just an ordinary student in here.

 

"Arasso, from now on, I'll stop ignoring you." you simply said. You looked at Luhan and he was staring at you intently. You immediately look away knowing that it'll only make you feel awkward.

"Jinjja? Then call me Oppa. Luhan Oppa!" he said smiling at you and kept on repeating the words, Luhan oppa. You were surprise because you never called anyone with oppa. For you, its a bit childish calling someone with Oppa.

"Aniyo, its childish." you told him which immediately made his smile to disappear. He then nodded knowing that you’re stubborn to obey him.

"Hmm, okay. I won’t force you." he said with a big sigh afterwards. You were starting to felt guilty with that, he won’t stop sighing and he's smile turned into a frown. You glance at him and he was dazing out of no where.

"I'll go ahead now." you said and were about to walk but you took one last look at Luhan who was oblivious. You dont want him to go home with that face.

"Bye, Luhan Oppa." you said kind of embarrassed with a lower tone. You started walking but Luhan blocked your way.

"What did you say just now?" he said with his hands on your shoulder.

"I said, goodbye." you told him innocently and continued walking.

"No, after that! I heard you mumbled something like, Luhan oppa!" he exclaimed stopping you for the second time.

"I don’t remember saying that. Annyeong!" you walked fast enough for him not to block you anymore.

”Yah! Lee Juhyun! Say it again! Say it again for me!" he started singing that lines of the song "Say it Again" by Marie Digby loud enough, which caught the attention of the by passers. You looked behind and saw him waving at you and smiling like a retard. You waved back at him and went towards your house with a plastered smile.

 

You cant get enough with what he just did. You just called him Oppa, but he reacted to it like he won on a lottery. Is calling him Oppa a big deal? It's nothing special anyway. That guy must be insane. He's not ashamed singing that loud. But it’s kind of cute too. I never saw anyone sang in front of many people. His smile is contagious; I can’t even restrain myself from smiling.

 

>> 

 

The next day came smoothly; you entered the school with a cheerful atmosphere after what happened yesterday. Suddenly, Jaeshin started to talk about the tutor thing which immediately made your smile disappear. As you were walking up to no where with her, you saw Kai with his friends, especially Luhan. Isn’t that Sehun? Woah, lots of students were actually looking at them already. All of them look good together, except for Kai of course. But, what is he doing in here? I glance at Jaeshin but she was still busy reading something at her phone, so obviously she didn’t saw Sehun.

"So unnie, I'll go first. I need to tutor Minyeol. Go tutor Kai-ssi, arasso? See you!" Jaeshin said.

"Wait, Yah!" I shouted at her. I was about to tell her about Sehun's arrival here in school but she disappeared at my side in a glimpse. Oh great, I have to waste time with my Tutor Buddy. How lovely. Urgh. Suddenly, I received a message.

 

"Let's meet at the library. Ppali."

 - Handsome Tutor Buddy~

 

I scoffed as I read the last phrases, Handsome? Tutor Buddy? The fudge. He calls himself handsome? Arrogant jerk. He even added, Tutor Buddy, it looks like he's proud with it. But how come he knows my number?? I never gave it to him-- Oh. Jaeshin. This girl, aish.

--

Sorry for the late update T__T

I'm a bad writer, I dont want to call myself author. I feel like it doesn't suite me. OTL