Remembering

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

I woke up and the sunlight was in my eyes. There was a arm wrapped around me. I turned and saw Chunji's face sleeping calmly. I mini screamed and shoved his arm off and quickly got out of the bed.

He woke up too. "Did you have a good night's sleep?" He asked me. I nodded, "But you were sleeping with me. If you did that back at home, you would be punished." I stated.

"Get changed. I want to check something today," he said.

I took my clothes and went into a room and changed. "Let's go."

--

I read a sign that said, "Korean Historical Museum". I glanced at Chunji, "Why are we here?"

He smiled, "You'll see,"

We walked into the museum or whatever it was and I noticed everything looked familiar. There was a guard standing next to some pictures. I walked up to him and bowed to him. He didn't seem to notice. "Chunji, why isn't he bowing back at me?" I asked.

He laughed, "It's a waxed figure. He's not really alive, Kyung Hye." I nodded.

A female person came up to us, "Hello, I'm a tour guide, do you need help finding anything?" she asked. "I would like to find out about um...Princess Hong Kyung Hye." He said. My eyes widened, "What about me?"

He didn't answer and motioned me to follow. I followed behind him and reached a corner full of information, pictures and waxed people.

There was a painting on the wall that looked exactly like me. I pointed at it, "Oh? Isn't that..."

"Kyung Hye! Look! This person looks a lot like you..." Chunji said on the other side of the room. It was a waxed figure of me, in my hanbok. I looked at it, "How come this is all here?" He shrugged, "You're really a princess...?"

I nodded. I looked at some writing on the wall. I read it aloud, "The King and Queen arranged a marriage for Princess Kyung Hye. She didn't want to marry him and tried to escape on that same night. One of the guards thought it was a commoner and shot her with an arrow. She was treated by the doctor but suddenly disappeared--" I was cut off by someone.

"Chunji! What are you doing here?" a voice popped out of no where. She looked exactly like my servant, Chae Won. A boy popped up behind her and he looked like my brother Suyang.

=============

Short chapter! I've already been brainstorming on how the ending would be. AND I HAVE THE PERFECT IDEA! Comment, Subscribe! :)