Who Am I?

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

"So you're trying to tell me that there's a modern me and a past me?" I reasked again. They nodded. *Or maybe this is all a dream and all I have to do is die and I'll wake up and find myself at home...*

-----Meanwhile in the Chosun dynasty (In the past)-----

Modern Kyung Hye's POV:

All I remember was getting hit by the car and next thing I know, is that I'm waking up to see the famous Chunji sitting in front of me with weird looking clothes.

"She has awaken!" He said, "Call the doctor to come quick!" I got up and looked around. "Where am I? How'd I get here?" I asked Chunji. "D-don't you remember, your highness?" He replied.

I sat there clueless and just stared at him. "You really don't know..." he whispered to himself in shock.

I looked at my clothes and noticed that I'm wearing a hanbok. And why is he calling me 'your highness'? Am I now suddenly in a historical korean drama? Because that would've been awesome! "I understand that you might need an actress for this drama but I am really busy with my work." I said trying to stand up.

"You were never busy with anything. And what is a drama?" He said confused. And now this guy is playing dumb with me. "You know, those movies or something like a play that goes on T.V."

"Movies? TV's?" He asked me again, "Um...I said, CALL THE DOCTOR." He called out to...who knows what.

He looked at me, "Do you not remember what happened to you? You tried to escape from the palace as a commoner and got shot with an arrow!"

I frowned. *When did I do that? And why would I do that?*

All of the sudden Suyang came in. "Oh! Suyang! I'm so so glad to see you here! Can you help Chunji learn what a T.V is?"

His face was full of concern but turned to confusion. "Why are you speaking such nonsense?" Suyang said. He turned to Chunji, "Did you do something to my sister? You know that you could be punished even if you're marrying my sister!"

Chunji and I were silent. "And who is Chunji? The only other person here is Chanhee."

Chunji..or Chanhee or whoever he is, stood up and tuggeed on Suyang's sleeve. "We should let her rest for now, I think, your highness."

Suyang didn't have any choice and they both bowed to me and left. I was still confused. I'm sure that I'm not in a drama because there weren't any cameras around.

All I can think is...

Who Am I?