Learn and Learn

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

We sat at a nearby cafe or whatever Chunji called it. Most of the time I stared at Suyang and how he ended up here.

But one thing that suprised me was that Gae Won sat next to Suyang pretty close.

Chunji dropped his napkin, "Oh I'll get it." I said.

I reached under the table and grabbed it and noticed that Suyang and Gae Won were holding hands. My eyes widened and I lifted my head and ended up hitting my head on the table.

"Ow..." I mumbled. Chunji patted my head, "Are you okay?" I nodded and pouted.

--

Minutes later Suyang and Gae Won dismissed themselves and said they had to get back to work.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked Chunji. He nodded. "Could you teach me about this generation? Like the cars, cafe's , computers, laptops and stuff. I never learned that where I lived."

He tilted his head and stared at me. Then he gave me a warm smile, "Of course! Anything for my princess!" and ruffled my hair.

--

We sat at the cafe for a while and he taught me new things like, phrases, technology, expressions and etc.

I finally got it all. "Try to use a phrase!" he told me. I looked through the notes that I took and said, "What's up, bro?!"

He bursted out laughing. "HAHAHAH--YOU..AHHAHAHAHA" he tried to say while laughing. Anger rose inside me and I stomped out of the cafe and tried to find my way back to the car.

"Yah! Come back! I was just laughing because you did it right!" Chunji said while giving me two thumbs up. "Here let's find you an apartment in the same building as me." He said while dragging me back to the car.

My own home?

--

SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN A WHILE. I've been busy with school! Subscribe and comment!