Unluckiest person alive = ME.

Puppy Love

JUHYUN’S POV

It’s my first year in high school! I cant believe I’m already a freshman! Woooooo~ This school is really fascinating I must say. I cant wait to meet my new classmates. But at the same time, I’m also nervous & shy. Ugh, eottoke?! LEE JUHYUN, HWAITING~! I muttered to myself.

 

“ Hwaiting your face, your so noisy.” Someone said at my back. I turned around to see who it was and booom! It was none other than Jong jerk In. >”<

I stopped walking and face him “Yah! What are you dong here? Don’t tell me you’re going to study here too?!”

 

He looked at me then leaned in my ears, “Wae? Don’t’ you like it? You get the privileged to see my face e-ve-ry-day~ And please stop yelling, your voice is annoying.” Then he smirk. I was about to answer back but he already walk away.

My jaw dropped and my heart almost jump out of my chest; I looked at him in disbelief. How can a guy say that?! He’s not that handsome anyway! UGH. Kim Jong In, babo!

 

A few minutes later, I found my designated room. There are a lot of students already. I don’t even know where to sit. AHA! There are vacant seats at the back. I instantly went there and relaxed myself for a bit. Suddenly the bell rang loud enough for my eardrum to crash.

*KRRRRIIIINNNGGGGGGGG!*

The teacher walked in and introduced herself, “I’m Mrs. Hwang Shin, and I’m your homeroom teacher. Those who are new here, please raise your hand.” I raise my hand and yes, I’m the one and only transferee. Everybody is now staring at me. Oh Shisus Krisus! Please kill me now!  “Young lady, please come in front and introduce yourself.” Mrs. Hwang said.

 OMO OMO WHAT AM I GOING TO SAY?!?! AKSJKFHGDSALSKDJASKSLDH! I nervously walk in front. “Uh Annyeong Haseyo, cheoneun, Lee Juhyun imnida. Please be good to me.” I bowed 360 degree. “Okay you may take your sit, and welcome here in our school.” She said. I smiled and nodded to her.

 

I was about to relaxed myself after that and went to my sit; but suddenly the door open. Hello? What on earth! Does that person knows the word KNOCK? Tsk. Out of curiosity, everyone looked at the door. My eyes grew big at the sight. *Please don’t make him my classmate! Please of please!! My fingers were now crossed. The sight I was talking about was, KIM JONG IN.

 

“Annyeong, sorry if I’m late.” He said. Tss. I hope Mrs.Hwang will scold him and not let him ent-

“Oh its okay! By any chance, do you belong in this class?” Mrs. Hwang cheerfully asked him.

 

WHAT WHY HOW?! Why does Mrs. Hwang looks so happy?! Don’t tell me he like that jerk already. How did he do that?! I’m mean, he’s not that charming enough. Oh Krisus.

 

Kai nodded and smiled back. “Oh come in and introduce yourself!” Mrs. Hwang said still smiling like an idiot!

Kai looked at everyone and when our eyes met, he smirk. Oh Shisus, that smirk means nothing but pure evil thoughts.

 

KAI’S POV

I was busy walking towards my new school. I just transferred because me and my friends want some new environment. I was enjoying the scene of my new school when I heard someone. “Lee Juhyun, Hwaiting!” I looked where the sound belongs and to my luck, it’s fat- Juhyun. What a good way to start my day! I’ll annoy her, HAHAHAHAHA! I thought to myself.

“ Hwaiting your face, your so noisy.” I told her. She looked at me and started yelling, “Yah! What are you dong here? Don’t tell me you’re going to study here too?!” Aish! Her voice irritates me! Does she have a microphone or speaker inside ?! Ugh. I leaned to her ears and whisper, “Wae? Don’t’ you like it? You get the privileged to see my face e-ve-ry-day~ And please stop yelling, your voice is annoying.” I continued walking, not wanting to hear her voice again.

 

I walk to the cafeteria to meet my friends. I instantly saw them since they’re the noisiest. We kept on chatting until the bell rang. Oh crap! I still don’t know where my room is. All of us started drifting to our room, apparently I saw my designated room. I opened the door and saw that the teacher is already inside. Pfft.

“Annyeong, sorry if I’m late.” I said. The teacher suddenly approached me with a cheerful mood. Oh Kim Jong In, your charm never fails!

Oh its okay! By any chance, do you belong in this class?” She said. I instantly nodded.

“come in and introduce yourself!” She said, still smiling. I looked around too see if I know someone in here. And I saw the fat-’ face. She’s my classmate?! Wow. What a coincidence. But I’m starting to get annoyed. I always see her at home, and now were classmates. Grrrr.

 

JUHYUN’S POV

 “Annyeong, Kim Jong In imnida. I like dogs and I have a passion for dancing.” He said, smiling making every girl in this room blush. Heh, this guy really has a high level of confidence.

I snapped back to reality. Mrs. Hwang cough to stop the girls’ whispering. “ Jong In-ah, you can sit beside Ms. Lee since both of you are new here. Have fun arrasso? ^^” 

 

MY EYES GREW BIGGER THAN BEFORE. I can definitely say that I’m unlucky. ;A;

~

 

Hi-yeom! First update! Yaaay! Sorry but I had a hard typing this and that, it’s my first time anyway :) Is it long or short? I feel like its long. Oh and I want to say thanks for those who susbcribed with my fanfic!   I'm really happy to the point that I want to jump off a building like Kris on his teaser. Okay, just kidding! :D  SMENT is trolling again, the HD version of EXO's showcase isnt  out yet. Ugh. It's almost April 6 in my place. -___-"

Anywaaaay~ enjoy! Comment & subcribe :3 Take care ppyong~ (sorry I’m so talkative) :D