Fangirl?Teen Top?

Walking On a Dreamy Road

...2 WEEKS LATER

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

DING DONG! I heard someone ring my doorbell. I'm guessing it was Chunji oppa! He convinced me to call him oppa which is so immature. "I'm coming!" I yelled out. 

Instead of finding the handsome Chunji, I found a girl that was younger than me standing there. She had a badge that said, "I HEART CHUNJI". I wonder where fangirls get these...

"Um..may I help you?" I asked. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Min Ji!" She said cheerfully then switched to a scary glare. I held my chin high, "What do you need, Min Ji?"

"Well...I've been following Chunji oppa and I found you clinging on to him! And if you don't step away from him..." she cracked her knuckles, "I will kill you..." she threatened. Somehow I didn't feel offended.

"If that's what you want I'll do that but I don't think Chunji oppa will be happy at all." I said and saw Chunji tip-toeing behind Min Ji.

"How do you know that? I'm his biggest fan and he knows it! If you touch my oppa, go out on a date with him, marry him, or anything like that--I will surely kill you." she said flatly.

I raised an eyebrow and looked at Chunji. He shrugged. "What are you looking at?" Min Ji asked me. I smirked, "Turn around..."

She obeyed and found Chunji with his arms crossed around his chest. Her eyes widened, "..Oh oppa! Did you see that...just now?"

He nodded, "Every single little second of it."

She closed her eyes probably trying to find an excuse. She looked at her watch, "Oh look at the time! I think...I should get going." she said while running away cursing.

"So you have a fanclub too?" I asked raising my left eyebrow. He chuckled, "I guess so. Oh! Have you found a job yet? Because I think I found the perfect job for you!"

My mouth was wide open. "Watch out! Flies can get in there." Chunji commented. I closed it.

"CHUNJI HYUNG!!" We both heard someone call out. We both turned around heads towards the voice. It was a cute boy around 16 years of age.

I watched him attack Chunji while leaning on the doorframe. Another group of boys came over.

Well, 4 to be exact.

Chunji finally managed to get the guy off of him. "Ricky! How many times have I told you to NOT do that??"

"WHOAAAA. Did hyung get a girlfriend? She's so pretty!" the boy said running over to me.