He does care ! I have a chance !

the truth

RECAP:

"ah! Hae ! Let's go to this near
Shop!", Eunhyuk pointed at the shop and
Pulled the other latter. 
 
'Hae?!since when?!'
 
Donghae chuckled. 
 
'it's not bad'
 
----------------------------
 
While eunhyuk and donghae were walking by the shops between the crowed of people. Eunhyuk was knocked by his shoulders and was going to fall, but donghae caught eunhyuks hand and pulled him. Eunhyuk could feel his head slightly collide with donghaes chest. 
 
"we should stay close", donghae whispered in eunhyuks ear. Eunhyuk blushed and  nodded. 
Eunhyuks face was red, because donghae was holding his hands and pulling him from between the crowed. 
 
Eunhyuk spotted a small monkey keychain and kept staring at it which didn't go unnoticed by donghae. 
 
"you want it?", donghae looked at eunhyuk.
 
"eh? N-no, keychains are for girls and it's a monkey", eunhyuk blushed and waved his hands in denial. 
 
"aaah so it was a monkey keychain!", donghae smiled. 
 
Eunhyuk face palmed himself, donghae smirked and went to get the monkey keychain. 
 
"here", donghae smiled and handed it out to eunhyuk. 
 
Eunhyuk took it, after looking at it he smiled. "thank you".
 
"ur cute"
 
"I'm not"
 
"yes you are, now let's go back before the class leaves", donghae smiled and pulled eunhyuk by his wrist. 
 
Eunhyuk smiled and slightly blushed  from behind. 
 
While the two boys were  struggling to go back through the crowed, but it gets worser. 
 
"kyaaa!!!! THIEF!!!!", a woman suddenly screamed which caught everyone's attention. 
 
Eunhyuk panicked when he saw the thief runing towards him, with a knife. 
 
"watch out!"
 

Donghae pushed eunhyuk and got stabbed on his back. 

 
"kyaaaaaaaa!"
 
"h-hae?............hae...HAE!", eunhyuk looked at the boy on top of him shocked. 
 
"hae! Hae! Please answer! Oh my god! No! Please, please no", Eunhyuk started to burst in tears while his hands are trembling reaching for donghaes face. 
 
"YOU! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!", eunhyuk shouted at the man. 
 
The thief ran but eunhyuks eyes were full of anger, he glared at the man. The man felt suffocated.  
 
"AAAAAH!"
 
the next thing happened was the man lying down on the ground, dead. 
 
Eunhyuk looked at donghae, tears still pouring from his eyes, " hae? Can u hear me? Please dont die".
 
" ah, silly I'm not gonna die ", donghae coughed and sat up. 
 
"oh god! Hae!, you're injured badly! Don't move!", eunhyuk grabbed donghae by his shoulders. "I'll be fine, let's go", donghae replied while standing and grabbing eunhyuks hand. 
 
Donghae  heared small  sobs from behinde him, he looked back, he frowned. " why are you crying?"
 
Eunhyuk looked at donghae then bursted into cries. " I was scared!, scared! I thought you would die! I felt so scared that I couldn't even breath!", eunhyuk said in one breath and hugged donghae crying rivers. 
 
"I'm fine, see", donghae hugged eunhyuk tightly. "everything is fine, I'll be fine", donghae wiped the tears off eunhyuks cheeks. Eunhyuk let out a big sigh and laid his head on donghaes chest closing his eyes. 
 
"hey, eunhyuk? Are you awake?", donghae looked at eunhyuk but can only hear small breathing. Donghae chuckled and shook his head. Then he looked up the sky. " ! It's evening now! We're too late!". 
 
Donghae thought he can't go back with a sleeping eunhyuk and his back all blood, so he decided to go to another near hotel. 
 
Donghae entered the hotel carrying eunhyuk bridal style. The people looked at them worried. " may I help you sir?", a worker came. " yes, I need to book a room fast, my friend has passed out", donghae said. The worker nodded without any questions further and took them to a room. 
 
Donghae laid eunhyuk on the bed. " thank you, I should pay for the room, were only staying for the night"." the worker nodded. 
 
Donghae and the worker went down to pay for the room and sign.  When donghae turned around the worker screamed, " oh my god! Sir! Your back ! You are injured!"."it's nothing", donghae said coldly. 
 
At the other hotel (kyumin):
 
"kyu, im worried ! Hyukie isn't back! He should be here hours ago! What if something happened to him?! What if donghae does something to him?! What if something happened to Hyukie and donghae just abandons him?!", sung min screamed in worry and went to hug his boyfriend. 
 
"ssssh, it's ok. Even thought donghae may be a jerk but I think he'll take care of eunhyuk", kyuhyun smiled at sungmin and soothed the latter, rubbing his back. 
 
"I'm afraid we can't go to today's destination", Mr.Son said as the class whined." even so we still have two weeks, it's the first day and we should be worried about those two idiots out there than worrying about the trip you know", everyone nodded. some whispered about how they're worried about eunhyuk and donghae. 
 
------------------------///
I'm really sorry I haven't updated for weeks! TAT 
 
I've been busy with school, but guess what! I have a three weeks holiday! Yaaaaay! I can update at anytime!  but i still have to do a project about a country! i got korea ! IM SO LUCKY! so i have to make a powerpiont research and a report, bring traditional clothes and food!  :D its fine i got 3 weeks !
 
So any news? Anything you want to share plz comment! It doesn't need to be about the story! I'm bored so I want to be more open with my readers
And subscribers! Ask me any question! Tell me whats exiting you, what annoys you ANYTHING! We might find things in common ! Sounds fun right? :D
 
Raspberry loves you ~
>£<