Chapter Seven

Puppy Love

 

I was grumpily walking inside the cafeteria while holding my tray of lunch when I suddenly bumped onto someone. I'm such an accident prone. Argh.

 

"OH MIANHAE!" I apologized, seeing that my beverage poured on the guy's shirt.

 

 I'm so clumsy nowadays, and I fckin hate it. Aish. I helped him stand up and as he looked up, I was abrupt by the view. Oh Krisus! Did I just spilled beverage on Kai?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH. I can't believe it, now I'm so happy with what I just did. I let go of him and started smiling innocently. Seeing him soaked in cola and his hair a bit ruined makes me guilty at the same time.

 

 "YAH! Watch where your going! Look what you did to me!" he furiously yelled grabbing the attention of the students inside the cafeteria.

 "Uh, is that so? Then clean yourself. Simply as that, jerk." I replied and went out. I can still feel his furious glare at my back but who cares! I already have my revenge for him pestering me all day.

 

KAI'S POV

 

"Kai! Concentrate on our practice! You’re doing a lot of mistakes. Aish" Baekhyun said making me groan. I really can’t concentrate right now. My thoughts would go back and forth on what a happened at the cafeteria. Juhyun humiliated me and she'll definitely pay for that. Of course I was a bit embarrassed, who won’t?! Aish.

 

"Hey guys, I’m going home. Not in the mood today, see you tomorrow! " I told them and they waved.

 

 I plug my earphone and started walking. But as I was walking, a mini mart caught my eye. "BUBU MART" I read. Oh? Isn’t this the place Juhyun went last time? I went inside to check it out and saw a lot of delicious food. I never liked Peperro before but ever since she gave me one, I started liking it. I bought 3 different flavors of it and drift to home.

 

"Omma! Where's Monggo?" I asked mom in an annoyed tone.

"Juhyun borrowed it! I guess they went on the park." Mom said. Chincha? Ugh. That girl better be taking care of Monggo or else….

 

JUHYUN'S POV

 

I was sitting at the park with Monggo. I always love this place just so you know. Right now, it’s just me and Monggo in here since it’s a little late. I was savoring the wind and staring gently at the sky when Monggo ran away.

 

"Yah Monggo! Get back here! Aish!" I groaned. I was about to ran after him but I saw Kai carrying him already. So that's why he ran out of blue, maybe he sensed his owner.

 

"Oh, why are you here?" I asked Kai as he sit on the bench playing with Monggo.

"Why? Do you own this place?" he answered while glancing.

"Not really. It’s just unusual of you, going in here at this time." I said sitting beside them.

 

I stared at the sky, relaxing my mind with my thoughts. When I'm stressed, I usually looked up at the sky. The view of the sky makes me calm and relieved. I felt that Kai is glancing at me while looking at the sky.

"What are you staring at?" Kai asked. The sky, idiot.

"What do you think?" I sarcasticaly asked back.

"Look at you, I'm asking nicely but your answering me like that." he said making me scowl at him.

"Huh, since when did you become nice?" I responded to him while getting Monggo.

"Yah, you still wont apologize?" He asked changing the topic. Me? Apologize? For what? Is he crazy?

"Why would I?"

"Because of what you did at the cafeteria." he said while glaring at me. Oh! I remember. Why would I apologize? He deserve that anyway, for pestering me like there's no tomorrow.

"I didn’t mean to do that, so there's no point of saying sorry" I said making him flinched.

"Chincha? You’re really a witch." he said.

"Mwo?!" I said while hitting his arm.

 

"Yah! Both of you, stop being a lovey dovey in here! It’s already late! This isn’t the place for such things! Aish. Couples this days." we looked behind and saw the security guard talking to us.

"WERE NOT A COUPLE!" we both said in unison and stood up.

"Arraso, whatever you say. Go home now ppali!" the security guard said and started fixing the locks of the park.

"Mianhae" we both said.

 

As we were our way home, it was extremely awkward. Not to mention the deafening silence of the street. I was trying to act like nothing happened a while ago. Aish. I hate that security guard for calling us a couple. Were definitely not! He's just exaggerating. Pfft. If only I can yell at him for calling us a couple.

 

>> 

 

I was busy solving the Math problem when suddenly someone threw a piece of paper at me. Yah, who the hell?  I looked behind and no one seems to care. I opened the paper and it was blank. Another piece of paper was thrown at me and I looked back furiously. I opened the paper and it says, "" Great. I wonder who did this.

 

After Math time, I immediately went outside with Jaeshin. Math was our last subject, and it was a good thing because Math really wrecks my mind. Seeing a bunch of mixed numbers & letters confuse me.

 

 "So, eonnie, where are we going?" Jaeshin asked.

"Hmm, I don’t know. Let’s just eat in a cafe?" she nodded and as we were on our way, we saw Kai. Oh gad, why do I have to cross paths with him all the freaking time? Why do I have to suffer like this. But he's not alone. He's with a cute guy. I glanced at Jaeshin and she's already blushing. Look whose having a crush already!

 

"Hi Jaeshin, hi witch" Kai approached us. Witch your face, jerk.

I just scoffed at him but Jaeshin greeted him back.

"Annyeong Kai-ssi!" Jaeshin said. I can feel that Jaeshin keeps on looking at the guy beside Kai. I'm happy for her. She's starting to like someone. Yaaay!

 

"Annyeong, I'm Juhyun. And you must be?" I surprisingly introduced myself to this guy. Not that I like him, its just that I know that Kai wont introduce him to us so its better if I introduce myself first so that Jaeshin can know his name. I'm shameless, and I'm a bit embarrassed with what I just did. Yaahh! Lee Juhyun, think before you act. Stupid.

 

"Oh, annyeong. I'm Oh Sehun, you can call me Sehun. I'm Kai's friend" he said. Oh Sehun. What a nice name. Oh Jaeshin? It suites! Mwehe. Just kidding! Kai gave me a What-the-hell-are-you-doing look after introducing myself to Sehun. Is there a problem with that? Huh, stupid jerk.

 

"Sehun-ssi, meet my friend, Jaeshin." I said making Jaeshin's eyes turned into like this -> O_O She looked at me and I gave her my apologetic look. It’s for your own good. Sorry for interfering!

 

"U-uh, Ann-yeong. I'm Jj-ae-shin." She said stuttering. Sehun nicely pulled out his hand and shaked hands with her. Awww! A future couple eh? Okay, joking.

After meeting Sehun, I bid goodbye to him only. Jaeshin saw that so she said goodbye to Kai also.

“Annyeong Kai-ssi and Sehun-ssi!” she said, I rolled my eyes at Kai then we started to walk.

 

"Yah eonnie! What did you do just then? Why did you introduce me to Oh Sehun-ssi?! Jaeshin asked in a panicky tone.

"Ah, its nothing. I just saw you blushed when you saw him so I guess its good idea for you to know him." I said, making her blush like mad again.

"A-aniyo! I didn’t blush." She denied. Pft, I'm not that gullible Yang Jaeshin.

"Don’t fool me, I can sense that you like him. Do you? I asked leaning at her.

"Uhm, I guess?" she answered playing with her fingers.

"Oh chincha? Omo! I'm happy for you!" I hugged her.

"But don’t say that to Kai-ssi! Arraso eonnie?" she said.

"Arasso! I wont tell that jerk." and we inside the cafe. Why would I tell that jerk, he'll probably wont care anyway.

 

A/N~

Hihihihi! Sorry for the long wait!

Thank you for the comments! /bows/

And.. I can't think of a title so I just wrote Chapter Seven. OTL