Being roomates

the truth

 In those 2 weeks it was clear to all people of this school that he is a BADBOY. " at last they knew, is it that hard??" Hyukjae thought while he was at his way to the cafeteria, you thought that everybody would be afraid of him?? Well wrong guess he's more popular than before, now boys and girls crave for him. And one person hated it.  " it's not long after you'll be mine " he thought.

" ok class ! break is finished to to your places !! " the teacher shouted, student groaned for not completing their chats. " ok students you have a trip to ITALY for 2 weeks ", students shouted and screamed " yes we have a trip to ITALY !!! " Hyukjae jumped like a kid in his mind. That person read his mind and flinched, he hated it .

 " you will have a partner ", the teacher said again. The students made even more noise. " this is getting better and better ", Hyukjae said in his mind ". He read it again and hated it more. " but I will choose them !! ", with what the teacher said  groans and whining filled the classroom. " I don't care what you want to say, this is how it's gonna happen. Fine?ok " the students didn't even respond and the teacher started saying the names. " xx with xx, sungmin with Kyuhyun and Hyukjae you're alone since there isn't any more students  ", " NOOOO ! I wanted to go with sungmin !! ", Hyukjae said that in his mind then pouted. Accidentally some girls saw him and started squealing  " well since our Hyukjae doesn't want to, you'll go with donghae ", the teacher said. 

The squealing  went even more loader because they know what happens when those two come together. Hyukjae frowned and was about to protest but then. " I must protest Mr.Son because we all know what happens when we are together ", donghae said and for the first time Hyukjae agreed actually he was shaking his head 'yes' like crazy.  They really hate eachother. 

( just to show you why )

FLASHBACK//

Hyukjae went on detention because he skipped class sometimes ppl would wonder how did this guy skip classes although he is a genius  in this school. 

Hyukjae entered the detention room where he found a teacher and a guy sitting at the back. Hyukjae sat at the front waiting for the 2 hrs to end. 

When the teacher left " I'll be gone for 10 mins and I'll be back so behave ", the Tao boys nodded then suddenly the other boy came from behind Hyukjae and whispered. " I know who you are ", Hyukjae flinched and looked at him confused. " well ofcaurse every single person knows me ". 

The other boy chuckled. " what i ment was that I know the true you, the one you are hiding from everybody. You act like a badboy but you're just a cute, pure little kid " he completed his words perfectly and waited for the other boys respond. " I'm not NOT CUTE OR PURE AND IM NOT A KID ", Hyukjae shouted and his face turned red. The other guy just smiled and left, leaving an angry red faced boy.

 Hyukjae stomped his feet then asked a girl about his name, she told him ". It's LEE DONGHAE he is the most richest student over here, he is just perfect at everything sports, axmctivities and all .. Oh and he is the no.1 hottest guy of the school " . Hyukjae wasn't surprised about him being no.1 handsomest guy he was handsome, Hyukjae had to admit but that's not what he was thinking about, he was thinking of how to beat donghae. And  whenever they meet they make troubles, people called them the EUNHAEstorm because they never stop unless a teacher stops them. 

ENDFLASHBACK//

" I know very well donghae and that's why I put you together I want you to get used to eachother, no protesting that's my final word, enjoy! ", and with that the teacher left. 

Hyukjae headed to his room while stomping his feet. The trip was tomorrow. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know I know this chap is short I'll tell you why. 

The reason is because I wrote and updated the forward + chap 1 + chap 2 at the same day and well as you can see it's not even fixed and my hands hurt so much TxT. ( I'm using my iPod ) I will put pictures and decorate the story but plz wait for me ^^.  (I fixed it YAY!)

THANK YOU!!

 PLZ SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT !!!! >< 

I LOVE U !!!!!! ;)