THE START ( the story just started ) *smirk*

the truth

After 5 mins they arrived the airport of Italy. 

" WAAAAAAH!!!!! IT'S SO PRETTY !!!!! ", Hyukjae exclaimed as he watched the  view of ITALY. 

" it's like the millionth time I've been here ", scoffs Donghae. 

Hyukjae glares at him," we'll you didn't need to tell me, snooty rich brat!".  

" the heck?!, what do you think you're saying !!", Donghae thought and was about to catch Hyuk, when the other ran away and pulled his tongue out. 

- its kinda fun BIENG with this brat - they both thought the same thing.   

Hyukjae smiled by the thought but Donghae frowned. - I shouldn't get attached to him, or I'll get him in danger......he's too innocent- Donghae thought, annoyed by the painful truth. 

" ok students ! Now we are heading to the hotels sconce you're all tired, and you will share rooms with your partners", MR.Son said. 

When everybody arrived.

" WAAAAAAH !!  THIS HOTEL IS AWSOME !!", Hyukjae exclaimed again looking at the luxurious hotel rooms and reception area. 

- is he going to exlaim the whole trip?......I wouldn't mind, it's kinda cute- Donghae thought but then he felt a stinging sense....like danger or something.  

" you love it ?", a man with formal clothes that made him more handsomer and manlier he ever can be asked Hyukjae with a big smile. 

" uh-hum!!! I REALLY LOVE THIS PLACE!!", Hyukjae said. - there is a problem with me .... Ever since this trip started I've been more openly to people........I have to hold myself more this time- Hyukjae thought. 

" I'm glad you loved it, my father owns this hotel", he said smiling. 

" rich brat ", mumbled Hyukjae where the other guy heard it clearly. 

He chuckled," the name is choi Siwon", he offers his hand for a shake where the other latter ignores. - strong to get. I like this guy, he's cute and attractive- siwon thought. 

Donghae read Siwons mind. He frowned, he will never let anyone take Hyuk from him. 

" Hyukjae!! We are going up u better come now !!", Donghae shouted. 

" YAH ! Fine I'm COMING you didn't need to shout!!", Hyukjae says annoyed but thankful to Donghae for saving him.  

"bye Siwon - sshi nice meeting you ", he put his gummy smile on and left. 

" cute ", Siwon thought. But then his eyes locked at Donghae, then he smirked." it's been a long time since I met people like him", he said. 

A woman came to Siwons side and smiled evilly. " except the aren't people", she laughed. 

--------------------------------------------

OK OK IT IS SHORT !! WHY?! IT'S BECAUSE I HAVE WEITERBLOCK XZ 

THIS IS REALLY FRUSTERATING !!  I have alot of ideas but then IDK how to write them........... I hope u can wait for my stupid mind to work better ( why do I have the feeling that the fic will be boring  ;A; )

NOW FOR THE GOOD NEWS !!!

WE PERFORMED LAST MONDAY!!!!  YAAAAAY!!!!! ...... But there is a complicated situation happening,

 I'll explain......well right now WE were supposed to be no.1 but the principal ( which I hate and we had a bit of LITTLE problems  in the past ) said NO ! so we didn't win TAT so they chose only the top 3 singers....... And that's really annoying you know!!!!!!!!! But guesses what WE HAVE FANS ~ kekekeke ( even ALL of the teaches !!!! ( I mean like really ALL the teachers )

SO ANYWAYS IM SOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY !!!!! >^< 

*party hard*