Maybe He's Not So Bad After All

Neverland~Angels Against the Fallen

"Okay, what's this other matter", Soohyun asked. I decided not to beat around the bush and come right out with it. "Yesterday when I was training with Eli, I learned that I have healing powers." His expression was the same as Kevin's was. "How---How do you know?" "Well, where to begin? Uh let's see, Eli cut his leg on a rock when he was jumping from a cliff--" At this Soohyun chuckled. "Eli tried to jump from a cliff? Oh that's a good one!!" I just glared at him and he shut up long enough to let me finish. "Then just a little while ago, I accidentally scared Kevin and he burned himself making cookies."

"Is he okay?!" I nodded. "He is now. I healed him." "Wow I have to sit down for this", he replied taking a seat on the leather sofa. "So I was kind of hoping that now that I've figured out my true powers that I could stop these stupid trials and join your side." At this Soohyun glanced up at me. "Join our side?" "Yeah, since healing is considered a pure magic and Alexander did say I had to be accepted to either your or the fallen angels' side. And I would really like to be a part of the angels, since I can't go home and---" "Wait what? You can't go home?"

I nodded solemnly. "Alexander told me there is no way for me to return to my family so I'm stuck here." I started to feel hot tears threaten to spill out. "Well that won't do!! Autumn, we'll help you figure out a way to get you home. Don't worry your pretty head about it." I sniffled. "Okay, thank you Soohyun oppa", I said walking up to him and hugging him.

As I walked out of the library door, I turned around to look at him one last time. He was smiling at me and so I smiled back at him before I left. I absentmindedly walked through the hallways. It was quite quiet in the castle, which I found rare since the angels usually were awake and about, making some kind of racket.

Just as I entered my bedroom, something pulled me back, placing a hand on my mouth. From the scent, I could tell it wasn't an angel.

"Did I scare you", that familiar voice asked. He let me go and I turned around to see none other than Eli. "Yah, Eli yes you did scare me!! Why do you always sneak up behind me?!" He just laughed. "Because I find it funny." "What are you doing in here?! If the angels catch you, we'll both be in trouble." He just shrugged. "I just wanted to see you that's all." Eli suddenly looked very nervous. "And to ask you to meet with me tonight." "You mean like a date?" "I guess you could call it that. So do you want to?" I contemplated. "Sure, that sounds like fun", I replied smiling. Eli's eyes lit up and he smiled as well.

I never noticed how beautiful his smile was. "Okay I'll sneak you out as soon as the sun sets." "Sounds---wait, sneak me out?" "Well obviously the angels can't know so it'll be like an adventure." I was a little unsure, but an adventure with Eli sounded like fun. Plus it would get my mind off of being trapped here for the rest of my life. "Alright, I'll be waiting for you outside the main entrance when the sun sets", I said finally.

Eli gave me a quick peck on my cheek and flew out of the bedroom window.