Life

the truth

 

 The children at the orphan were playing and tuning around and among them was a young red haired boy. " HYUKJAE !!!! help me out !! You are turning 20 and ur playing with the children ?! Now get UP !!" an old woman shouted trying to bath a baby. " ok ok I was just having fun I'm coming" replied Hyukjae. He helped the old lady, a young woman gave Hyukjae his bag. " here hyukiee it's your last day for school"." yes noona", Hyukjae said and got on his skateboard waved to all the children and went to school.

When he arrived girls were all running after him and screaming for his attention. Hyukjae smirked and just blew kisses and ran strait to class, some girls fainted while others  followed him, some boys were jealous some drooled over his iness. " I have an announcement to announce , it's great for the boys plus the teachers and bad for girls". Girls started worrying while teachers and boys waiting for the good news." I'm leaving this school to a boarding school, babes it was great being with you". Girls whined some cried while the teachers and boys where happy to get rid of him at last he was the badestboy of this school." and gentlemen, teachers and boys it was fun annoying and teasing you", Hyukjae bowed a gentleman-kind-bow then smirked and ran out of school.

The school was filled with screams of happiness and whining. 

Hyukjae was sitting with the kids at night while watching their show, then the old woman and hyukjaes noona came in and sat infront of Hyukjae."I know you're still sad about taking you to a boarding school, it's all for you baby". Yes Hyukjae was sad for leaving his old school alltgough he was a badboy but he still had his bests moments." I know, after all it's the only way to forget about it", Hyukjae nodes and goes to his room.

Flashback/////

1 yr ago when Hyukjae was 18 ( hasn't turn 19 yet ) was adopted by a very wealthy man, when they arrived home Hyukjae was so nice, mannered and did whatever the man told him to do, Hyukjae really loved that man so much more like his real father and after months it was hyukjaes birthday he was having fun with his friends, there was a roumer that there is a guy who is hitting on Hyukjae, so when the party finished Hyukjae went back home, but the wealthy man was angry.

" you're not allowed to touch anybody and no one touches you only me !!" the man shouted and after that it all went blurry to Hyukjae, he was about to be but thankfully the families butler really loved Hyukjae ( as a son ) so he stopes the wealthy man and called the police but sadly he lost his job.

"I'm .. Sorry leetuek hyung", Hyukjae started crying."Ssssshhh it's ok it's not you're fault he was a sick mad old man, now stop crying I don't want to remember a crying Hyukjae before I leave", leetuek hugged Hyukjae. Hyukjae smiled and hugged back. 

And with that Hyukjae returned to the orphan but he wasn't as he was back then he refuses being adopted, doesn't trust nobody anymore and acts as a badboy in front of people 'cause he doesn't want anybody to come close to him.  

ENDFLASHBACK///

It was Sunday morning and it was also the time Hyukjae should leave to the boarding school. " bye noona, old woman and you guys behave " Hyukjae started hugging the children and waved bye and then entered the taxi. 

After 3 hrs Hyukjae arrived the boarding school it was pretty big and luxury " it's propably for rich people", Hyukjae thought and he really hated rich people they are full of themselves and al they care about is them and money. Hyukjae went to the reception and not surprisingly everyone stood working and started staring at him. They all went running to him they started asking his name, men took his luggage.

 when his guide came she didn't stop talking and always took a glance at Hyukjae. " here we are !", the woman opened the room with a key." it's pretty big I know but it's really pretty , here you are " Hyukjae entered the room it was ENORMOUS, the bed was a king size, the sheet beds were silk. The woman left and Hyukjae jumped at the bed." this is gonna be fun" he smirked. 

After a while the woman came again with the school uniform." hyukiee I brought those uniforms since you don't have any". Hyukjae just nodded and took the uniform. "since when did i tell her to call me hyukiee??" hyukjae thought. The woman left the room " he's really an angel !!" she squealed. After minutes Hyukjae exited his room wearing the uniform but it wasn't really that neat, his tie was loose, his shirt wasn't tucked in and he didn't wear the leather shoes that she brought for him instead he wore his black converse and the uniform was dark blue. " OMO !!  SOOO semexy!!", the woman screamed in her head.

" I will take you to you're class", she told him." you don't need to", Hyukjae said while he was walking." EH? But where are you going the class is the other way" the she pointed the other way. Hyukjae smiled," between you and me I'll  just skip this class", he winked. The woman just stared at his hot face but inside she just melted. " he is really an angle he was cute just a sec and now he is really y !!" the woman thought. 

Hyukjae skipped his first class he started touring the school himself, it was big, so Hyukjae knew he's gonna be lost but it didn't matter to him. When he was walking he heard somebody groan and others shouting, he knew something was wrong, he checked and it was a nerd being bullied by three boys.

He didn't want to get into trouble but he didn't like what's happening either so he went to help the nerd. " YAH !! STOP WHAT YOU'RE ALL DOING RIGHT NOW!!" he shouted," SHU-", before even the boy complete his sentence he was shocked at the beauty in front of him, he was gorgeous." what do you want?" one boy said. " ugh! isn't obvious I want you to leave this guy alone" Hyukjae said simply annoyed. He wanted to be a badboy not a savior. The boy left the nerd alone then came closer to hyukjae and said" you're cute wanna hang out??" and by that the boy received a punch on his face.

Hyukjae smirked, " those abs aren't for nothing",he thought. " disgusting but sorry im not into boys". The other boys pulled the unconscious boy. Hyukjae helped straitung the nerd. " thank you " the nerd said." no need to thank me I really didn't want to do it ", Hyukjae said. But the nerd just smiled," I know, you're a nice guy". " no im not ! " Hyukjae was getting annoyed by this nerd he wasn't listening !. " the name is Cho sungmin ". Hyukjae had to admit this boy is good so he gave up." I'm Lee Hyukjae I'm new "." you're skipping class?? " sungmin asked. " yeah what about you?"," oh I'm not skipping I was just on duty to get some papers for the teacher " sungmin said straightening his papers. Hyukjae wasn't surprised at all.

RRRRIIINNNNNGGGGGG

" AH ! class is finished I have to go bye " sungmin left. When sungmin left Hyukjae felt sad he always wanted a friend. Friend? Hyukjae never had a friend not in his whole life, all the people who pretended to be friends with him were only for that mans wealth or they were after Hyukjae.

Hyukjae went to the 2nd class after the break. " my name is LEE HYUKJAE I'm 19 this year ", he winked " nice to meet you ". All the girls squealed at the new hot guy " he's younger than us !!! So cute !! ", (hyukjae had skiped a class) while guys groaned for wishing it was a girl. And while no one was feeling a scertn person was watching the new boy and he can see through him, he hated it 'cause the boy was innocent which that person doesn't like people who don't show who they really are he also hated that Hyukjae was tooo pure he wanted him to be his " whatever you are you caught my eyes and I'm getting you  " then he smirked and continued looking at the window. ( LOL this person hates alot :)

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHAP 1 DONE !!!! Ik that I still haven't finished my other EUNHAE story but I cnt help it . my friend read it and liked it so I thought "THEN I'LL WRITE IT !!".... 

If you noticed something I changed my way of writing Xb silly me no one would notice, anyways I'm really trying my best ( I'm not the kind of person who writes I'm more of a drawing person) LOL srry I'm bieng weird AGAIN so yeah ! I'll update Soon don't worry ^^ THANK YOU  MMUAAH !! >£< HOPED YOU ENJOYED !!!