Chap 3; no title ^^

the truth

EUNHAE vamp #3

It was Thursday, which means the day of the trip and all the students were all happy about it, they packed everything they needed with them. All is left is for the HISTORY class to finish.  

Hyukjae was getting bored and frustrated."why does it have to be history class ?!", Hyukjae thought and huffed angrily. The reason he is in class is because the teacher told him this morning if he doesn't come to class today then he won't be going to Italy, and that really pissed him off. 

RRRRRRIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hyukjae was still asleep. "hey Hyukjae .. Wake up it's time we should leave to the bus", a voice called him and nudged Hyukjae to wake him up. " huh?! Oh it's you............Sungmin", Hyukjae woke up rubbing his eyes cutely ( which he doesn't realize ).

 Sungmin frowned. " I'm  disappointed in you forgetting  my name "," sorry it's just allot of "stuff" are going on" . Sungmin nodes," I see, well let's go the bus will arrive in 5 mins ". Hyukjae nodes and goes with Sungmin. 

Donghae was about to walk down the stairs .. When he saw Hyukjae and some nerd smiling and chatting. He hated it, but he didn't hate it because of Hyukjae but because they've gotten closer than before and it pisses him ALOT !! And he doesn't know Why. 

" ok students now all of you are going to sit with your partners at the bus even at the plain, now move it ! ", said Mr.Son. Hyukjae groaned. While donghae frowns, but still they went to their places. 

The ride to the air port was 30 mins long since the school was far near the forest areas. Hyukjae put on his headphones and started listening to Music while facing the window. Donghae just stared at Hyukjae, somehow this guy is pretty he thought. Pretty light-blonde hair, long-pointy nose, fair skin .... actually hyukjae fair pale skin seemed more beautiful than other pretty girls he saw and pink plumy lips asking to be kissed with every movement. What Donghae really hated Hyukjae for was because above all the cute and y girls, he was the only to capture  his eyes. 

When they reached the airport. " yah! Sleepy head, wake up!", Donghae nudged the sleepy blonde. When he woke up he realized he was sleeping on the others boy shoulder. "oh!....", hyukjaes face turned red. "like i said before you will sit with your partner the whole trip, so choose your seats", the teacher said. Donghae didn't bother so he chose his own seat waiting for Hyukjae to come. Hyukjae went sitting beside the window again. When the plane flew. 

" WOAH ! I can see the school from here!, it's so small!",Hyukjae exclaimed happily, girls saw him and started giggling. "what? You've never went on a flight?!", Donghae asked confused. Hyukjae shook his head," not really, never in my life. I didn't even leave Seoul". Donghae was shocked, "who could have never even left SEOUL ITSELF!?". Hyukjae frowned," we'll I didn't have time, I wasn't the kind of rich Bratty people", Hyukjae blurted. " yah! What do you mean?!", Donghae was confused. " nothing ", Hyukjae answered simply shrugging. 

After 2 hrs. " please all passengers put your belts on the plane will land in 10 mins. Students stretched and groaned 'at last'. While Hyukjae was reaching for his pack bag up his seat, he slipped but luckily Donghae  caught  him. His hand was around hyukjaes waist. " you should hurry and put your belt on ". Donghae sat on his seat and buckled his belt. " o-ok...", Hyukjae sat down his face was slight-red. Someone catching him from his waist was a new feeling to him. Donghae saw hyukhjaes red face and smiled. 'he's just too cute' was on his thoughts. 

After 5 mins they arrived the airport of Italy. 

---------- HEY!! So what u think of this chap ?! *________* I was thinking of writing of a more longer update but I was really busy with my schools talent show *sigh* I'm still stressed. Cuz some girls in my group aren't BIENG serious then at the end of the lunch break ( the only time we have to practice, its only half an hour) then they  tell me that they HAV'NT mastered  any moves ! I MEAN PLZ GIRLS THE RALENT SHOW IS IN 4 WEEKS AND EVEN 'sorry sorry' dance they haven't mastered it *cry hard* THE DANCE IS SOOOOO EASY BUT UR JUST MAKING IT HARD ;A; 

I just hope no one laughs at us XZ. We are a group of 5 we are gonna dance a KPOP remix done by me ( which really SUKS). 

PLZ WISH US LUCK !!! *bow* AND IM SORRY IF I MADE U WAIT AND I WON'T BE ABLE TO UPDATE FOR THE REST OF 4 WEEKS XC IN SORRY!!!!>~