Who is Aiden ??

the truth

 

Eunhyuk pov:
 
Ugh! Where am I?
 
I woke up feeling my head is breaking into two. I was in a snowy place? What am I doing here? Why is my sight blurry? I remember I was with Hae. 
 
"AIDEN!" I heard a whine come from a little boy. Who's he? He was little with black hair, he was looking for something it also was so cold when the boy breathed his cheeks and nose would turn pink. 
 
"Aiden!", another whine came from the boy.
 
"Yes Yes! What is it Spencer!", another boy came from behind a tree. 
 
Spencer? Wait isnt he Hae's friend?
 
I tried to look at him but it was hard, he had two fur jackets on, a beanie with ear muffins and a big scarf. I couldn't see his face. 
 
"why where you late ?! I was scared!", Spencer sniffed about to cry. 
 
"don't cry!", Aiden hugged Spencer. "you are older than me yet you are a cry baby", aiden smiled. 
 
I know this smile! IT'S HAE! no it can't be, spacer
Called him Aiden....
 
What is this? Why am I feeling this weird feeling? Why does it seem so familiar? I've never met them before or did I? I remember my foster mom saying that I had an accident when I was small. 
 
While the two where hugging and chatting, I couldnt hear them. So I looked around, maybe look for something that would help me?
 
I looked around and found a baored, I looked closer and it said 4.april. 1801. Wait....WHAT?! 1801! But whe are in 2012! This can't be, maybe it's not hae, greatgreatgreatgrandfather maybe? But it doesn't explain spencer! Hyuk pouted. 
 
Suddenly eunhyuk felt the ground shaking the whole place became red, eunhyuk panicked he heard cries, cries of spencer and Aiden. he felt his heart beat really fast, he felt exhausted his head starting to buzz, he felt tears falling falling from his face he tried screaming, but nothing would come out and then everything turned black. 
 
Eunhyuk gasped as he wakes up.  finding Donghae sleeping beside him, his head lying beside him and sleeping peacefully. 
 
Eunhyuk sighed and touched his chest calming himself, he Looked at donghaes sleeping innocent face. "he looks so peaceful while asleep", he smiled. He carefully caressed the brunettes hair from his eyes. He smiled," that's weird, just seeing him makes me more calmer". 
 
Eunhyuk looked at the clock, it was 4 am. ' I think I'll sleep more'. And he laid his head back on the pillow. 
 
~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~3~
 
Eunhyuk woke up feeling rather refreshed. He rubbed his eyes slowly and was greeted with a smooth and warm voice and a sweet smile. " hey, good morning", donghae said and sat on the bed beside eunhyuk. eunhyuk smiled," mornin".
 
Donghae smiled wider and pulled eunhyuk," go wash up, well go and have breakfast then go back, I called them just 10 min ago". Eunhyuk nodded and headed to the washroom. 
 
When eunhyuk closed the door donghae fell on the bed. He gasped, his breath uneven, he was sweating. " Damn! Why now!", he hissed catching his breath. He new what he needs since he lost too much blood yesterday. 
 
Suddenly eunhyuk left the bathroom. " hae? Why are you lying on the bed?". Donghae sniffed, as soon as eunhyuk opened the door he smelt a very sweet  smell, he didn't know if it was the strawberry shampoo scent or was it eunhyuks blood but what he knew is that he needs it NOW. 
 
'No! He can't know!'
 
Without realizing, donghae stood and and looked at eunhyuk  intensely. 
 
"h-hae?", eunhyuk was confused. 'why is hae looking at me like this?'
 
Donghae reached his hand around eunhyuks waist and the other touched the redheaded's cheek in a sensual yet gently
Way. "h-hae! W-what are you doing?!", eunhyuk squeaked when donghae sweated him more sticking thier bodies together. Eunhyuk heart started beating hard. "Hyukie..", donghae whispered in eunhyuks kneck. Eunhyuk shivered,"h-hae!". 
 
Donghae started kissing eunhyuks neck, his neck tastes so deliscous he couldn't hold back and started and his spot. "uhmnn...hae", eunhyuks moan brought donghae back to his senses. Donghae panicked and looked at donghae shockingly. Eunhyuks face became red because of the shameful moan the came out.  "I-I am so sorry Hyukie, I didn't mean to I was ju-", donghae stuttered. " what is wrong with you hae?", eunhyuks face was still red but he was concerned. "n-nothing, let's go I'll wait for you outside", and donghae fled out of the room closing the door. 
 
"he's acting wired", eunhyuk touched his kneck and shivered while remembering what just happened. 'this is really weird we are friends but why do I feel like this?'
 
Eunhyuk and Donghae went to eat breakfast, they were silent since each where thinking about something els.  
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sorry if its a small chapter :(
AND I FINISHED MY EXAMS ! I failed in math TAT but im ok i didnt fail the semester (thank god) 
thank you for whoever wished me good luck :) I LOVE YOU! 
school is school so we all know its evil desires. i want to chat ! have anything in your mind please share even if its random :D