My Attempted Escape

Walking On a Dreamy Road

Princess Kyung Hye's POV:

It was late afternoon and I was beginning to feel impatient. My mother said that the minister's son, whom I'll be marrying was going to visit me. I never saw him before but my mother wanted me to meet him. " Chae Won!" I called out to my servant. She hurried in and bowed, "Neh, your highness?" I gave her a small smile, "Could you take me to the Queen?"

She replied, "Neh, your highness," I held my hanbok and walked with my other 2 servants out the door.

Ministers and guards were passing by and immediately bowed to me. I nodded as a greeting and continued to walk towards where the Queen is usually at; the garden. I spotted her quickly and looked at my servants. They knew that I had to speak privately.

I bowed, "Your highness..." She turned. "I was expecting you. Minister Oh's son has arrived. Let's go meet him back in my room," She said. I followed behind her like a lost puppy.

When we entered, I saw Minister Oh and a young man sitting next to him. If I was here alone with just them, I would be powerful but my mother is here, so I'm weak and useless. They bowed and sat back down. The young man, I have to admit, was good looking.

"Minister Oh, this is Princess Hong Kyung Hye. My daughter." my mother said. I bowed, and they smiled. I sat down next to my mother and Minister Oh introduced his son. "This is Lee Chanhee. I am very happy that you chose my son," He said while chuckling.

They were talking and I didn't feel like chatting with someone today. I didn't want to marry someone that I just met and don't love. I sighed and thought of a way out of this. Excuses? No, my mother would still make me marry him. Escaping? ESCAPING! That's it!

For the rest of the time I just nodded at things and nodded. After the chat with them I went to my room.

--

"Your highness, I don't think this is a very good idea." Chae Won said. I shook my head, "I'm pretty sure it'll work. Remember that you cannot tell anybody about this, got it?"

She had doubt on her face but agreed. "Do you have your bow and arrow in the bag?" She asked. I nodded. I held her hands, "After I go, you must wait a week and come find me, you know that right?"

I couldn't believe that I was going to do this but I've done it before. Just not at night. I was dressed like a commoner with a small bag over my shoulder.

I'll just that my mother doesn't know what I'm up to. But usually she finds out about anything quickly. Like that time where I went into the village to practice shooting with a bow and an arrow. My father almost punished me with that.

I looked around and the guards were facing the other way. I dashed for the far end of the gate. I could hear yelling. They've caught me.

"Stop right there!"

"Get that person!"

"Call the other guards!"

"Check the gates!"

I heard them call out. I was still running as fast as I could towards the gates. I looked around and saw one of the guards hold a bow and arrow pointing at me. I was about to take mine out when it hit me. Right in back. It shot with pain. I fell. I heard the Queen's voice. She was calling for the doctor. She knew that I was going to escape but it was too late. My eyes fluttered and then, everything went black.

=======================

First chappie! Don't worry, Teen Top and more Chunji will be coming up in the next chapter! Comment, subscribe and friend me! Stay tuned... ;D