Meeting the.. Angel?

Puppy Love

 

DOUBLE UPDATE! :3

I felt guilty for not updating that much so here! :)

Enjoyyyy~!

 

*KKRRRRIIIIIINNGGGGGG*

 

The lunch bell rang and I immediately went to the rooftop. Jaeshin was absent today so I just went here to have some peace of mind. I don’t want to eat by myself.

 

 "Aish, I'm bored. Jaeshin, where art thou? Eotteohke?" I frowned as I was talking to myself. I was looking down, observing the other students. Walking here and chatting there,..

Suddenly I heard something moved. Uh oh. I believe I was the only one in here.

I was about to get close to the place where the sound came but someone stood up, shocking the hell out of me.

 

"OMO!" I yelled while holding onto my chest. Calm down, Juhyun, calm down. As he looked up, I saw the angel I bumped to on the first day.

 

"YOU!" We both said pointing to each other.

"It's you again." He said smirking at me.

"Ah, yeah. Can I ask you something? what are you doing in there?" I asked sheepishly.

"Oh. I was sleeping; your voice actually woke me up." He said chuckling a bit. He's sleeping? In the rooftop? The eff.

" Mianhae. I thought I was the only one in here." I said while glancing at him. He was looking at me with his mesmerizing eyes. I'm about to melt. 5. 4. 3. 2-

 

"It's nothing. So what are you doing here?" He asked me back. Good thing he talked or else I'm melted right now. Eww, since when did I became this cheesy? Yah Lee Juhyun go back to your senses!

"Uhm, I was just.. doing nothing." I said a bit embarrassed. I was doing nothing right? Ugh.

"Doing nothing? Great. By the way, I'm Luhan." He said taking out his hand. Should I shake hands with him? I don’t usually do these stuffs when I'm meeting someone. But... Uggghh!

"I'm Lee Juhyun. Nice meeting you" I response while shaking hands with him. Yes I did. I cant resist him. He's an angel.

"I'll go back to my room. Lunch already ended. You can continue your sleep then. Annyeong!" I was about to turn around but he held my wrist.

 

"I'll come. I'm not sleepy anymore." He said while walking, still holding my wrist.

 

ASFKDASKHFLASKLAJSHFJSKALS. Skinship is too much. >O<

 

As we were on our way, I saw Kai. He instantly saw me walking with Luhan. He immediately went to us and at the same time Luhan loosen his grip to my wrist.

 

"Oh, Jong-In." Luhan said.

"Luhan hyung, since when did you two met?" Kai asked while glancing at me.

"You know her too?" Luhan asked back. Kai nodded and Luhan glanced at me.

"I bumped into her like few days ago, and now we met again on the rooftop." Luhan said with confidence.

"Oh, you just met earlier. Anyway, don’t befriend her. She's a witch." Kai said smirking at me.

"Yah! Shut up sleeping jerk!" I said and hit his arm.

 

"See? She's actually brutal. Anyway, I'll walk with her now. Were classmates. Bye hyung!" He said pulling me away and leaving Luhan dumbfounded.

 

LUHAN'S POV

 

I was dead tired with our practice yesterday so I decided to cut classes and sleep at the rooftop. Minutes passed, I was awakened by this voice.

 

"Aish, I'm bored. Jaeshin, where art thou? Eotteohke?" it says. Urghhh. Why do you have to ruin my beauty slumber? I decided to stand up to see who it was, but I guess I scared her.

 

"OMO!" she yelled. Aish. Loud voice. I looked at her face and I saw her, again. The girl whom I bumped to on the first day. The girl who keeps on popping at my mind every single day. What a lucky day, Luhan.

 

"YOU!" We both said.

"its you again." i told her.

"Ah, yes. What are you doing in there?" she asked. Oh. Krisus. This. Is. Embarrassing. "Ah. I was sleeping, your voice actually woke me up." i answered calmly. She looked at me surprisingly.

"Oh, mianhae. I thought I was the only one in here." she apologized. It's actually the first time I saw her in here. Yes, I sleep at the rooftop whenever I want, it’s peaceful in here than the library.

"It's nothing. So what are you doing here?" i asked back.

"Uhm, I was just.. doing nothing." she said looking a bit embarrassed. Haha. Funny. Doing nothing eh? Cute, I mean cool. Ehem.

 

"Doing nothing? Great. By the way, I'm Luhan." i said introducing myself. I pulled out my hand as a sign of shake hands but she looks hesitant about it. Wae? Do I look like I don’t take a bath? I’m a neat freak just so you know!

 

"I'm Lee Juhyun. Nice meeting you" she answered while shaking hands with me. My heart thumps like crazy than the usual. What is love? Oh krisus.

 

"I'll go back to my room. Lunch already ended. You can continue your sleep then. Annyeong!" she said. I held her wrist right in time before she turned around.

"I'll come. I'm not sleepy anymore." i said still holding her wrist.

 

As we were on our way, I saw Kai. He was looking at Juhyun, and then he saw me. He walked to us and I loosen my grip to Juhyun. He might have misconceptions about it.

 

"Oh, Jong-In." I greeted him.

"Luhan hyung, since when did you two met?" Kai asked while glancing at Juhyun.

"You know her too?" i asked back. Kai nodded and I took a quick glance at her.

"I bumped into her like few days ago, and now we met again on the rooftop." I said.

"Oh, you just met earlier. Anyway, don’t befriend her. She's a witch." Kai said smirking at Juhyun. They look close. I wonder how did they met.

"Yah! Shut up sleeping jerk!" Juhyun said and hit his arm. Tough girl I see.

"See? She's actually brutal. Anyway, I'll walk with her now. Were classmates. Bye hyung." He said pulling Juhyun away from me. I haven’t talked to her that much! I guess I'll just walk her home later.

 

 JUHYUN'S POV

 

I pulled away my hand and entered the room. I can feel behind my back that he's glaring at me. Why is he glaring? Did I do something wrong? Or illegal?

 

It’s already dismissal and I'm walking by myself out to the gate when I felt someone's presence beside me. I looked at that someone and saw Luhan.

 

"Oh, what are you doing here?" I asked him. Its weird. We just met a while ago and now he’s here like were close friends.

"I'm about to go home." he said smiling. Sarcastic huh? Ugh.

"No, I mean, why here? As in here beside me?" I asked again while glancing at his angelic face.

"Why? Do you want to get rid of me?" He said leaning closer to me. Somehow, he acts like Kai. They’re both arrogant so probably they are close to each other.

"Not really." I simply said.

It was awkward while were walking because I don’t know how to start a conversation with him. He doesn’t look like he talks a lot so maybe I should just shut my mouth. I’ll just continue to bow my head.

 

We were on the bus stop when we parted our ways. I decided to take a walk today since I’m in the mood.

"Do you want me to walk you home?" He asked.

"A-aniyo. I'll go ahead now. " I said and started walking towards my house.