First Night

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

We entered what was my new home. When I first walked in the door I noticed a small couch, TV and the kitchen. I put my clothes inside the room which is bedroom.

Chunji bought food for me just in case I got hungry. I plopped down onto the couch and stretched. "I'll make you dinner!" Chunji called out. I sat up, "You know how to cook? Wow~" I said impressed.

--After Dinner--

I looked at my new home. I wondered why I came here instead...When I got shot by the arrow, did it bring me here?

"I'm going to go back to my room which is just next door so if you need anything, just come on over." Chunji said giving me a wink. When I thought he left he opened the door, "And I have the keys..." and left. I laughed.

--Skips To Sleeping Time--

I finished brushing my teeth and climbed into my new bed. It was soft and warm and I fell asleep in a flash.

 

After only a few minutes of sleep I heard a knock on my door. My eyes were tired but still had to get up. I opened the door and found a cute boy, no other than Chunji! "What are you doing here so late?" I asked.

"I'm just asking if you have any sugar? No just kidding. I'm here because I can't sleep at my own room." he said. "You've lived there for what a few years and you're saying you can't sleep there?" I said.

He rubbed his neck, "Can I sleep over here then?"

I thought about it, "Urm...okay."

He walked in and went straight to my room. "Hey, what are you doing? You're sleeping on the couch!"

I ran to my room and found him sleeping on it. I tried to push him off. "You're too heavy..." I mumbled.

I grabbed my pillow and decided to sleep on the couch instead. Sleeping with him would be too weird...

I closed my eyes for a while until I heard noises. I opened my eyes and found a werewolf looking at me. I screamed, "AAHH!! CHUNJI!" I ran straight to my room and closed the door.

Somehow he wasn't in here either. Maybe he got eaten by the werewolf. I opened the door to get back to the living room but was greeted by the werewolf.

I was so scared but I could only use a pillow for protection. Suddenly the werewolf wasn't a werewolf anymore. It was Chunji!

"I scared you, didn't I?"