Last update till next week

the truth

 

OLAAA! XD 
 
Well I honestly finished studying for tomorrow's exam and I just couldn't hold back and had to update ! But i honestly don't think I will be able to update in the next week cz I have two exams and then I have to go back home and study again for another two subjects for the exams and so on. It's not easy, I mean like my social studies
Is like three books and my scince book plus Uae, math, arabic and English  books srsly do not help the studying process AT ALL TTATT huhuhuhu *sob*
 
I'm sorry
Good bye and I hope you won't forget my story for this coming week and AND OMG ! U GUYS ! OVER 60 SUBSCRIBERS ! THANKS YOU GUYS! I just feel so happy that my story is being apreciated (>\\\\\\^\\\\\\<)~❤~ ❤
 
SARANGHAE !
 
----------------------------
 
Donghae  looks at eunhyuk and asks," how did you know you heal injuries?". Hyukjae looked at his hand, there was something about it and donghae felt it. 
 
"when I was in the orphanage, I was bullied by some boys after 3 years I couldn't handle it I stood for myself but oh how stupid I was, I didn't stand a chance against them I was 5. After I was beaten up, there was blood on my mouth and some scratches on my hands, it stung so I liked it and the next thing I know was that they were gone as if it wasn't there in the first place. 
 
"it's good since you didn't get scars, because it's a waste to hurt such a beautiful face", eunhyuk blushed. " you know donghae, I really like you....but you are sometimes wired you know. One time you push me aside and the next time you're all nice and smiling, it's frustersting! It's really hurting me you know and I really want to be friends with you since you don't seem to have one", eunhyuk said looking at donghae. Donghae felt a weird feeling in his stomach. He smiled and pat eunhyuks head,"sorry, we can be friends so call me hae for short". Eunhyuk pouted and waved off donghaes hand off his head," yah! I'm older than you so don't get too cocky!", he pulled his toungue and was feeling really happy inside. 'YAAAAAAAY! Me and hae became officially friends ! :D'
 
Donghae chuckled," I'm growing to shower and we have to go back tomorrow morning", eunhyuk nodded,"I'll go after you".
 
While donghae was rinsing  his hair with a towel coving his bottom part (A/N: YYYYYY XD), he suddenly glared at the mirror. A woman with nice wavy brown hair that fell perfectly on her shoulders and her red dress that  j
 
"wtf do you want?"
 
She giggled,"don't worry y, the name is sooyoung and I'm just here to reminds you of what are the consequences of your friendship with that cutie. Don't worry though Sungmin and I will make sure he is fine". 
 
"why are you doing this?"
 
"well it is our job of course, we are from the government and our job is to keep innocent people out of the vampire unit and help stoping the discovery of the vampire clans","anyways, that cutie out there has a very interesting aura, his blood smells strong so you gotta watch out for him, goodbye", she smiled and disappeared from the mirror. 
 
Donghae crunched his nose and left. Eunhyuk looked at donghae and slimed/blush," you have a much body", he laughed awkwardly. Donghae smirked,"you seem fund of it" wrapping his arm around the blondes waist. "w-what are you doing?!". "what am I doing?", donghae gave him an innocent kind of face. "friends don't hug each other like this!", eunhyuk said his face becoming red. "then how?"
 
Eunhyuk gaped his mouth and looked at donghae, " did you ever have a friend in your life?"." I had only one when I was in London, I was 7 I think".donghae said thinking hard. "did you do this with your friend?".
 
"yes, I remember us having fun at the park  and when it snows we would cuddle together for warmth", donghae smiled with his voice holding bitterness in it. 
 
Eunhyuk felt jealousy but was curious about donghaes friend. " but what happened to your friend?", eunhyuk whispered. 
 
"when my father knew we  were friends he got angry and took him aways from me. I asked my father to where did he take my friend and he told me he sent him to an orphanage in Korea, I didn't see him ever since that day",donghae sat on the bed pulling eunhyuk on his lap. 
 
"do you remember how he looks? What's his name?", eunhyuk said not realizing the position he is in right now but looked at donghae worriedly. 
 
"he had nice black hair, he was pale as snow and and his cheeks are pink as roses and his lips were so red like blood. He was beautiful", eunhyuk felt a
Pang on his chest. "his name was
Spencer". Eunhyuk's head suddenly hurt and he felt dizzy. 'Spencer? Why does this name seem familiar?'. And without feeling eunhyuk fell unconscious in donghaes arms. 
 
"hyuk!hyuk! Whats wrong?!hey! Wake up!", donghae shook eunhyuk, scared he layed eunhyuk on the bed and his
Hair slowly and then fell asleep holding the unconscious blonde boy in his chest and arms. 
 
-----------------------------
 
no rated scenes xb its a very Heart breaking and mysterious  chapter I'd say ;)
 
 Oh and I will will give 50 or above (depends) karma to however comes with a plot that is similar to the comming plot of my story is the winner! :3 (but I won't use that plot because everything is already planed ! MUAHAHAHA) xD sorry got taken away so yeah!
 
Here are some ways you can contact me ^^
 
Twitter: I'm thinking about making a new one but here is my current @Emily_strange01
 
Facebook: Mariam Al-Katheeri
 
Instagram: Jewellove4ever
 
Kik: Mimioo Katheeri 
 
RASPBERRY LOVES YOU ALL !