I LOVE HIM! - DO...I...... LIKE HIM?!

the truth

A woman came to Siwons side and smiled evilly. " except there aren't people", she laughed. 

" yes, but just to make sure he's safe ...... There are students, we don't want someone to get hurt", siwon said looking at the other woman seriously.  

She smiled," I know, maybe we should let someone watch 'him' over ".

" thank you sooyoung ", he smiled at her and then they left to complete their  work. 

/////meanwhile//////

" WHAT?! THERE IS ONLY ONE BED !!!", the two boys screamed in unison. 

" we are terribly sorry sir, but there is been a problem with the rooms you've booked", the man bowed apologizingly. 

" that's great!! Now what?! Sleep in one bed?! No way !!!........it would be kinda.....WIERD, I mean I only slept with little kids!", Hyukjae sighed as he thought. Donghae laughed at hyukjae's thoughts. 

" isn't there any other double-bed rooms we can book?", Donghae asked. 

" we are sorry, but all rooms are already booked", the man said apologizingly again. 

Donghae sighed," I guess this is it for now, so Hyukjae ?! What do you think?", he looked at Hyukjae. 

" I dont want to sleep in the same bed as you!!", he thought but then he knew he had no choice. 

"......fine", he said wisperingly. " nothing bad would happen....this rich brat wouldn't do any thing to me...right?!", Hyukjae thought he felt maybe MAYBE ha can trust Donghae, where Donghae heard everything very well. 

" what did you say?!", Donghae asked. 

when Donghae heard him he hardly believed, " did I hear what he just said or was it just an hilousination?!'", he was shocked, he thought Hyukjae hated him and would never agree on it. 

" I SAID FINE !!", Hyukjaes face turned red and hid his face with a near pillow. 

Donghae chuckled at hyukjae's cuteness then looked at the other man," good then, you may leave".

"yes", the man left.   

After the boys finished packing their things.

" I'll use the bathroom first!!", Donghae said while taking his pajamas. 

" ok, but hurry",Hyukjae said and jumped on the bed lying on his back at the comfy pillows and blankets looking at the ceiling thinking about all the embarrassing moments he had with Donghae.

Donghae smirked reading hyukjaes thoughts, because he got a great idea to make the boy get embarrassed more. 

 " I'm being too open these days I should get to my bad-boy type", Hyukjae reminded himself. 

" it's all yours now", Donghae said getting out of the bathroom. 

" goo-"," OMG!!!!!! Donghae!!! Where is his clothes?! Why is he only wearing a towel?!", Hyukjae freaked out in his mind, and yes Donghae did get out with only a towel covering his private area. 

"w-where are y-your clothes?!", Hyukjae said his face burning while gaping at the other latter's y body, firmed shaped abs and the y smirk that that he was putting on. 

" oh, my clothes got wet and I didn't get any extra with me", Donghae said still smirking and left looking in his bag. 

" anyways, I'm going in......SO NO PEEPING !!!", Hyukjae said giving Donghae a threatening glare. 

" why would I do that?!", Donghae arched his eyebrows. " actually I don't mind " , he thought and smirked for just imagining the view. 

" well, it happened alot, they ( girls and boys ) all peep at me whenever I'm having a shower", Hyukjae said. 

" well don't worry mr.y I have no interests in you, so could you just go in already?!", Donghae said as if he was annoyed but infact he was angry because " how could they peep on my Hyukie......wait..... WHAT?! Since when do I call him mr.y ?! and Hyukie ???!", Donghae thought. 

//meanwhile Hyukjae//

" why would I do that?!", Donghae arched his eyebrows. " actually I don't mind " , he chuckled. 

" we'll it happened alot, they all peep at me whenever I'm having a shower", Hyukjae said. 

" well don't worry mr.y I have no interests in you, so could you just go in already?!", Donghae said. 

Hyukjaes face turned real red for the 12th time and entered the bathroom emidietly. " M-mr.y?!since when does he call me that?!", Hyukjae though. But then remembered when Donghae said he had no interest in him, he somehow felt disappointed or rather sad about it " why am I conserning my self with him?!", Hyukjae thought then he thought again," I shouldn't care, I don't want to get attached to anybody........I don't need   anybody to be with me, I will be perfectly safe and happy alone", Hyukjae smiled bitterly at his thoughts. 

Donghae read his thoughts, he somehow felt like Hyukjae needed the opposite,..................he needs somebody. " it's ok if I was with him, I can promise to keep him safe with me", Donghae thought trying to find some reason to be with Hyukjae. 

".......I think I love that monkey", Donghae thought, this time he was smiling...... a big smile. 

While Donghae was about to wear his shirt. 

"OMG!!!!!!KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!SOMEONE HELP ME !!!!!!!!!", hyukjae screamed while he was in the bathroom. 

Donghae ran fast to open the door, it was serprizingly open. " no wonder the peepers can enter easly, anyways it's not the time to wonder" Donghae thought and enters the bathroom. 

There was hyukjae half- ( he only had boxers on ) , he was up on the chair screaming. 

When Hyukjae saw donghae, he jumped and hugged him tightly while trembling. 

" ssshhhhhhh....calm down..what happened?!", Donghae asked while running hyukjaes back and he could feel his smooth skin and addictive strawberry scent. Donghae was worried about Hyukjae  but he also giggled for hyukjaes silliness for not realizing he was half- AND is hugging him. 

" a m-moth.....", Hyukjae whispered. 

" a moth?! Hyukjae?!, the badboy is afraid if moths?!", Donghae said looking at Hyukjae not surprisingly but teasingly.

Hyukjaes face turned red again and he hit Donghaes chest lightly. " you're not helping ", Hyukjae mumbled. 

"Sorry, don't worry I'll get it out...but first", Donghae said and he put his face into hyukjae's neck having more access for his nose to smell hyukjae's scent. " we have to teach you not to hug a half- boy while you are almost-like-", Donghae smirked when he looked at hyukjaes reaction. 

Hyukjae was shocked, he just realized that and if his face could get any redder than it was then I'd say his face was like a tomato. 

Hyukjae tried to get away, but Donghae hugged Hyukjae by his waist, wich made Hyukjae stay in the same position, his legs rapped around Donghaes hips and his head buried in the other boy's chest. 

" you're really cute y'know, trying to look tough but then getting scared of a moth. It's just tooo cute for me to handle", Donghae said in a husky voice into hyukjaes ears. 

Donghae's face was infront of hyukjae's ; on any movement their lips would make then their lips could brush. 

" mind if I kiss you??", Donghae  asked while brushing his lips with the other speechless boy. 

Ever science Donghae put his head into hyukjae's neck, Hyukjae felt butterflies in his stomach and his body felt like jelly and he didn't have any power left to run of scream. 

When Hyukjae realized what Donghae said, he freaked out. When he was about to protest but Donghae already crashed their lips together. 

Donghae only wanted to but he couldn't stand it! The boy was right infront of him!!! He knew he wouldn't get another chance like this one. 

Donghae started rubbing and kissing hyukjae's lips asking for entrance and where Hyukjae who's not experienced at all unconsciously parted his lips; their lips locked perfectly together, like they were meant to be. 

"GOD!!!!!! HIS LIPS ARE SO ADDICTING!!!", Donghae screamed in his head while exploring hyukjaes cavern. He started likincking every bit of hyukjaes cavern. 

"hnnm..aahh~",Hyukjae moaned from all the heat and the new feeling that is eating his stomach. And from that Donghae smirked between the kiss then he started suking on hyukjaes lips so passionately and rough that Hyukjae let out a longer and loader moan. 

" aaah!mmnnh~", Hyukjae moaned, he didn't know what to do but all he knew was that Donghae is taking his FIRST KISS! and surprisingly Hyukjae wasn't freaked about it, but it did feel WIERD and somehow.......right?! 

When they were about to part, replays of hyukjaes horrible past came to him. 

"NO!", Hyukjae screamed and bushed Donghae. 

Donghae started to get worried; Hyukjae's face was REALLY pale, he was shivering ! And even his voice was shaking. " n-no!.....I don't wan-ant", Hyukjae didn't complete but ran to cover himself with the sheets. 

" w-what happened was it me? Did I hurt him?", Donghae tried reading hyukjaes head but all he could read or rather hear was "no!" "please stop!" " I don't want this !!". It was full of sadness and grief , Hyukjae was SO scared that even Donghae could see the covers shacking. 

"I'm sorry if I did anything to you...I'm really sorry", Donghae said and hugged Hyukjae tightly, so tightly as if Hyukjae was about to fall or break into pieces.....which he actually was. 

" I REALLY LOVE YOU BUT IT'S HARD FOR ME AND YOU TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT", Donghae said bitterly in his mind. 

-----------------------------

SO?!WHAT DO YOU THINK?! o-O

I know it's really not bad or good either >~<

It's my second time writing a kissing scene.>\\\\\\<  (my first time really )

And I'm hoping I get better for the other level ~KEKEKE *ert mode*

THANKS TO MY UNNIE ( she doesn't have an account in AFF ) WHO GAVE ME GREAT IDEAS FOR THIS CHAP !!!!

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT  >£<

RASPBERRY LOVES U !!!<3

Pls comment and subscribe !! *kisses n hugs*