what past??!

the truth

 

"I'm sorry if I did anything to you...I'm really sorry", Donghae said and hugged Hyukjae tightly, so tightly as if Hyukjae was about to fall or break into pieces.....which he actually was. 

 

" I REALLY LOVE YOU BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME AND ME AND YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT", Donghae said bitterly in his mind. 

Hyukjae started  crying, Donghae kept hugging Him and rubbed his back to calm the freaked out boy.  "I'm *sob*  sorry, *sob* you didn't do anything but the....*sob*... kiss it really surp-prised me", Hyukjae said under his breath.  'I'm sorry it's just because of my past I've been having problems", hyujae said in his mind, although he wished he could tell Donghae about it.

Donghae read that and was curious " what horrible past? It must be really horrible judging by your pale face earlier", Donghae thought.  

To Hyukjae, he surprisingly seemed to TRUST Donghae a bit ... It wasn't a strong feeling; although the kiss really did surprise him.  " then shall we sleep I think it's already late", Donghae said and lyed on one side of the bed and patted the other side telling Hyukjae to sleep that side.  Hyukjae hesitated. Donghae, with out reading the other blondes mind knew, so he said," it's ok I won't do anything" he smiled an angelic smile, wich was rare for THE COLD PRINCE of his school.  

Hyukjae knew he can trust him a bit, so he nodded and went to lay on the other side.  When Hyukjae tried to catch a glimpse of Donghae he realized Donghae was SHIRTLESS!!  

"OMG!!! He's shirtless, he has such freaking hot abs!!!......maybe I should working out  more", Hyukjae blushed at his thoughts, so he looked down and avoided looking at Haes body.  Donghae chuckled at Hyukjaes over cuteness. " how can he be even cuter than th-".

Donghaes thoughts were interrupted by the same WIERD feeling of danger. Donghae stopped for a moment then shook it off.

  "Hyukie...?", Donghae asked.  "hmm...?", he responded.  " could it be...the kiss...is your first?!", Donghae asked and felt like a stupid fish.  There was Scilence. "....................", Hyukjae didn't say anything but Donghae can clearly see hyukjaes strawberry face.  Donghae felt guilty but also happy; it was also his first.

  Then everyone was asleep.   

MORNING/:////

Hyukjae woke up but was too sleepy to open his eyes, suddenly he felt something around his waist and something warm against his head. " it's been a while since I felt so........... so warm and safe!", Hyukjae thought and snuggled more into the hard warm pillow.  Hyukjaes bliss was interrupted with..... "AHEM!", that was Donghae. His arms was around hyukjaes waist.

( DONGHAES POV) 

I was awake from half an hour and I really didn't mind Hyukjae and me hugging.  I felt Hyukjae moving, but didn't open his eyes. He snuggled more into my chest. " hmmmm, he seems to like it", I  said in my mind and hugged kyukjae more. Then I  looked at the clock, it was 7:03. There was a bit of time before the class goes on a tour in Italy.  " AHEM!", I faked a cough, I  knew Hyukjae was awake.  I looked at Hyukjae, his eyes were wide opened looking at my chest. When he realized he was also hugging me he jumped ( his face was bright red ) and fell on his out off the bed.  "ouch!", he cried.  " hmn....Hyukjae?! are you ok?!", I  pretended to wake up.  "n-nothing...I-I just slipped", he said and ran to the bathroom.  "Silly monkey", I chuckled. 

( HYUKJAES POV )

" AHEM!", I heard someone cough. I opened my eyes, after processing what's in front of me. My eyes went wide open. 

" HOLYMOTHER adjghs didiecj$:&,!/!-{~£}<€,!!!?£\*|}", I shouted and screamed in my head. Then I unconsciously jumped and fell on my poor y .  "ouch!", I  cried.  " hmn....Hyukjae?! are you ok?!", Donghae  woke up.  "n-nothing...I-I just slipped", I  said and ran to the bathroom. 

'!!! MY HEART WAS BEATING SO FAST !! ', I lent on the bathroom door trying to calm down my jumping heart.  'do I like him?...no! This can't be I .. I can't like anybody, I would end up hurt'.  I clenched my hands on my aching chest.  'it hurts, it hurts when I remember him', before I realized I started crying, I tried to hold my cries  down.

  ( HEA'S POV )

Hyukjae ran to the bathroom.  I chuckled he's so cute.  ' funny isn't it, the very cold-hearted vampire fell for the blonde boy' I was thinking about, then I heard hyukjaes heart... Yes heart, if a humans feelings are storing I can hear his heart. Hyukjaes heart was breaking by the minute, it was calling....for someone to save him, but why? What is it that hurts him?.

I was getting worried so I went to knock the door, then I heard sobs. Hyukjae was crying! 'Hyukjae?, are you ok? Are you crying? Open up!!' I called but he didn't respond, so I broke the doors hand  and entered. 

( NOBODY POV )

When Donghae enters his heart broke into pieces.  Hyukjae was on the floor crying his lungs out.  When Hyukjae saw Donghae, he felt he couldn't hold back and cryed harder.    'h-hyukjae? What happened? Are you allright?!' Hyukjae wished he could tell Donghae but still he felt he wasn't ready, he doesn't want Donghae to know he is dirty.

  'I-I'm *sob* sorry!.......I can't tell you yet' Hyukjae cryed again.  Donghae unconsciously hugged Hyukjae, so tight that even Hyukjae could fell Donghaes chest against his, Hyukjae could hear his and Donghaes heart beats.  'Donghaes heart beats........somehow I feel so calm and safe with him.....' Hyukjae felt tierd from all the crying, his heart also felt more calm and he slept in Donghaes arms.

( HAE'S POV )

  ' I guess I can't hide it...... I love you LEE HYUKJAE and for that I promise to protect you' Donghae couldn't help it but kissed the alleging boy on his lips softly.  Donghae laid Hyukjae on the bed and went to get a shower then he smiled at the kissing session he and Hyukjae had in the bathroom.  After when Donghae came out of the shower.  The teacher knocked.  ' Donghae, Hyukjae please be ready in 10 min the class is leaving' 'fine' Donghae said trying to still be cold but inside he was so freaking happy. 

-------------------

kekekekeke i hope you enjoyed this chap !!!! ^^

PLZ COOMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!