Makeover and New Place

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

He dragged me down the stairs and I almost fell. I caught myself but accidentally bumped into an old lady. She frowned, "Excuse me, but watch where you're going." She looked at me, I bowed. She kept her eyebrows furrowed. "You remind me of a princess..."

Before she could finish, the guy dragged me away. "Excuse me, but what is your name?" He slowed down and looked at me. I'm Chunji but my real name is Chanhee, Lee Chanhee." I was confused. But no wonder he looked familiar. He was Chanhee, as in Minister Oh's son! But how come he doesn't recognize me?

"Let's cut your hair and next..." He eyed me from head to toe. "...maybe buy some new clothes for you!" Other girls started to surround us and some were holding signs. "What is this? Why are they all here? Can you please excuse them?" I asked Chunji.

"Excuse them? That's not possible! They're fangirls!" he yelled. I held onto his hand and it seemed like an army of fan..fangirls came into attack. "Quickly! In here!" Chunji opened the door to a supply room and we sat down. It was a small room and when I say small, I meant like TINY.

I sighed and sat on the floor. I noticed that I didn't have any accessories on my hair anymore. I reached for my necklace that my mother once told me a while ago, that my "fated" one would have the same symbol as me. I looked at it, it was a sun.

He looked at me. I looked at him back. We stayed like that for a moment until I broke the silence. "Why are you helping me?" I asked. He smiled, "Because you're interesting, different, and not a fangirl of mine." I no longer heard any cheering or screams from the girls. "Um...I think we can go now."

--

Chunji's POV:

I took her to one of the best hair salons that I knew. "Hi, Anita! Could you help me cut her hair and style it?" I asked Anita, the hair stylist. She took a look at Kyung Hye, "Wow! She's so pretty! I'll take no charge just this one time!"

I sat down and waited for them to finish.

 

At last they finally came out. I didn't know a hair cut would take that long. Anita came out. "Aigoo! Kyung Hye don't be shy!" She called out to Kyung Hye. My jaw dropped when I saw her.

"I also did clothing for her!" Anita said. Even though I often go out with different girls, I've never seen someone as pretty as her. She ran up to me, "How do I look?" I was still stunned. Anita teased, "I think you hypnotized Chunji!"

I asked her if she wanted to get something to eat but she shook her head. I guess it was too late outside to be hungry. "Chunji-ah!" I heard my dad call me. "Oh Excuse me for a moment." I said to Kyung Hye.

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

I stood at the same place and looked around the amazing place. I still wondered about where I am. I wonder what the King and Queen are doing right now...I spotted a lady with a box like picture moving object. "What is that?" I said pointing to the box. "Oh, this? It's called a laptop. Don't you know?" she asked. I shook my head, "Where I come from we never had these. And what is that picture that is moving?"

"I'm watching a historical drama. The queen is about to die!" She said. I stared at the laptop. They were dressed just like at home. I stared at it until Chunji came back.

"I think it's getting late. Maybe I should go home now." he said. I noded but still a bit distracted from the laptop and how interesting it was. Before I knew it he was gone.

I turned around and around and spotted him walking the other way. I walked quickly and behind him because I didn't know where else to go.

When we stepped outside the door there were these weird carriages that could be moved by themselves. Chunji turned around and noticed me following him. "What are these?" I asked him. "These? Don't you know? These are cars! Where you drive in them?"

There were sure a lot of interesting things here. "Do you have a place to stay? Or are you going to miss me that much?" He asked. "It's not that..." I began to say. He laughed, "Just come in."

--

We arrived at this apartment place that Chunji told me about and we were going up to his place. He opened the door and showed me his living room.

It looked amazing. "Where is your bedroom?" I asked. He stepped up the stairs and turned left and opened a door.

His bedroom was very nice as well.

[Sorry for the big pics..]

I looked around and was very amazed. "What about me? Where will I be sleeping?"  I asked.

He sighed and looked around. "Well, there's the couch or the floor because I don't have any other place for you. Unless you want to sleep on the bed with me." He said teasing. "Why would I do that? That would be disturbing...and who knows what you might do to me." I said while holding my arms in up in protection.

He laughed, "Fine. You can have the bed for tonight, and I'll be on the couch." I left the room and went back to the living room and sat down on a chair.

He came out of his room changed into his pajamas while you were still in your new clothes. "Oh right, you don't have your clothes here...hold on!" He went back into his room and grabbed his pajamas. "Here. These might be a bit too big for you but it's better than nothing, right?" I nodded and asked, "Where can I change?"

"I'm going to use the restroom so you can change in my room." he answered.

I took off my new clothes and looked at myself in the mirror in his room. I looked at my reflection. I can change a lot in a few hours...

--

I finished changing and looked in the mirror. Wait a second. Chunji had these pajamas too!

I looked at the tag, "Couple PJ's". Does that mean he had a set for these? I shrugged and folded my other clothes neatly and took them out.

--

Chunji's POV:

I came out of the restroom and noticed that Kyung Hye hasn't even come out yet. I knocked on the door, "Kyung Hye-shi, are you done?" I asked. There wasn't an answer. "Are you finished changing?" I asked again. "Well, I'm coming in."

I opened the door slightly just in case she really was changing. She was in her undergarments and I looked away immediately but I found myself looking at her again. She had a nice body and she didn't do any plastic surgery for it.

I closed the door silently and sat on the couch.

I waited for a minute and she finally came out. "Are you ready to go to sleep because it is 1:25 A.M right now!" I asked. She nodded. I went to my room to grab a pillow and an extra blanket.

"Good Night." I heard her say. I made myself comfortable on the couch and drifted off to sleep.

--

I found myself awake for the 4th time this night. I looked at the clock on my wall, it read, 2:57 A.M. I haven't even been asleep that long and already miss my bed.

I grabbed my pillow and came up to my bedroom door. I opened it quietly and scanned the room. Kyung Hye was asleep but was only using one side of the bed.

She seemed to be sleeping like an angel. I placed my pillow on the other side and quietly, gently layed down. The mattress was soft, and was way better than that lousy couch.

I would usually have a pillow to hug but it was on the other side of Kyung Hye. Instead of using the pillow, I hugged her instead. And that's how I fell to sleep.

========================

Was this chapter long? I think yes! :D Subscribe and comment often! Thank you to my 2 subscribers! Stay tuned for the next chappie