What is This Place?

Walking On a Dreamy Road

A/N: This is like, "IN THE FUTURE" which is techincally present.

==============================

"I’m just like a duck. A duck follows the first thing it saw. And Chunji is the first thing I saw."

Chunji's POV:

I was talking with some employees about how my dad wants the new store to be set up. The mall was gigantic and had many stores already but I guess he decided to take this one in. "Ah, excuse me for a minute." I said to the employees while they planned it out.

I looked through the folder full of contracts that my dad had to sign. I sighed, "Why do you have to be so busy..." I mumbled. I walked down the stairs and since I was too busy looking through the folder I bumped into a girl. She fell and hit her head on the railing. "OMO! Are you okay?" I asked. She must've hit the railing pretty hard because I was pretty sure she was knocked out.

I shook her shoulders. I snapped fingers in front of her face but she didn't do anything. The strange thing was that her hair was in a braid that was like those ones that you find in a historical drama.

  [A/N: Like this! The hair! Not the outfit, heh.]

"What's this?" I took her bag that was on the ground and looked in it. I know it's not very polite to look through others stuff but, her bag is PRET-TY big.

I looked through it and found...A BOW AND ARROW?! This thing is dangerous! "Did you just come back from a Korean Drama or what?" I mumbled. I carried the bag and picked her up and walked to the employee's room.

I took a paper towel and put warm water on it and placed it on her head. "...the plan...Queen...Minister...Oh." I heard her mumble. My eyes widened in surprise, "Were these lines in her drama or something?" She woke up. Her eyes widened, "Where am I?" She asked. She looked right at me, "Where have you taken me?"

Was it me, or was she still in her drama zone?

"Uh, well, I accidentally bumped into you and you fell, hit your head on the railing and fainted." I explained. She had a confused look on her face. "Why are you using informal tone with me? Don't you know who I am?" She asked.

Now, I'm the one that's confused. I don't know her. But she should know me. I'm the famous Chunji, son of the greatest mall center owner ever. She looked at her clothes, "Why am I wearing this? What happened to my hanbok?" she asked again.

I sighed, "You keep asking questions! Don't you remember anything?" She shook her head, "No. All I remember was what happened earlier...I was running...and one of those guards shot me with an arrow!" She said while her fist pounded on the table.

"What are you talking about? Ohh, let me guess! You're an actress from an upcoming Korean drama?!" I asked excitedly. She frowned, "What is a drama? An actress?" My jaw dropped. "Are you serious, lady? Don't tell me you lost your memory because you hit your head on the railing!"

"I'm Princess Kyung Hye, and I order you to take me back to the kingdom!" She demanded. "Are you serious? I think you're starting to be a little crazy." I said.

"I ordered you. Would you like to lose your head? Or are you a shaman creating an illusion to ease my pain?" She asked. I could tell she was serious. "Wait...did you say you were Princess Kyung Hye? As in, Hong Kyung Hye?" I asked. I remembered going to a museum and read something about a princess with this name...

She nodded. I grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the room. She looked at me with a glare. "You're not allowed to touch me like that, and you're being disrespectful!" she said alarmed. She sounded like a mature adult but she was probably 19 years old like me.

"Hmm...We should get you a new haircut. Shall we?" I asked her. Her hair was amazingly long and tied in a braid.

===================

Was this chapter, uhh, better? xD I'll hope to update more chapters soon with TEEN TOP AND CHUNJI!! So..interesting so far? ^.^