Traitor

Neverland~Angels Against the Fallen

We were all sitting in the library going over battle strategies and possible ways to defeat the fallen angels. Hoon explained what he read in Kibum's mind; how he and AJ were planning out how and when they'd attack. We had about a day if that, to get our own strategies figured out. Having Eli on our side was a huge benefit because he told us what their true powers and weaknesses were.

We learned that the only real threat AJ was, was he could predict what moves we made and what moves to counteract with those to get the best result all in about 5 seconds flat. Intelligent indeed. Eli said he didn't really have any weaknesses as far as he knew.

Kibum was what the angels called a "fire thrower". His powers consisted of being able to create anything that had to deal with fire. He could create fire from basically any visible part of his body. His weakness was of course water; that was simple enough. And that's where Kiseop would come in handy. And since this was a battle, he'd be pretty angry, hopefully angry enough to create a huge rainstorm. If not, Eli was the master at creating natural disasters.

"We have to lure them to an area we know best. One they don't know that well and that way we'll have the upper hand", Soohyun explained. "The clearing before the Great Divide, will that work", Kevin asked. "On our side right", Kiseop questioned. "Yeah a clearing is the best place to fight. That way we can see the enemy", Hoon answered stealing an icy glare at Eli.

"Hey I saw that look. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't know about any of this. So you should be thanking him right now", I warned. "Let's worry about this matter later. We need to stick together if we want to defeat the fallen angels", Soohyun commanded. We all nodded.

“Come on guys. It’s like five against two. How hard will it be”, Kevin stated. He had a point and with Eli on our side, we’ll have the advantage. “If we have an attitude like that, we’ll become so full of ourselves, we’ll end up losing. Let’s just focus on staying alive alright”, Soohyun reminded.

We sat and kept discussing our strategy for a few good hours. I was getting bored and I could tell Eli was too. “Hey guys I’m going outside for some fresh air. I’ll be back”, he suddenly said, stretching. Since I was the only one who noticed I nodded, making him smile at me.

Eli POV

I had a plan, but I had to carry it out carefully. Once I was far enough from the angels’ castle, I flew on towards what used to be my home.

As I could see the tall structure in the near distance, I was blindsided by someone colliding with me, sending me to the ground hard.

I looked up and saw Kibum staring at me, fire in his eyes.

“You’re not welcome him mortal”, he spat out. As I caught my breath I said, “I came to warn you.” “What about?!” “The angels are planning to go to war with you.” Kibum just looked at me like I was crazy. “I’m serious. And I know where their battlefield will be.”

He got a crazy devilish smirk on his face as he helped me up. “Eli, you might just prove yourself to me yet.”