his friends

This Happened Before

Midnight Circus - Sunny Hill ft. ga inhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoZwX0KCVtU

 

Jumping out of the bus, L walked towards the shabby neighborhoods of Seoul. Graffiti on walls, hobos laying around the street, a couple making out by an alleyway--this is where Kim Myungsoo grew up. The street was empty and it was pitch dark, the only thing that gave light was a flickering street lamp. This kind of neighborhood was the type of place where mothers advised their kids never to go to, a place only gansters, drug lords, and hookers lived.

L pulled out his house key and unlocked the door to the small apartment he shared with his brother.

The room was pitch dark as L opened the door.

"...Sunngyu...nnnn."

"like that babe..?"

L flicked on the lights, revealing his older brother Sunggyu with some girl, on the livingroom floor.

"what the ? Heard of knocking?!" Sunggyu spat as he covered his lower torso with a patched up blanket.

The younger one rolled his eyes "why would i knock when i have a key?" he shrugged off his University jacket and tossed onto the improvised trash can which also served as their hamper.

The girl beside Sunggyu snuggled closer to him, her eyes were on L "who's he, oppa?"

Sunggyu snorted "some guy i share the apartment with." he lied and pulled her closer to him.

"he studies in Woolim..?" the girl watched L walk away to his room.

"yeah, under some kind of scholarship."

L locked the door as he entered his room. He took off the Universirty uniform he wore and flung it onto the dusty mattress and changed into a pair of black ripped pants, a snug black tshirt, and a plaid jacket. With a quick glance on the mirror, he walked out of his room. He tried not to puke as he saw his older brother making out with some random girl his older brother probably picked up somewhere. He slammed the door behind him and walked down the shabby neighborhood.

After a fifteen minute walk, he reached an even shabbier apartment building. Climbing up the stairs, he could hear some soft groans and moans coming from the thin wooden walls by the halls. He climbed up to the third floor and knocked on the first door. The door wasn't locked so he casually walked in.

"well, look who decided to show up." Dongwoo grinned as he downed another shot of soju.

"hey University hyung." Minsoo, or more known as CAP, nodded at L. He was a close friend of L and always hung out with him.

L nodded at them and to the other people in the room. He took a seat beside L.Joe, another quiet boy, and stared at the bottles of soju.

Minsoo handed him a can of beer "so how's your love life?"

"yeah" Dongwoo burped and wipped his mouth with the back of his hand "how are you and that Art kid...what was her name again?" he glanced at L.Joe, who was busy solving a rubix cube.

"______" L.Joe answered without looking up from his rubix cube.

"Yeah, that girl." Dongwoo looked at his doengsaeng "are you two still dating?"

L opened the can of beer and took a sip "yep."

Dongwoo grinned "seriously dude, you two, not a perfect couple." he poured himself another shot of soju and drank it "i mean seriously, she's so rich and high class, probably has servants bowing their faces down on the ground for her, and you...well, you're L."

"does she give you gifts?" Minsoo asked. L slowly glanced at the watch he was wearing, a watch you gave to him on his birthday a few months ago.

Dongwoo followed his stare and snickered "aigoo, she did, didn't she? Wooo, that girl really is rich." he took another shot of soju "anyways, why were you rejecting out phone calls earlier? CAP almost tried to smash the phone booth after the 10th time we dialed your number."

L shrugged "i was in school, i had to turn it off."

CAP raised an eyebrow "you were in school at 8:00..."

"____ asked me to accompany her on her presentation." L took a long sip of his beer "she was presenting one of her paintings to the professors."

Dongwoo chuckled "well, isn't that sweet. Boyfriend waits for girlfriend outside her class."

"I heard she just drags you around the school." L.Joe joined in the conversation, still without looking away from his rubix cube.

L just shrugged again and continued drinking his beer.

The door opened and a cheerful boy walked in "Hey guys."

"hey Chunji.." they greeted back with no enthusiasm.

Chunji plopped down beside L and L.joe "guess what? You guys remember that hot chick Hara?"

"the girl you slept with five times a week using different positions." L.Joe answered in a bored tone.

"yep! That one. Anyways, she's working in this new club by the avenue. Great place, affordable drinks, hot babes. And she snagged us IDs to get into the place without paying the door fee." Chunji said with a grin on his face "you guys wanna come?"

"when's that?" L asked as he drank his beer.

"On friday" Chunji smirked "it's a perfect night to grab some new babes for the night, waddya say bros?"

Dongwoo grinned "i'm in."

"me too." L.Joe answered, still focused on his rubix cube.

"Count me in." CAP nodded and then looked at L "what about you hyung?"

L thought for a momment, he knew he was free on Friday, but there was something that made him feel that he had plans. He zoinked back to reality as CAP repeated his name "ya hyung...?"

"what?" he blinked.

"Chunji says there's a new club, wanna come?"

L loked at them "sure."

 

[[anneong! how was it? mianhe if it's boring! Anyways, thanks for reading!! *gives cookies*]]