Hae?

the truth

 

[ I have bad news..
 
School came two weeks ago, last year they told us about the international bacilurian ( IB ) all I know is that they told us when we turn grade 9, which is this year  and we will have to collect 25 point which  classes are divided into. The worst thing is YOU HAVE TO PASS ALL EXAMS AND CLASSES!!! THERE ARE NO EXTRA POINTS!!!!
 
So please understand that it's hard, plus grade 6-12 sceduals are like colleges sceduals ( we have to move from class to class with heavy bags ) 
 
This is an update, but I will update one chap of each my stories: who I am, the truth, the legend of PARSA.
 
But I'll make a poll, you should choose one of the Fics that u want me to stay updating and the rest will be on haitus. 
 
I will write this in all of my stories to let others know. 
 
I know u want to kill me now /run.  
 
 and I'm REALLY SORRY!/bow. 
 
It's not just a " I have school" excuse, it's really serious because in my school grade 9s are in high school. I'm not used to this routine so I hope u forgive me! THANKYU!!!!!! ]
 
-----------------------------------------------//------
 
Recap///
 
"yes, I lived in the orphanage for 17 years, my noona told me I was abandoned when I was only 3 weeks old or so and I was adopted for the last 2 yrs and now I'm back to the orphanage", Hyukjae said. 
 
Everyone kept silent. 
 
"now look! I won't forgive anyone of you if you pity me! Seriously!", hyukjae said pointing to the other three. 
 
" Hyukiee I'm your friend!, I'll never give you pity", sungmin said. 
 
" i still don't know you well but it looks to me you don't need pity", Kyuhyun said and sungmin elbowed him annoyed . 
 
Donghae kept silent. 
 
( Donghaes POV )
 
'you don't need pity, you need someone beside you', I said mentally but kept silent. 
 
They all looked at me, are they waiting for me to answer?!
 
Fine...
 
///////
 
The three were looking at the brunette, especially the red haired boy. 
 
'please not you'
 
Donghae straitened himself and looked at the others. 
 
"Well its none of my concern"
 
 
'how cold' everyone thought except one, Eunhyuk. Yes, he felt relieve because it was better that Donghae saying he does have pity on him and also he has a chance of changing Donghae.
 
 He knew although all those moments of them making out and the embarrassing moments, but he can't help but want to be by Donghaes side. 
 
Before the awkward silence becomes worst the food arrived. 
 
"strawberry pudding only?", sungmin looked at Eunhyuk. "what about your health?!".
 
Eunhyuk eating his pudding happily looked at sungmin oblivious  of what the other said meant. 
 
"that's why ur so skinny", Donghae said completing eating his food. 
 
Eunhyuk smiled.
 
 ' he's worried, I know it!'
 
'I'm not!'
 
A slight pink shade landed on Donghaes cheek. He faced his food trying to hide it. 
 
"why are smiling?! He just told you you're skinny!!", sungmin hissed angrily  so he wouldn't disturb the other costemers. 
 
"im not??", Eunhyuk looked at sungmin surprised. 
 
"you're good!, you just need to eat more healthier! We have a 30 mins trip and you're just going to eat a pudding?!", sungmin said closing his arms. 
 
"fine I will buy a meal...umma", Hyukjae said puffing his cheeks. 
 
"aiyoo! That my Hyukie!", sungmin said and pinched his cheeks. 
 
"SHTOB IT!", Hyukjae said  pushing sungmins hands of his cheeks. 
 
"don't do that to him", Kyuhyun said frowning. 
 
"why?", sungmin said. 
 
"because you can't", Kyuhyun said. 
 
"aww, it's ok I know you're jealous !", sungmin chuckled and hugged Kyuhyuns arms, kyuhyung blushed. 
 
"being all lovey and dovey", Eunhyuk mumbled. 
 
Donghae chuckled hiding his mouth.
 
Eunhyuk glared at Donghae, " whats to chuckle at?!"
 
"nothing....", Donghae said leaving a small laughter. 
 
Eunhyuk puffed his cheeks.
 
'I want to get a boyfriend soon'
 
Donghae looked at Eunhyuk.
 
'is he serious?...a boyfriend?'
 
Donghae frown at the though of Eunhyuk having a boyfriend...holding hands, laughing together, ki-.
 
Donghae ruffled his hair annoyed. 
 
'AIISHHH! Why is this annoying me?!...I like him...but I don't love him! Yeah that's it! That's why him having a boyfriend shouldn't concern me!'
 
"Donghae-ssi? Are
You ok?", Eunhyuk looked at Donghae. 
 
'what's bothering him?'
 
' IT'S YOU! Looking at me so innocently...I CAN'T HOLD IT!'
 
Eunhyuk noticed Donghae frowning more. 
 
"neh, Donghae-sii since that we're having a 30 mins trip to the roman museums, should we...make tour around the area?! I mean, I saw lots of great shops! I was thinking of looking them up", Eunhyuk looked at Donghae full of hope that the other would agree. 
 
"well, I don't want to wait for the student to finish their food so...yeah I'll consider your offer", Donghae trying to avoid looking at Eunhyuk. 
 
'I can't avoid saying no since he's looking at me with those eyes!'
 
"REALLY?!THEN LET'S GO!", Eunhyuk said, took Donghaes wrist and ran to the door. 
 
"where do you think you're going gentlemen?!", Mr.Son blocked their way. 
 
"we're just going to see the
Shops near here", Eunhyuk said. 
 
"you?! With Donghae?! i can't trust
That nothing is going to happen between you two", Mr.Son said looking at the two boys bending his eyebrows . 
 
"please! I promise! Nothing is going to happen!!! Please!", Eunhyuk looked at  the teacher pleadingly. 
 
"haha...I didn't know lee eunhyuk would plead for such things like this?", Mr.Son laughed. 
 
"what so you mean by that?!", Eunhyuk pouted and glared at the teacher. 
 
'aigoo, this kid, even if he's a trouble maker he's an adorable boy...I mean you can't hate this kind of people'
 
"thank you Mr.Son, see ya!", Donghae said and quickly pulled Eunhyuk with him.
 
Donghae though the teacher was right, but he felt a little bit  jealous. 
 
"ah! Hae ! Let's go to this near
Shop!", Eunhyuk pointed at the shop and
Pulled the other latter. 
 
'Hae?!since when?!'
 
Donghae chuckled. 
 
'it's not bad'
 
----------------------------
YAYYY! Done! So I don't actually know if this chap is long or not cz I'm using my iPod :D
 
Anyways I will update but if u want long updates u have to wait for weeks or months *sorry really sorry*
Also my laptop broke and I'm waiting for sad to repir it TAT
 
THANKYU FOR PUTTING  UP WITH ME !