Acceptance

Neverland~Angels Against the Fallen

Eli POV

As I told them about my past, I could see a new expression form on their faces; one of understanding maybe? All but Hoon seemed to gain a little trust in me. Hey I can't help that Autumn likes me. I'd rather her be with him too because he's not a monster like I am.

"See I told you guys he's not like the other fallen angels", Autumn spoke up. "I'm still not convinced", Hoon said in a sour tone. "Well it’s not up to you. We're angels, we help people when they need it and it seems that Eli needs our help", Soohyun said sternly. Hoon just rolled his eyes.

"You still haven't told us the reason you're here", Kiseop spoke up. "About that, AJ found out about my past when I was talking with Autumn last night and he told Kibum who threatened me if I didn't leave so that's why I'm here." "So what you're saying is, you have nowhere to go and you want us to help you", Hoon asked with a sarcastic tone in his voice.

I stood up and faced everyone except Hoon. "If you'll accept me, I'll do everything I can to earn your trust." Soohyun seemed to ponder this. "You're not really considering this Soohyun are you", Hoon questioned his leader. Soohyun just waved him off, then he stood up to face me directly. "How do we know you won't betray us and go running to the fallen angels?" "I give you my word. And if you have any suspicions, which you won't, you can ask me to leave."

He pondered this again. "Alright Eli. But make no mistake. Just because we're angels, doesn't mean we won't use necessary force against you. Got that?" I nodded sincerely. Autumn, who was quiet throughout this ordeal, spoke up, "Think of it this way, we can probably learn a few things about the fallen angels from him." She smiled my way and I couldn't help but smile back.

Kibum POV

How could Eli have ever been a human? All this time and we never even saw it. "Kibum what are you thinking about", AJ asked, interrupting my thoughts. "How Eli should pay for betraying us." "And how are we going to do that?" "What better way to solve something like this than with what we do best." "What's that?" I chuckled. "Cause destruction of course." "But we don't even know where he went." I sighed. Sometimes for someone whose power is unbelievable intelligence, he's really quite clueless. "Oh I have an idea of where he went."

Get ready angels, you're in for war.


A/N: Sorry about the filler chapter guys. I felt like I had to write something since you've all been patiently waiting. Anyway, more updates on this story coming your way so stay tuned.