An Exchange?

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye:

"Oh, hyung, is this your girlfriend?" Ricky asked. I exchanged glances with Chunji. "Uhm, not exactly. Just a very close friend, right, Kyung Hye?" Chunji answered choosing the right words.

I nodded in agreement. "Anyways~," Chunji said while shoo-ing away Teen Top. "I found you a job at this bakery! Can you bake?"

I stood there thinking, "No...I'd always have my chef and servants do it." I stated. He raised an eyebrow, "Wow...That's okay! I'll ask my buddy from work, Suyang to help you."

Just hearing my brother (that doesn't recognize me)'s name makes me happy.

--

We arrived at Suyang's house and it was smaller than I thought.

Suyang rushed out of the house and eyed me head to toe. I felt uncomfortable, "Uh...what do you think you're doing?"

"My cousin...her name was also Hong Kyung Hye. She also looked like you but with shorter hair." He said.

Now I was confused! Another person with my name and looked like me?

"S-she disappeared around the time that you came. Do you think you know why?" He explained. I looked from Chunji and back to Suyang. "I don't understand..."

"Well, and exchange goes two ways," Chunji said. "When you got here, you didn't know where this place was. And you have never been here either. Fortunately, I took you in and you found a new home. And you keep saying that you're from the past or something where princes and princesses existed."

"I don't think the guards and the king would be too friendly." Suyang added. Then his face changed. "Since she disappered aroudn the same time this Kyung Hye appeared..."

"Exactly," Chunji agreed. "The other Kyung Hye is in the past and she probably doesn't have a clue where she is."